spakk

[AMD] OS X El Capitan (10.11) FX Kernel Task Force

1,228 posts in this topic

This is an experiment, please install only on a second partition, test and report

Test.zip

Advertisement

This is an experiment, please install only on a second partition, test and report

It boot but with same graphics bug

For green icon , maybe problem AVX . 

In sysctl see:

machdep.cpu.xsave.extended_state: 7 832 960 1073741824 <<--- on intel and old's cpus amd writes how :7 832 832 0

machdep.cpu.xsave.extended_state1: 0 0 0 0 <<- 1 0 0 0 

Maybe this problem ? 

For green icon , maybe problem AVX . 

In sysctl see:

machdep.cpu.xsave.extended_state: 7 832 960 1073741824 7 832 832 0

machdep.cpu.xsave.extended_state1: 0 0 0 0

Maybe this problem ? 

Strange I don't have any machdep.cpu.xsave strings... Is it just an FX feature? 

bronya, I have just created a new kernel with modified sysctl, should I upload it?

the kernel is just tested by a user, the first start test showed without changes. Although the kernel is very quickly but the green glitchy are there. I wait for the next report.

pls here kernel . 

No changes, possibly I have done incorrectly

Test.zip

spakk, your kernel no changes .

My kernel tested and changes and show in terminal :

This disable sse4_1, sse4_2, ssse3 ... and xsave changes ...

post-31928-0-84519600-1453585768_thumb.png

Please you fix kernel . 

Bronya has already asked him about the kernel symbols error and Y2k4uk wants give no information and Nobody will run after him and beg for this information!. ^_^

All kernel programmers help us repeatedly for many years, to resolve the problems on OS X and that without having to get any Cents for her very good Job !!
I am thinking particular to the following: Bronya, Andy Vandijk, Sinitek and Tora Chi Yo, and if Y2k4uk not like want to do, then that's his cause, and I would not like to further talk about it......

I don't care if Y2k4u wants to help or not, i'm not taking sides in any dispute here,you have to understand that.I just reported a thing which i thought was relevant with your current work on the kernel and asked to review your work in case you missed something.

@Bronya, yes vanilla System.kext prelinks and loads with your latest kernel as all the other kexts i have no error on building kextcache now :) but...

When i press play on VMware i'm getting this

2016_01_25_8_55_37.png

and when i hit ok this

2016_01_25_8_56_19.png

That's what i meant, i'm not taking any symbol error on loading or in terminal the error is inside the application ;)

so, now I have rebuilt the kernel and adjusted of all possible errors, someone has loss to test this kernel? and to let me know shortly. thx

Edit:

I have just started my system with the kernel, kernel works and can be used

Edit

test possible with all CPUs and write your results .... then we can adapt. On my system, I note no problems, all programs operate reliably as before. The graphics are just as good as before.

With graphics still everything is bad :(  :wallbash:

@Magomedov_05_RUS

That is, the recent green glitchy unchanged with FX CPUs? or are the graphics issues differently as previously? it would be good if you could post a picture.

@Magomedov_05_RUS

That is, the recent green glitchy unchanged with FX CPUs? or are the graphics issues differently as previously? it would be good if you could post a picture.

green glitchy and not only

post-1224437-0-55450100-1454158053_thumb.jpg

post-1224437-0-06468400-1454158055_thumb.jpg

post-1224437-0-42960800-1454158058_thumb.jpg

post-1224437-0-93422500-1454158121_thumb.jpg

@y2k4u, Kernel does not work with my CPU, but very good that you have found a way to build the kernel.  :thumbsup_anim: 

I am getting these errors even with the kernel you provided yesterday. Was this a kext issue?

Can everyone please try this kernel especially users with graphical issues. Working fine on my system.

attachicon.gifshaneee-amd.zip

good kernel Shaneee  :)  same bug Graphical issues on my machine  :( my Processor AMD A4 with Nvidia GTX750Ti

Not yet. Just saw it. will test it later and report back. Did notice however some of the kexts I had were quite old. Which baffled me, but w/e I updated those and edited some boot flags in chameleon bootlist.should hopefully at least boot now.

good kernel Shaneee  :)  same bug Graphical issues on my machine  :( my Processor AMD A4 with Nvidia GTX750Ti

Can you try this file then please. Make a backup of the original. It is located in /usr/lib/system/

libsystem_kernel.dylib.zip

Note: Only people that still have graphical errors with the kernel I posted try this.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By shinho73
      Hello everyone. I managed to install AMD Sierra V5(10.12.6) on my old AMD A8 7600 PC(Mother Board-A58M-E, GPU- Palit Geforce GT730 DDR3). Everything is working except the GPU. The GT730 DDR3 GF108 is natively supported on Sierra, but for some reason, it is not working. On Clover Config, "Inject Nvidia" is selected, no Nvidia Web, and nv_disable=1. On "About This Mac" it just says " NVIDIA Chip Model 3 MB".
      I have attached config.plist. Can someone look at it please? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

config.plist
    • By shinho73
      I need a good vanilla guide for AMD A8 7600 with A58M-E FM2+ mother board and Palit GEforce GT 730. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• By Coddyx
      Hi,

I followed the AMD OSX Vanilla Guide and managed to successfully build my first hackingtosh.
      Everything works great EXCEPT for my MSI - Radeon RX 580 8 GB GAMING X.
      I ran some benchmarks (and tried World of Warcraft) and I am getting ~50% of the performance I am usually getting in Windows 10.
      Unigine Heaven reports ~950 vs 1750 in Windows and World of Warcraft runs @ 30 fps lowest settings vs 60 fps ultra settings in Windows.

Here are the kexts I am using:
      AppleALC Lilu NullCPUPowerManagement RealtekRTL811 VirtualSMC WhateverGreen  
      I should mention that this is an AMD hackingtosh running on Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 GHz 6-Core Processor.

I read and I completely understand that I should not expect 100% performance. But I believe a 50% drop is out of the ordinary.

If anyone has ideas on what I could try to up the performance it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

• By vlgngrbrdmn
      Hey all,

This is my first time posting to this forum.

Here is my problem: My main issue is random freezing of my display (i.e. cannot move my mouse) and nothing being displayed after my monitors go to sleep (i.e. lock my screen, wait a few minutes, try to move mouse/type on keyboard. My displays wake up but display "no signal"). I have to reboot in order to use my Hackintosh again.

Another issue that I am experiencing is that, every time I reboot my system and login initially, my right and left vertical displays do not display correctly until I turn one of them off and back on again. It is kind of hard to describe what is wrong, but basically the dimensions of the display and the orientation (horizontal vs. vertical) is wrong, and my mouse does not display in the correct place on the screen.

Either way, after some research it looks like this all may be due to my Framebuffer being incorrect. However, I am having a hard time trying to determine whether that is the case and, if so, how to fix it.

I did manually try to add a Framebuffer ("Kamarang") into my config.plist below, however that did not seem to make a difference.

Any help with this would be much appreciated! Also, please let me know if I should upload anymore information.

Currently, My setup consists of 1 Dell U3415w and 2 Dell 2415 monitors in an "H" configuration (both 2415s setup vertically on either side of the U3415W).

This is all being powered by a SAPPHIRE Radeon RX Vega 64 (https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202326) with each monitor plugged via a DisplayPort.

I am currently running the latest version of macOS Mojave, 10.14.4.

I am also using the latest version of the Clover boot loader (4920) with the following kexts located in kexts\Other:
      AppleALC.kext AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext Lilu.kext USBInjectAll.kext VegaTab_64.kext VirtualSMC.kext WhateverGreen.kext My config.plist file contains the following:
      ?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd"> <plist version="1.0"> <dict> <key>#DisableDrivers</key> <array> <string>CsmVideoDxe</string> <string>VBoxExt4</string> </array> <key>ACPI</key> <dict> <key>DSDT</key> <dict> <key>Fixes</key> <dict> <key>FixHPET</key> <true/> <key>FixIPIC</key> <true/> <key>FixRTC</key> <true/> <key>FixShutdown</key> <true/> <key>FixTMR</key> <true/> </dict> <key>Patches</key> <array> <dict> <key>Comment</key> <string>change XHCI to XHC</string> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Find</key> <data> WEhDSQ== </data> <key>Replace</key> <data> WEhDXw== </data> </dict> <dict> <key>Comment</key> <string>change XHC1 to XHC</string> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Find</key> <data> WEhDMQ== </data> <key>Replace</key> <data> WEhDXw== </data> </dict> <dict> <key>Comment</key> <string>change SAT0 to SATA</string> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Find</key> <data> U0FUMA== </data> <key>Replace</key> <data> U0FUQQ== </data> </dict> </array> </dict> <key>DropTables</key> <array> <dict> <key>Signature</key> <string>DMAR</string> </dict> <dict> <key>Signature</key> <string>MATS</string> </dict> </array> <key>FixHeaders</key> <true/> <key>SSDT</key> <dict> <key>Generate</key> <dict> <key>PluginType</key> <true/> </dict> </dict> </dict> <key>Boot</key> <dict> <key>Arguments</key> <string>keepsyms=1 dart=0 debug=0x100 shikigva=40</string> <key>DefaultVolume</key> <string>LastBootedVolume</string> <key>Timeout</key> <integer>5</integer> </dict> <key>BootGraphics</key> <dict> <key>#DefaultBackgroundColor</key> <string>0xF0F0F0</string> <key>EFILoginHiDPI</key> <integer>1</integer> <key>UIScale</key> <integer>1</integer> </dict> <key>CPU</key> <dict> <key>#BusSpeedkHz</key> <integer>133330</integer> <key>#FrequencyMHz</key> <integer>3140</integer> <key>#HWPEnable</key> <true/> <key>#HWPValue</key> <string>0x30002a01</string> <key>#QPI</key> <integer>4800</integer> <key>#SavingMode</key> <integer>7</integer> <key>#TDP</key> <integer>95</integer> <key>#TurboDisable</key> <true/> <key>#Type</key> <string>0x0201</string> <key>#UseARTFrequency</key> <true/> </dict> <key>Devices</key> <dict> <key>Audio</key> <dict> <key>Inject</key> <integer>1</integer> <key>ResetHDA</key> <true/> </dict> <key>Properties</key> <dict> <key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)</key> <dict> <key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key> <data> AAASGQ== </data> <key>framebuffer-patch-enable</key> <data> AQAAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-stolenmem</key> <data> AAAwAQ== </data> </dict> </dict> <key>USB</key> <dict> <key>FixOwnership</key> <true/> </dict> </dict> <key>GUI</key> <dict> <key>Hide</key> <array> <string>PREBOOT</string> </array> <key>Scan</key> <dict> <key>Entries</key> <true/> <key>Linux</key> <true/> <key>Tool</key> <true/> </dict> </dict> <key>Graphics</key> <dict> <key>FBName</key> <string>Kamarang</string> <key>Inject</key> <dict> <key>ATI</key> <false/> <key>Intel</key> <false/> <key>NVidia</key> <false/> </dict> <key>RadeonDeInit</key> <true/> </dict> <key>KernelAndKextPatches</key> <dict> <key>KernelPm</key> <true/> <key>KextsToPatch</key> <array> <dict> <key>Comment</key> <string>Port limit increase</string> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Find</key> <data> g710////EA== </data> <key>InfoPlistPatch</key> <false/> <key>MatchOS</key> <string>10.12.x</string> <key>Name</key> <string>com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI</string> <key>Replace</key> <data> g710////Gw== </data> </dict> <dict> <key>Comment</key> <string>Port limit increase (RehabMan)</string> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Find</key> <data> g32IDw+DpwQAAA== </data> <key>InfoPlistPatch</key> <false/> <key>MatchOS</key> <string>10.13.x</string> <key>Name</key> <string>com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI</string> <key>Replace</key> <data> g32ID5CQkJCQkA== </data> </dict> <dict> <key>Comment</key> <string>Port limit increase (PMHeart)</string> <key>Disabled</key> <true/> <key>Find</key> <data> g/sPD4MDBQAA </data> <key>InfoPlistPatch</key> <false/> <key>MatchOS</key> <string>10.14.0</string> <key>Name</key> <string>com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI</string> <key>Replace</key> <data> g/sPkJCQkJCQ </data> </dict> <dict> <key>Comment</key> <string>Port limit increase (Ricky)</string> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Find</key> <data> g/sPD4OPBAAA </data> <key>InfoPlistPatch</key> <false/> <key>MatchOS</key> <string>10.14.x</string> <key>Name</key> <string>com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI</string> <key>Replace</key> <data> g/sPkJCQkJCQ </data> </dict> <dict> <key>Comment</key> <string>External Icons Patch</string> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Find</key> <data> RXh0ZXJuYWw= </data> <key>InfoPlistPatch</key> <false/> <key>Name</key> <string>AppleAHCIPort</string> <key>Replace</key> <data> SW50ZXJuYWw= </data> </dict> </array> </dict> <key>RtVariables</key> <dict> <key>BooterConfig</key> <string>0x28</string> <key>CsrActiveConfig</key> <string>0x67</string> <key>MLB</key> <string>C02601270QXGPF7FB</string> <key>ROM</key> <string>UseMacAddr0</string> </dict> <key>SMBIOS</key> <dict> <key>BoardSerialNumber</key> <string>C02601270QXGPF7FB</string> <key>ProductName</key> <string>iMac17,1</string> <key>SerialNumber</key> <string>C02R2HZDGG7L</string> <key>SmUUID</key> <string>91E0E343-A938-4117-BBC7-234EA3ED265E</string> </dict> <key>SystemParameters</key> <dict> <key>InjectKexts</key> <string>Yes</string> <key>InjectSystemID</key> <true/> </dict> </dict> </plist> Also, for what it is worth, sleep is disabled on my system:

Again, thank you all for taking time out of your day to help a fellow hackintosher out!
    • By THE M
      Hi,Everyone
      i've struggled to install Mac High Sierra from three days ago  with an strange error then my pc restart ......
      My PC specifications is
      Cpu amd Athlon 620 II x2
      Ram 8g
      Graphic Ati 5670 DDR3 2g
      Motharboard msi 970 amd