• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By anokic
      I have been using clover to install and configuration my Hackintosh High Sierra 10.13.6. It's been a struggle and a pain. Can't restart/shutdown/wake from sleep. Random freezes. When freeze happens mouse works but in loading state. UI and open apps freeze not the mouse. I can make the apps smaller and move them.

I haven't used any DSDT nor SSDT. Tried 5 or 6 of them from others but sometimes i end up not booting. Could someone explain me do i even need them and why? Do i need DSDT or SSDT or both?

I'm going to try to install everything OpenCore. The first thing is i can't use a method that needs an internet while installing MacOS cause my ethernet/internet only works when i install MacOS. So i can't use the images i need full installation. Okay i have the full installation for 10.13.6. I need to use a version 10.13.4-6 versions cause application Sketch needs the newer one High Sierra 10.13.4++ version.

Can you tell me? Can i use same kexts from Clover on OpenCore? Secondly how can i install full USB MacOS installer? (High Sierra 10.13.6 version i have is 7gb i think thats it)
      Is there a version of AMDHigh Sierra version made from the community for 10.13.4++ version?
      If i use the normal 10.13.6 High Sierra should i use this AMD 10.13.6 Kernel when i have installed the MacOS or some other kernel that's better for my system? https://github.com/Shaneee/AMD-High-Sierra-XNU/releases
      Whats the best version of High Sierra to use for Ryzen and Nvidia system?

Will it be better to use OpenCore?

Specs:
      Mortar Max B450M
      Ryzen 2600x
      Nvidia GTX 1060
      16gb DDR4 2400mhz
    • By dasca.thea
      Hi everyone,

I have run into a frustrating problem here.

My hardware:
      MSI x399 Meg Creation
      2990WX
      64GB ram @2933Mhz
      Radeon 7
      Sata: Samsung 130GB SSD
      M.2: Samsung 970 Pro 1TB(latest firmware)

Using OpenCore 0.5.6
      (NVMeFix NVMeDxe installed)
      I have successful installed OSX catalina onto my 130GB. It works flawlessly.

and then I figure I should do it on my M.2 drive. It installs flawlessly, at the last stage of installation, it naturally restart and thats it.
      I can not boot into this newly installed OS on the M.2 drive. it keeps throwing: "error loading kernel cache 0x1"

I have tried deleting the prelinkedkernel from recovery partition. Tried rebuilding cache(I have not installed any kext into L/E).

All this time, I can use the same boot USB to boot into catalina on my sata 130Gb SSD working just fine.

attached is my EFI folder. I have tried all the suggested SMBios iMacPro1,1 MacPro6,1 MacPro7,1

is this ruled out that samsung 970Pro doesnt work?
      Please help. 

EFI.zip
    • By DOGER92
      Hi guys, I'm new to the world of Hackintosh. I write in this section because I have a problem with the graphics card of my laptop. As far as I understand from the web, it is not possible to use a dedicated graphics card on a laptop. So I'm trying to use the integrated processor one. The problem is that I have tried various procedures seen online, but in spite of this I cannot solve the problem. If you need this is the equipment of my laptop:

Asus VivoBook Pro 15 N580VD-FI038T

Screen: Led 15.6” 16:9 (Ultra HD 3480x2160).
      Chipset: Intel HM175.
      Cpu: Intel Core i7-7700HQ (2.80 GHz / 3.80 GHz, 4 core, 6 MB CACHE L3).
      Graphics Card: INTEL HD Graphics 630 + NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4 GB GDDR5.
      Hard Disk: SSD M.2 512 GB SATA 3.0 + SSD 750GB.
      Ram: 32GB DDR4-2666.
      Audio: audio stereo Harman Kardon.
      Webcam: webcam HD with integrated headphone.
      Lan: Intel LAN 10/100/1000, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2x2), Bluetooth 4.2.
      USB: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1, 1 x HDMI, 1 x LAN RJ-45, 1 x jack
      Slot: 1 x SD.

I hope there is someone who can help me with this problem
    • By D3s0lat0r
      Greetings to the Forum,
      i recently followed a guide on hackintosh,and also i am complete noob in this field.
      all is working great, as i am using macpeets codec with layout id=18 cause i like to manually switch to my headphones.
      only one thing doesnt work and its my mic. I tried all the layout ids but no luck.
      i am using ASROCK Fatal1ty b450 k4 with amd r5 2600.
      wich has alc 892.
      Can you please help me? Thank you very much