1. PippoX0

PippoX0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By fusion71au
      Clover r4961 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.

Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.14 guest in Windows X64 host.

Installation
      1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r4961 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.4k-4961-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
      2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
      sudo diskutil mount disk0s1   3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
      4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
      5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.

Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
    • By mfkk
      I install Mojave by following RehabMan Guide. After install I copy the Intel HD4000 7 series Config.plist from RehabMan. In my system configuration shows 1536MB graphics but I don't get the graphics performance . I have graphics related problems and lags issues. dock don't have transperancy, browsers have black shade and don't see fonts etc. I try many config files but I can't fix the issue still now. When I try some config file it will be fix until restart or shutdown. After that I have still graphics problem. Over a month I try to fix this I didn't get any result still now. Please help me to fix this . I'm first time in Hackintosh and I don't have knowledge about it.

Intel HD4000 Graphics with 1366x786 (8086/0166)
      i3 processor
      6gb ram
      123gb ssd 

• By Cyberdevs
      Please read me:
      Ever since macOS Mojave came out (I mean the first DP) Apple removed the support for Atheros based WiFi Adapters from the IO80211Family.kext, so to fix it we need to add the AirPortAtheros40.kext to the Extensions manually.
      After each clean install the AirPortAtheros40.kext needs to be installed and after clean installing Mojave DPs after few times I decides to create this app to save some time.

How to use it:
      This application will install the missing AirPortAtheros40.kext into /System/Library/Extensions and after the installation is done and once you reboot your computer the Atheros based WiFi adapters will be enabled.
      The installation is the first step of the process and it is fast but the next steps which are repairing the permission on /System/Library/Extensions and rebuilding the system caches might take a while so please wait until you were asked to reboot your computer.

I'm using a TP-Link WDN4800 with an Atheros chipset and it works on other similar hardware.