About Just Joined group Read more... ×
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By Del
      I have been trying to get my Lenovo G570 i5 2430M with HD3000 (id: 116) to work for almost 2 months. Mountain Lion works flawlessly but Mavericks onwards, display stays off with the exact same setup (Chameleon: Extra folder with smbios mbp8,1 included in attachment)

I'm able to boot and see the screen with remote desktop but internal display stays off.

found an old post which fixed issue for few users

I understand HD3000 is natively supported till High Sierra, which is why I'm totally baffled and out of ideas to proceed with.

Any help is greatly appreciated
      Thanks

@jl4c
      Alex.zip
    • By tapochek2004
      Hello. I have recently installed a "Hackintosh Sierra Zone" 10.12.3 distro (yes, I know they are unstable and might contain malware) on my Dell Inspiron 7567. I am now experiencing trouble with the integrated GPU, Intel HD (not UHD!) Graphics 630: there is no acceleration, I can observe noticeable screen flickering and the displayed amount of VRAM is 7MB.

Here's what I've tried so far:

1. Enabling InjectIntel and disablegfxfirmware and setting Fake ID = 0x59120000.
      2. Changing SMBIOS to iMac 18,1 (still displayed as a 21,5 in About This Mac).
      3. The last thing I tried was installing Lilu and WhateverGreen as per this manual, which required me to disable the first workaround completely.

I have included my Clover's config.plist and the output of kextstat.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards, Luka

P. S. Is it possible to move this topic into 'Intel Graphics'?
      config.plist
      kextstat.rtf
      report.tiff
    • By tosziro
      Hello,

I successfully installed MacOS Catalina on this machine it booted after it. Keyboard, ethernet, touchpad, battery status was working. Only that was broken was wifi...

Sadly after reboot out of the blue it stop to work completly. Displays kernel panic. I didnt change anything.
      panic 2cpu 2 caller userspace watchdog timeout no successful checkins from com.apple.logd in 120 seconds

This is my first Hackintosh.  I have complety no idea what should I do now. :-(
      Maybe you could help me, Im attaching my EFI config... I used OpenCore to install.

Intel Core i7-4702MQ Intel HD Graphics 4600 / Nvidia 760M  
      Thank you.
      EFI.zip
    • By kokozaurs
      Hi all,

I'm using ESXI 7.0b (did use 6.7 to try but with no difference).

Right now on Catalina but I can't seem to try to get GPU (RX580) working properly.

I pass it through to the VM(tried with windows before with no problems) and it appeared just as pci-device with no name.

After that, I've applied whatevergreen + lilu kexts and it does properly recognize it under system report however that's all there is. It's listed at GFX0. See attached images.

No hardware acceleration. Monitor also not turning on using either DP/HDMI. 

Since it is being passed through to the VM, it seems that the problem is not on ESXi side but on macOS side. 

Has anyone has been able to pass through an AMD GPU to ESXI VM? Can anyone suggest some pointers as to where I could find some solutions to this problem?

Thanks! 

• By b2550
      Currently my install is 100% working except that so far I have only been able to get one of my 1080p monitors working with a MiniDP to HDMI cable. I currently am getting a second MiniDP to HDMI cable but for now I am stuck with a DVI to HDMI cable.

The monitor that is working is plugged in via the MiniDP to HDMI. The monitor that isn't working is using the DVI cable. However I also tried switching it to HDMI to HDMI which had the same result. The monitor wakes up but it's black. However for whatever reason, both monitors are still recognized in system preferences and hackintool.

I know all my cables are good and work because I updated from an install of El Capitan (which I still have on it's original SSD just in case this install fails) as well as a Windows install. Both monitors worked fine on El Capitan for literally years. El Capitan is just too old now and I need to update to keep up with software updates.

Problem reporting files should provide needed info about how I've configured this install. Build is in my signature.
      debug_22725.zip