Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Script file to clone and help build Clover or Opencore repos
Script will create link to itself in /usr/local/bin/bob
Script SHOULD fix up any stray bobs you may have.
Then you only need to type bob. and a parameter
"a" for ACID repo, official
"d" for ACID repo DUET build
"c" for CLOVER
"e" to erase UDK Folder
Easier typing bob than.....usual stuff
YOU WILL NEED TO cmod+x THE SCRIPT
Hi guys, this thread is to show you a new and open source app, created by me, that I called TINU:
The name means: TINU Is Not #####, the U refers to a popular software that is used to create macOS hackintosh installers (that for good reasons is banned on this forum), but the aim of the name is to explain that this app is a totally different thing from that software and works in a totally different way.
This app basically is a graphical interface for the createinstallmedia executable that is inside the macOS and Mac OS X installer apps, it is capable to create a bootable installer completely vanilla like what you do using the command line method, and also this method is recommended by apple itself. In addition to this, this app provvides to you simplicity and flexybility, and lets you to avoid most of the steps needed with every other app.
TINU allows you to create easily a bootable macOS installer without messing around with command line stuff and without using disk utility, all you need to do is use the app and then install clover on the usb drive once TINU has finished or leave it as is if you want to use it on a real Mac.
- Simple-to-use UI that allows you to easily start the bootable macOS installer creation process.
- It can work with every macOS installer app that has the createinstallmedia executable inside its resources folder (including also beta and newly released installers).
- You can use any erasable volume that is at least 7 GB of size (10+gb if you use catalina or newer versions, if the volume's drive is not in GUID format, TINU will re-format it accordingly).
- Can work with the Mac OS recovery system, so you can create a bootable macOS installer from the macOS installer itself or from the macOS recovery partition, and you can use TINU to install macOS, too.
- 100% clean: The bootable macOS installers created with this tool are vanilla, just as if you created them using the command line "createinstallmedia" method in Terminal.
- Open Source: You can verify what this program does on your computer and you can create your own version by downloading and playing with the source code.
- Does not require any special preparations. Just open the program, make sure you have a USB drive plugged in and have a macOS installer app on your disk.
- No need to use Disk Utility. TINU can format your drive or partition for you.
- Integrated EFI partition mounter tool.
- Autaomated Open Core and clover EFI folder isntaller
- Works using the latest versions of macOS and will also support newer Mac installers out of the box without requiring an update.
Features that are planned for future versions:
- Support for other languages, at least Italian.
- A computer that runs Mac OS X Yosemite or a more recent version (Mac OS X El Capitan is required to use TINU in a macOS recovery or installer).
- A drive or a free partition (on a drive which already supports GUID) of least 7 GB that you want to turn into a macOS/Mac OS X installer.
- A copy of a macOS/Mac OS X installer app (Maveriks or newer versions are supported) in the /Applications folder or in the root of any storage drive on your machine (excepted the drive or volume you want to turn into your macOS install media).
Frequently asked questions:
Thread (english) on insanelymac.com:
Thread (italian) on insanelymac.com:
Thread (english-german) on hackintosh-forum.de:
Post on Reddit:
Facebook hackintosh help and beta testing (Italian only):
Contact me (project creator):
- Insanelymac.com profile: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/user/1390153-itztravelintime/
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This software is under GNU GPL v3 license so any new branch/mod/third party release must be open source and under the same license
- I (project creator) assume no responsibility for any use of this app and this source code, and also for any kind of hardware and software damage to any computer and any device or peripheral that may come from this app or source code during it's use and outside it's usage
- I (project creator) do not guarantee support to you, this is only an open source project, not a product released by a company!
- This project is born only for educational and demonstrative purposes, it's not intended to be used for commercial purposes and it will never be, don't use source code from this project to create apps or software for that aim.
- This is a no-profit project, born only to let people to create macOS install medias in a more simple way and also to learn how to create this kind of apps.
- Apple for macos and installer apps and scripts
- People that helped me a lot:
Francesco Perchiazzi, Nicola Tomarelli, Roberto Sciortino, Raffaele Sonnessa, Ermanno Nicoletti, Tommaso Dimatore, Michele Vitiello Bonaventura, Massimiliano Faralli, Davide Dessì, Giorgio Dall'Aglio, Peter Paul Chato.
- Special thanks to Italian Hackintosh group!! for help (https://www.facebook.com/groups/Italia.hackintosh/?fref=ts)
- Thomas Tempelmann for help with the UI
- Pietro Caruso (ITzTravelInTime) for creating, maintaing and developing this project
Vector themes for Clover are new and currently still under development. Setting out to re-create my BGM theme to vector I realised there was some learning needed in order to create a theme.svg file for Clover to use. As SVG files are text based, I quickly realised that they could be manipulated from the command line and looking at the Clovy theme I decided to break it down in to parts for creating other themes.
As a result, I've been working on Clover SVG Theme Builder
The idea is to allow a theme designer to work on individual images and not worry about the required overall file structure which Clover expects. The designer can populate a Theme directory with a settings file and individual .svg files and let the script generate a final theme.svg file for using with Clover.
I've created a basic sample theme to help demonstrate the script.
The Theme directory contains Adobe Illustrator and SVG files for each image in the required folder structure for the script.
Using this sample theme, the script will generate this theme from the files.
The idea is these can be used to build new themes and I'm currently using it to build my BGM_SVG theme.
I can imagine far more complicated themes will be generated in the future, but for now I hope this may serve to help kickstart basic vector theme development.
• Clover's SVG theme development is still underway and things are likely to change so this script and it's supporting template file will need to change with Clover.
• I've only tested this using SVG files saved from Adobe Illustrator using the following settings, for files from other apps may need added support.
• For the script to correctly inject SVG code in to the template, each SVG image must contain a group of elements.
• Font files are currently not included in the final theme file but this can be an option.
• In time, maybe other templates can be added which have different layouts??
These are early days, so I'll update this post when necessary.
Depuis Catalina, l'extention Applebacklightfixup ne fonctionne plus. J'ai trouvé une solution en le supprimant de EFI/CLOVER/KEXT/OTHER/ et en gardant SSDT-PNFL.aml dans EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/Patched.
j'ai pourtant plusieurs soucis :
- le réglage de luminosité de l'écran ne reste pas toujours en mémoire d'une session à l'autre après un shutdown ou un restart (c'est aléatoire)
- Le curseur de luminosité du panneau de conf affichage, lorsqu'il est positionné complètement à gauche met la luminosité de mon écran à zéro, donc tout noir... et c'est embêtant si je relache ma souris dans cette position !
- Dans le paramétrage "clavier" du panneau de conf, onglet raccourcis, je n'ai pas d'item "affichage" pour afffecter le réglage de luminosité à F11 et F12 (ou à F2 et F3 sur mon toshiba satellite).
J'ai essayé de mettre une valeur dans config.plist dans system parameters/backlight level. j'ai saisi 100, il m'a affiché 0x100, mais au redémarrage, mon écran restait noir. J'ai donc effacé cette valeur. Comment fonctionne ce paramétre et quelle valeur faut-il y indiquer ? Existe-il une solution plus propre sur Catalina 10.15.5 pour résoudre ces problèmes (j'utilise le CPU intel de mon toshiba satellite L50B - 1N2, pas le GPU radeon).
Install MacOS Catalina on Mobos Serie 400 with Intel 10th Desktop Processors using OpenCore bootloaderBy MaLd0n
-Donations with PayPal
-Donations with Bitcoin
-Donations with PicPay
-Donation with Mercado Livre
-EFI OpenCore Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition in your USB STICK
Paste EFI folder into EFI Partition in your SSD, reboot and extract one full dump with this app and post here!
-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -FIX ACPI ERRORS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE ID -DMAC -REMOVE LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -FIX K.P in REBOOT -NVRAM -REAL TIME CLOCK -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDEF -ARTC -IPIC -TIMR -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -UAR1 -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -GMM -kUSBCompanionIndex -io-device-location -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -ACPI-WAKE-GPE -DTGP -ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF -MUTEX MUT0 0x00 -EXTERNAL REFERENCES -UNKNOWNOBJ -HDMI / HDAU -FULL RENAMED DEVICES
Big Thanks to XLR and your Badass Motherboard, Ultrafast CPU, Coolest Heatsink, Huge Graphics Card, Tonnes of RAM,
Gigantic Hard Drive, Lightspeed Disk Burner, Professional Sound Card, Massive LCD Display.
-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, headkaze, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Sampath007, Facebook Hackintosh community, Facebook Olarila community, SchmockLord, daliansky and many, many, many others!
We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!