vit9696

AppleALC — dynamic AppleHDA patching

3,003 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Justin Spier said:

You are a Hero :D 

Now the volume slider works properly too.

And about Mic; It records a little noisy I think, Not sure,  Or maybe influenced by fan noise?!! Cause there is no noise on my words that I say in mic; Just a little noise in background.

And one thing else; should it be like this? No difference whether the headphone connected or not, It's like the screenshot in both state.911607942_Screenshot2018-11-13at18_32_08.thumb.png.c351fcab005a504a4f924288241bf606.png

Yes,, for Internal Mic and External mic i set no for jack sense. It's independent to choice internal or external mic. Try to tick "use ambient noise reductions".

And how about wake from sleep?? Is audio still working?? If all is good then i will ask @vandroiy2012 to add my resource files for CX8150 to Github

Advertisement
1 hour ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

Yes,, for Internal Mic and External mic i set no for jack sense. It's independent to choice internal or external mic. Try to tick "use ambient noise reductions".

And how about wake from sleep?? Is audio still working?? If all is good then i will ask @vandroiy2012 to add my resource files for CX8150 to Github

I activated "use ambient noise reductions" and now ... there isn't any noise :D 

And yes, I have audio after wake, and without installing CodecCommander, I thought it's always necessary, isn't?!! 

@vandroiy2012 @vit9696

Please add this CX8150 Resources to AppleALC.kext github.

@Justin Spier confirmed,, Audio Internal + External and Internal + External mic work and even after sleep. I use Layout=21

Thanks very much

New Resource CX8150 - ID = 21.zip

AppleALC.kext.zip