Freshly installed 10.11.2

iam.Dj

3 posts in this topic

Hi there folks!

So I just did a fresh install of El Capt on my system, Lenovo ThinkCentre E73 to be specific. It has an i3 4150 Haswell processor backed with an 8gb ram. I've only made minimal fixes (yet) to my system like using HDAEnabler for my RALC662v2 and some fixes to Intel HD 4400. It feels like things seems to be normal at the moment. Should I do more modifications to my system like do DSDT? I'd really like to fix to internal speaker inside my pc if its possible. lol. :D Anyways, Thanks in advance! :D

Hi there folks!

So I just did a fresh install of El Capt on my system, Lenovo ThinkCentre E73 to be specific. It has an i3 4150 Haswell processor backed with an 8gb ram. I've only made minimal fixes (yet) to my system like using HDAEnabler for my RALC662v2 and some fixes to Intel HD 4400. It feels like things seems to be normal at the moment. Should I do more modifications to my system like do DSDT? I'd really like to fix to internal speaker inside my pc if its possible. lol. :D Anyways, Thanks in advance! :D

Check your "P" and "C" states using AppleIntelInfo.kext. You will need to compile it yourself using X Code. If you can not compile it use my version it the attachment. AppleIntelInfo.kext.zip

Hi there Sir Codinger! Sure I'll try it out tomorrow. Took a leave at the office. :D By the way, whenever I wake up my PC(from power saving), I get a 3-4 second mini freeze where I can't move the cursor or type anything on the keyboard even though things look normal since the time separator is flashing. After that it gets back to normal.