2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
MOJAVE HACKINTOSH GUIDE
**FOR** GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO
CREDITS & THANKS
His help with EFI configuration and DSDT
Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, rehabman, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon Et al
autumnrain, slice2009, zenith432
ESP PRO MOUNTER
JoniVR & theOneyouseek
and many more....
• Intel I7 8700
• Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO
• Gigabyte AORUS RADEON RX 580 8GB
• Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB ( 2 x 8GB ) 2666MHz – CMK16GX4M2A2666C16
• Corsair RM650x 80 Plus Gold Power Supply Unit
• Corsair H100i V2 AIO Hydro/Water RGB LED CPU Cooler
• Samsung EVO 500GB SSD (2.5) macOS Mojave
• Samsung EVO 250 GB SSD (2.5) Windows 10 Pro
• NZXT H500 Mid Tower ATX Case
• RECOMMENDED WIFI CARD → ABWB 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCI-Express (PCI-E) BCM943602CS
• WIFI and Bluetooth with BCM94331CD with PCI-e adapter (but will require AirportBrcmFixup.kext for AirDrop.. )
• HDMI audio on RX580
• Ethernet Port
• SSD Trim
• USB 3.0 & 2.0
• Hardware Acceleration
PART 1 - DOWNLOAD
Download the following:
• Aorus Z390 Pro EFI .zip
• ESP MOUNTER PRO v1.9
• macOS MOJAVE
• CLOVER CONFIGURATOR
• EmuVariableUefi-64.efi ( Used only to initialise iMessages. It then must be removed from Clover drivers64UEFI folder, explained in guide)
• OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi ( Replace AptioMemoryFix-64.efi post install )
• Native Display Brightness with MonitorControl
PART 2 - BIOS SETTINGS (version F5 )
Here is a list of the BIOS settings that I have used ( Screenshots in spoiler below )
• Enter BIOS → Press F12 → Enter Setup
• Save & Exit → Load Optimized Defaults
• BIOS → Windows 8/10 Features → Other OS
• BIOS → CSM Support → Enabled
• Peripherals → Initial Display Output → PCIe 1 Slot
• Peripherals → Trusted Computing → Security Device Support → Disable
• Peripherals → Intel(R)Bios Guard → Intel BIOS Guard Support → Disable
• Peripherals → USB Configuration → Legacy USB Support → Enabled
• Peripherals → USB Configuration → XHCI Hand-off → Enabled
• Peripherals → Network Stack Configuration → Network Stack → Disabled
• Peripherals → SATA And RST Configuration → SATA Mode Selection → AHCI
• Chipset → Vt-d → Disabled
• Chipset → Internal Graphics → Enabled
• Chipset → DVMT Pre-Allocated → 64M
• Chipset → DVMT Total Gfx Mem → 256M
• Chipset → Audio Controller → Enabled
• Chipset → Above 4G Decoding → Enabled
• Power → ErP → Disabled
• Power → RC6 (Render Standby) → Enabled
// IF USING CORSAIR H100i V2 AIO CPU WATER COOLER
• MIT → Smart Fan 5 Settings → CPU Fan Control mode → PWM
• Save & Exit → Save & Exit Setup
SCREEN DUMP SPOILERS
PART 3 – CREATE A MOJAVE USB FLASH INSTALLER
Prepare USB Installer for Mojave ( Video below )
• Insert USB drive
• Launch /Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility
• Disk Utility → View → Show All Devices
• On Left-hand panel → External →(Identify your USB device in left hand panel)
• Click and highlight your USB device in the left-hand panel.
• Click erase button.
• Name: USB
• Format: Mac OS Extended (Journaled )
• Scheme: GUID Partition Map
• Click Erase button.
• Place the downloaded MacOS Mojave app into Applications folder.
• Open Terminal copy and paste:
sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB --nointeraction && say Mojave Drive Created • Enter
PART 4 – INSTALL CLOVER ON THE MOJAVE USB INSTALLER
Make Mojave USB flash drive installer bootable.( Video below )
• Launch Clover application, double click.
• Click Continue → Continue → Continue
• Click Change Install Location button.
• Click Install macOSMojave USB installer → Continue
• Click Customize button
Clover for UEFI booting only Install Clover in the ESP Themes UEFI Drivers Install RC scripts on target volume • Click Install button
• Installation Complete!
PART 5 – CUSTOMIZE MOJAVE USB INSTALLER FOR AORUS Z390 PRO
Replace Clover EFI folder with the customised AORUS Z390 configuration ( Video below )
• Install ESP Mounter Pro v1.9
• Using ESP Mounter Pro, Mount ESP on disk2s1 ( Your disk name may be different )
• Open mounted EFI partition found on desktop
• Copy all the contents from Aorus 390 Pro EFI folder
• Replace USB EFI folder with all the contents inside the Aorus 390 Pro EFI folder.
PART 6 – INSTALL MAC OS MOJAVE ON INTERNAL DRIVE
• INSERT USB INSTALLER INTO THE USB 2.0 PORT
• Power on PC and press F12• Choose bootable USB drive from boot menu.
• Install macOS Mojave to internal solid state or hard drive.
During install the system will reboot and you will see onscreen message EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY exception. This instance is normal, no skeletons !.
When system returns to the Clover boot menu choose:
• Boot macOS Install Prebooter from Preboot
After next restart choose:
• Boot macOS from Macintosh
Proceed with macOS Mojave install
macOS Mojave is now installed, but it can only boot at this moment thanks to FakeSMC and Clover on the Mojave USB flash drive installer.
PART 7 – MAKE AORUS Z390 PRO INTERNAL DRIVE BOOTABLE
Make internal drive bootable ( Video below )
So far, Aorus Pro can only boot with the aid of the Mojave USB Installer.
To boot from the internal drive, copy Clover EFI folder from Mojave USB installer into the Internal EFI drive.
• Using ESP Mounter Pro, mount internal EFI/ESP partition and external USB EFI/ESP
• Copy contents from USB EFI/ESP partition and paste into internal EFI/ESP
• Remove USB Mojave installer and shut down and restart.
Aorus Hackintosh should now be able to boot to macOS Mojave, Done, well almost !
PART 8 – ENABLE IMESSAGES & FACETIME
Configure Config.plist for iMessages. ( Video below )
• SMBIOS = Mac Mini 8.1
• Rt Variables —> ROM —> is your MAC address (delete colons from Mac address)
• MLB field = Enter serial number generated and append 5 random characters
• SmUUID = in Terminal run command “uuidgen” and copy it to SmUUID field
• Board Serial is same as MLB field.
• Clover Configurator —> Save
• Mount internal drive EFI/ESP partition
• Go to folder CLOVER → drivers64UEFI
• Delete AptoMemoryFix-64.efi
• Place both EMUVariableUefi-64.efi and OsxAptoFix2Drvfree2000.efi inside → drivers64UEFI
Using Clover Configurator, add the following argument to config.plist using Clover Configurator.
• Slide = 0
Shutdown and then press power on button on PC.
• You should now be able to Log into iCloud, iMessages and FaceTime
• NOW delete EMUVariableUefi-64.efi from CLOVER → drivers64UEFI Folder
• Shutdown and restart Aorus Pro hackintosh. iMessages etc is now operational without EMUVariableUefi-64.efi ( EMUVariableUefi-64.efi only needed to initialise iMessages )
• It is important to delete EMUVariableUefi-64.efi, this will avoid very intermittent boot errors such as: “Couldn’t allocate runtime area” post errors.
DEFAULT SSDT – DEFAULT SSDT USB PORTS FIX CONFIGURATION - SSDT ALREADY INSIDE AORUS Z390 EFI FOLDER
Limitation: USB2 devices can not be used on SS03 → SS08
------------ GUIDE FINISHED YOU SHOULD NOW HAVE WORKING AORUS Z390 PRO HACKINTOSH WITH SSDT USB FIX ------------
OPTIONAL: Enable HDMI Audio on RX580
OPTIONAL: Native Display Brightness - with MonitorControl
OPTIONAL: Dual Boot macOS Mojave & Windows 10
OPTIONAL: Replace the default "About This Mac" Apple Logo with RED AORUS APPLE
OPTIONAL - ALTERNATIVE SSDT 1 – SSDT Ports configuration below - replace SSDT inside Clover /ACPI/PATCHED folder
OPTIONAL - ALTERNATIVE SSDT 2 - SSDT Ports configuration below - replace SSDT inside Clover /ACPI/PATCHED folder
OPTIONAL - ALTERNATIVE SSDT 3 – Create your own SSDT
FOR MORE HACKINTOSH INFORMATION SUCH AS USB PORTS FIX, CLOVER CONFIGURATOR, HACKINTOSH BACKUP WITH CARBON COPY CLONER ..... THEN SEE MY PREVIOUS GUIDE FOR ASUS Z370-G Strix
Salve, recentemente ho installato Mojave sul mio computer. È andato tutto bene soltanto che mi risulta impossibile fare l'accesso con il mio AppleID. Ne da iTunes, ne App Store etc.
A volte mi dice che ho raggiunto il massimo di dispositivi su all'account quando non ne ho neanche uno collegato. Come posso fare? Rischio il ban dell'appleID?
Elenco qua sotto i miei componenti
H270 msi gaming m3
16 gb di ram DDR4 Corsair
Grazie mille aspetto risposte!
Fully optimizing DSDT & SSDT for OS X Sierra POST INSTALL on a Dell345MT with a i7 - 920(first gen)
I know how this forum feels about 3rd party software, but that was just a crutch, I'm 100% vanilla now which is why I'm now posting for help because I eliminated the possibility having to do with 3rd party. Anyways, with that said I just have a couple things I want to be sure of.
I used a n---bistro to get a App Store copy of Sierra, as I didn't know there were other ways of getting it now from a windows10 machine. anyways, I was able to build a vanilla usb. I couldn't figure the EFI out on my vanilla Sierra-usb, but the EFI on the usb-ni---bistro I had would boot my pre-install and post-install. so I was able to install Sierra. After a few days of figuring out how to remake a EFI and config, I broke my EFI.
So back to my windows10 SSD and I found BootDiskUtility, and that made a EFI usb with the newest version of clover(r4895). So then swapped SSDs back to my OS X, plugged in the BDU-usb, after trial and error I got back into my Sierra. Now with the newest version of clover and no traces of ni---bistro anymore. Then copied the BDU-usb to my SSD EFI and was able to boot without a usb again!! YAY.
Then starting working on fixing my web drivers for my gtx 1050 2gb. Installed the os update so i'm at 10.12.6, pulled my hair out figuring out the web drivers, eventually got them installed and the cuda fixed.
Now all 3 of my screens work, yet windows can't sit 'between' screens, I just simply haven't looked for that fix yet as I want the sys itself running like a top first.
My screen saver works, I don't get stuck in screensaver, I did once before, I believe lilu.kext and whatevergreen.kext fixed that.
Now with all that I felt it was time to give my config.plist a diet cos it was bloated, I generated a config copied the clover settings check for check instead of coping text cos I'm trying to shrink it.
Config.plist boots my system with DSDT-1FE7B5D7
So after the above, This is now where I'm stuck
a 100% correct DSDT and SSDT, from my understanding with a patched DSDT I wouldn't need any options selected in clover on the ACPI page?
So with the patching part that I think I understand how to do it now, but when I extract with F4 every file has RSDT in front of it, I have one that says RSDP.aml and RSDT.aml
so would I just erase the RSDT from the beginning of each file then go from their, which would then leave me with a DSDT.aml and 17 SSDTs?
I know I have to decompile and patch them, but with my file names[DSDT table extract] not matching tutorials online I'm having a difficult time understanding which files I need.
IS the RDST-DSDT.aml my DSDT? it is the biggest file.
which ones that have SSDT in the filename is the SSDT(s) I need to patch?
also how do I know if everything is patched correctly? like if my CPU is fully working and not just sorta working that way when I start running software like photoshop, unity, 10 chrome tabs, my hackintosh doesn't crash
i7 920 (first gen) very similar to nehelam
GeForce 1050 2Gb (3 monitors connected all work, one acer on HD connection, two HP s2031 on HD, using adapters to change all ports on GPU card to HD for screens)
display port, HDMI, and HD
4x 1Gg + 2x 8Gb RAM running at 1066 after injecting smbios with ram info macOS sees all my ram correctly
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500Gb
Thanks to anyone that can help me out, I've been working on my system for about two weeks and this is basically the wall I finally can't seem to figure out how to pass
I can post another info also if it helps
All work 10.10, 10.11, 10,12
camera not work in 10.13, 10.14
You need SwitchResX that the screen does not freeze
Custom resolutions: Back porch - lines change to 2
UEFI boot moded bios https://github.com/Thiblizz/l502x-modded-bios
For 10.14 you need: HD3000 Fix for Mojave.zip
Installed in S/L/E
SMBIOS: MacbookPro 8.3 or MacbookPro 9.1
CLOVER DUAL BOOT MOJAVE & WINDOWS 10 GUIDE
INCLUDES MBR / LEGACY BIOS TO GPT / EFI CONVERSION
USING MBR2GPT TOOL
PREREQUISITE: Two physical discs ( SSD’s or HDD’s )
STEP 1 - Clover dual boot configuration
Open config.plist with Clover Configurator
Legacy = PBR Timeout = True ( will remove the Timeout countdown, from Clover boot menu)
Scan / Custom
Entries = True Tool = True Legacy = False ( removes extra Windows 10 entries )
- Preboot ( macOS Preboot )
- Recovery ( macOS Recovery )
So at boot you will have two options: boot macOS Mojave or Windows 10
STEP 2 - Using a drive without Windows 10 installed
Disconnect system drive that contains your macOS Mojave install from computer ( This is so that Windows does not overwrite existing macOS Mojave boot loader )
Proceed with a Windows 10 UEFI install.
After installation reconnect macOS Mojave Drive, the Windows installation should now be detected and usable in Clover.
If Windows 10 is not detected or able to boot, then verify you installed Windows 10 as UEFI and not MBR ----> ( Read step 2 - For a drive with Windows 10 installed )
STEP 2 - Using a drive with Windows 10 already installed
Verify your Windows install is GPT / UEFI or MBR / Legacy BIOS.
If Windows install is GPT UEFI then Windows 10 install is ready to use at Clover boot menu, you should be able to boot into Windows directly from Clover boot screen.
But if Windows drive is detected at Clover boot screen, but when booting Windows you get a black screen with a cursor on the top left,
then this is most likely because Windows drive is MBR ( Legacy BIOS ). You can easily convert MBR to GPT using Windows MBR2GPT tool ( this saves hours work having to reinstall Windows 10 and setting up all your applications again )
If Windows 10 install is MBR / Legacy BIOS then simply convert to GPT / UEFI following instructions below ( read video summary and view video )
** To use Windows 10 MBR2GPT tool you must have Windows 10 version 1703 ( creators update ) or later and less than 3 partitions on
the Windows 10 drive **
Confirm Windows 10 drive is MBR Legacy BIOS ( in Windows Disk Management ) Reboot into Windows PE ( Advanced Startup ) Convert from MBR Legacy BIOS to GPT UEFI ( using commands below ) mbr2gpt /validate mbr2gpt /convert Restart Verify Windows 10 drive has changed to GPT UEFI ( in Windows Disk Management )
After conversion Windows 10 is ready to use at the Clover boot menu