kd503_b

6 posts in this topic

I finally installed el capitan. My computer has only usb 2.0 on the motherboard and a usb 3.0 pci-e add-on card (In Windows it is recognized as Renesans Nec µPD720202). Both usb 2.0 and 3.0 port were working in Yosemite. Now, on El Capitan, usb 2.0 ports are working, but the usb 3.0 ports on the usb card are not. They are recognized and even the external drive, plugged in the usb 3.0 is recognized but it does't show up. I tried some other usb devices but they don't work too...

post-1442881-0-28552600-1453647951_thumb.png

I finally installed el capitan. My computer has only usb 2.0 on the motherboard and a usb 3.0 pci-e add-on card (In Windows it is recognized as Renesans). Both usb 2.0 and 3.0 port were working in Yosemite. Now, on El Capitan, usb 2.0 ports are working, but the usb 3.0 ports on the usb card are not. They are recognized and even the external drive, plugged in the usb 3.0 is recognized but it does't show up. I tried some other usb devices but they don't work too...

Me its opposite on El Capitan  its not recognize on my DELL Precision 690

but its work perfect ; I am Used this card 

( on Yosemite working perfect )

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/307920-guide-clover-dell-precision-690-workstation/?p=2209574