3. gengik84

gengik84

4. Jolly

Jolly

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cwtf
      I made a clean install of High Sierra on a 1TB crucial ssd. Installed clover Clover_v2.5k_r5070 into the EFI of this ssd, but when I tried to make it my default boot drive, the clover screen wouldn't come up, and left a black screen.
      I tried using the Olarilia usb drive and clover did the same thing. 

I thought maybe that it was a theme issue so I tried to blind boot by just hitting the enter key but the nothing happened.
      I restarted and selected my my old drive with clover v2.4k_4945 from the bios the bios boot menu.  Clover came up and I could select my new drive from the clover menu.     

Changing the themes, didn't help. No matter what theme I chose (including embedded), clover v2.5k didn't work, and  I still got just a black screen.

Do I need to install v2.4k on my new drive or is there a way I can get v2.5k working?

I have a GA-x79-ud5 motherboard, AMD  rx580 graphics card and use a Sony 4k tv as my monitor.
    • By Andre_mac79
      has anyone tried to install mac on a chinese x79 (x79t) and a gtx 780? it can be done?
    • By MSoK
      This is the current version of VMware Tools for OS X / macOS from the VMware CDS repository for Fusion 11.5.0

VMware are no longer including the ISO images as separate "packages" in the CDS respository as of Fusion 11.5.0, instead the ISO images are included as part of the "core" download which is 522 MB.
      It is not possible to download the com.vmware.fusion.zip.tar due to upload limits.

However, I have extracted the darwin.iso and darwinPre15.iso from the "core" and uploaded to this thread.

If you prefer to download the "core" tar file and extract the ISO's they are located in the following directory in the tar file:

com.vmware.fusion.zip.tar\com.vmware.fusion.zip\payload\VMware Fusion.app\Contents\Library\isoimages\

Please note: In the latest VMwareGfx.kext from Fusion 8.5.5 onwards VMware have discontinued the 2D-Acceleration code, and graphics performance is better now, thanks to Zenith432 for the update.

To check for the latest version visit http://softwareupdate.vmware.com/cds/vmw-desktop/fusion/.

The various VMware Tools downloads are located under the packages folder for each version upto and including 11.1.0.

Instructions for extracting darwin.iso and darwinPre15.iso
      - Download the files above
      - Extract com.vmware.fusion.tools.darwin.zip.tar
      - darwin.iso is located in the "payload" folder
      - Extract com.vmware.fusion.tools.darwinPre15.zip.tar
      - darwinPre15.iso is located in the "payload" folder
    • By noisegate
      Hi all,

I use this setup (X79 Deluxe - 4930K - HD6870) as an audio rig. It all works fine, I'm only experiencing stability issues with everything USB (audio sound card, MIDI controllers). Logic Pro X keeps randomly losing sync with them.

I installed GenericUSBXHCI (v1.2.11) from the rampagedev X79 dmg. Has anyone successfully used other USB kexts? I mostly use USB 2 ports.

Thanks!
    • By Donk
      Here is a new utility to patch the EFI firmware in VMware Workstation and Fusion to allow the non-server versions of Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) and 10.6 (Snow Leopard) to run. Yoiu will need macOS unlocker 3 if you are using Workstation on non-Apple hardware. I still have to find a way to do this on ESXi as the UEFIPatch utility will not run in the ESXi console.
      This currently supports:

Workstation 11/12/14/15 on Windows and Linux Workstation Player 7/12/14/15 on Windows and Linux Fusion 10/11 on macOS  
      https://github.com/DrDonk/efi-unlocker/releases/download/1.0.0/efi-unlocker100.zip
      https://github.com/DrDonk/efi-unlocker

Please read the readme.txt file for details.
      readme.txt