As I have 3 Monitors connected, my RX 570 gets arround 50°C while ideling/ web browsing etc. The problem is, that this temp is apparently just the threshold, when the fans start to spin. So the fans start spinning for a minute then they stop for a while again... This is very annoying for me as the rest of my hackintosh is nearly quiet (SSD, 120mm low RPM cpu fan, nearly silent PSU,...), especially when Im using the pc to revise for school. Does somebody know wether its possible to "change" the threshold till the fans start spinning? Like it would probably not be a problem for the gpu at all, if the temp rises to 55°C but therefore be soundless....
By golden eagl
I'm struggling with installing driver of my graphic adapter on high Sierra but till now I failed to find a solution to my issue ....
My PC configuration is .
CPU : AMD A8-5500 APU with integrated Radeon 7560
RAM : 8G
I tried to download a tool from tonymax website and after I used it I unable to login to my Mac high Sierra so I installed high Sierra again .....
Any help with this issue
Thanks in advance
can somebody walkthrough with the mojave installation guide?
i have a mac high sierra 13.6 version on my macbook pro and want to install mojave on my desktop
Exact config is Gigabyte gaming wifi 7 motherboard amy ryzen 7 2nd gen 2700X processor Gigabyte G1 8GB grapgic card VEGA 64
running 2 nvme Samsung 256gb cards and 1 intel 180gb ssd internal and 1tb WD HDD, with 64 GB 3200Mhz Ram
I have the following system:
- Gigabyte Z370M-D3H M-ATX
- Core i7-8700K Coffee Lake
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 560 4GB
- Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR4
- 960 EVO 1TB NVMe SSD
- 850 EVO 500GB SSD
- Crucial 500GB SSD
- The 2 500GB SSD's run in Raid for data storage.
- Western Digital 3TB HDD - Time machine
- EFI here (too large to attach): EFI.zip
1. I have a dual screen running from Radeon card, 1 on DP and 1 on HDMI. The one screen on DP goes randomly blank from time to time. Any ideas?
2. I've read that the kexts should preferably be installed in /library/extensions. I would like to know what kexts should remain in the EFI. I read that you should install FakeSMC in both locations (EFI and L/E). If I follow this route must I change something in the config.plist?
3. USB info in System Information (attached does not seem correct. I've followed the changes suggested but I'm not sure if this is the best it can be.
4. Are there something in the EFI and config.plist I don't need or doing wrong?
Feedback will be appreciated.