Cyberdevs

El Capitan on GA-Z170X-Gaming 5

790 posts in this topic

Change darkwake to darkwake=8 some people succeeded getting it to work with darkwake=8

did you rebuild system cache afterwards?

Advertisement

Change darkwake to darkwake=8 some people succeeded getting it to work with darkwake=8

did you rebuild system cache afterwards?

No i forgot to rebuild but setting darkwake = 8 has audio after sleep working even without rebuilding cache.  :thumbsup_anim:

Can you set yours to 8 as well and test if it work so we can one universal setting (hopefully)

Sure thing,

Darkwake=8 is working too

Note:

The weird thing is I get lots of kernel panic at boot, it happens a lot almost 4 times out of 10. It might be because of nVidia web drivers but it's so annoying.

In general I had a more stable system with El Capitan.

Sure thing,

Darkwake=8 is working too

Note:

The weird thing is I get lots of kernel panic at boot, it happens a lot almost 4 times out of 10. It might be because of nVidia web drivers but it's so annoying.

In general I had a more stable system with El Capitan.

Yeah could be web drivers as i don't get any kp's

So i tried changed back to post-1083558-0-24944400-1494221018.png and ever after a cache update i cant get audio after sleep. 8 still work though.

sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions/
sudo kextcache -Boot -U /

So I have to wait for another update from nVidia or apple to see if they solve my problem.

I have to go now, so see ya around

Set it back to darkwake=8 and see if it resolves the issue

Yeah back to darkwake 8 fixed the issue.

Wonder what's changed between 2.4 and latest CodecCommander to stop us using the latest one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I didn't test the latest CodecCommander.kext with darkwake=8 I'll give it a try to see how it works and post the results later.

I still can't get the CodecComander.kext v. 2.6.3 to work. No Audio after wake with darkwake=8, I'm going to test the other profiles and see which one might work.

so you have already tested all the profiles, if you did, I'm waisting my time changing them?

I did test them all. Keep on mind profile 0 works for you with older version and 8 works for me not 0 so maybe one will work for you.

When I get more time I'll be testing from 2.6.3 down to the one were using using all profiles.

Profile 0 = darkwake ticked

I'm just going to try find the latest version that keeps audio working after sleep :-)

As well already know what works for you doesn't mean it will work for me and vice versa which is unfortunate but we will get there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Drovosek
      Hey.
      I have a Dell Vostro 3267 system unit. It has a Skylake processor Intel Core i5-6400 with integrated graphics Intel HD 530, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD. The monitor is connected via HDMI.
      I faced a problem that if I enter Hackintosh in a sleep mode, and then I press something on the keyboard, the system unit wakes up (I hear as coolers begin to turn), but the monitor does not react in any way.
      I tried to disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cord, tried to inject EDID in config tried to change SMBIOS on MacMini8,1, but it did not change the situation.
      How to solve the problem?

P.S.
      All in Mojave 10.14.6
      CLOVER.7z
    • By End3rPower50
      Hi, I want to install MacOS Catalina on my laptop.
      I was installed MacOS Mojave previously but i had a lot of problem, for example my wifi's card (Dell DW1820A) had a problem: My pc sometimes doesn't boot up or pc after some minutes crashed or slowed. 
      Now i want to try again to install macOS.

this is my spec: 
      HP 15-AY034NL 
      CPU: i7 6500U  with HD520
      SSD: 500GB SSD Samsung
      Wifi & Bluetooth: Dell DW1820A (Bluetooth: BCM2045A0) (Wifi: BCM94350ZAE)
      USB 3.0 
      Ethernet: Realtek 8100

Attached in this thread, my old clover configuration created by me (CLOVER OLD) and clover with Wifi driver (CLOVER) created by Hervè (I had asked help at insanelymac's community)

P.S SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.
      Thanks in advance 
      -ANTONIO
      CLOVER OLD.zip
      CLOVER.zip
    • By HenryV
      HP 250 G5/Skylake/I5/520 graphics/sunrise point   Insyde H20 updated with TPM, virtualizaton and secure boot disabled.  19A546d USB boots -v cpus=1 and begins install ok.  After first reboot installer hangs at 14 minutes remaining with high CPU/fan use and no HDD write activity.   Same after 4-5 hours.  First reboot apparently creates the volume group and writes the installer files to the Data volume ok.  Clover shows preboot/installer  installer and Recovery icons.  It appears that there are no system files being written to the System volume.  The reboot USB verbose output screen indicates 'assertion failed 19A546d'.  Mojave boots/runs ok on its own partition same HDD.   Anyone with similar installer issue on HP notebook and/or Insyde BIOS?  Any help appreciated.
      Essentials.zip
    • By takeawaydave
      Running Mojave 10.14.6 (18G95) on a Dell Precision 7510 and trying to get all framebuffers working properly.

The following CPU is being used: https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/89608/intel-xeon-processor-e3-1505m-v5-8m-cache-2-80-ghz.html

The actual Device ID of the iGPU is 0x191D.

There are the following graphical outputs:

mDP
      HDMI
      Thunderbolt

Clover 5058 (update to date at time of writing) is being used and up to date versions of Lilu 1.38, WEG 1.3.1

Till now I've been running with the following config:

with Model Name: MacBookPro13,3

When using 191B:

LDVS - Ok
      HDMI (no audio) : 1920x1080
      Thunderbolt (no audio) : 3440 x 1440
      no mDP

191B-config-ioreg.zip is attached.

When using 1912:

No LDVS (as expected since this arrangement is targeted for iMac17,1
      HDMI (with audio): 1920 x 1080
      Thunderbolt (with audio) : 3440 x 1440
      no mDP

1912-config-ioreg.zip attached

Question:

How can I get audio working as with 1912 on the 191B laptop config ? 

• By kushwavez
      Hi!

I have everything working on my Acer notebook, except FN + Brightness keys using VoodoPS2Controller.kext

Now the brightness keys are "Pause+Break = Brightness Up" and "Fn+F12 = Brightness Down" working right now but they are not the actual keys. 
      The actual brightness keys are "Fn+RightArrow = Brightness Up" and "Fn+LeftArrow = Brightness Down" but they are not working.
      The problem is I don't know the codes.
      Installed ioio and enabled debugging to console:
      Pause/Break is generating: "ApplePS2Keyboard: sending key e045=71" which upper the brightness
      Fn+F12 is generating: "ApplePS2Keyboard: sending key 46=6b" which lower the brightness
      Fn+RightArrow/LeftArrow generates nothing.
      Keyboard attached to PS2K
      Then I used rehabman's guide to enable ACPIDebugging, Installed kext to L/E, Debug methods (Instrument EC Queries, Add DSDT Debug Methods) to DSDT, but there are no codes generated to the log.

Attaching debug folder.
      Also I don't know if it will help, but on Linux I got a code from decreasing/rising brightness with Fn+Left/RightArrow keys:
      Fn+RightArrow: "0xe0 0x54 0xe0 0xd4"
      Fn+Left: "0xe0 0x4c 0xe0 0xcc"

Also I love using EMlyDinEsH's SmartTouchpad Driver, with that all of my Fn keys are working except Brigtness keys ofc. If there are any fix I would like to use that with the smarttouchpad driver. 
      EMlyDinEsH's SmartTouchpad Driver: https://osxlatitude.com/forums/topic/1948-elan-focaltech-and-synaptics-smart-touchpad-driver-mac-os-x/

Specs in my signature. 
      Please help me fix this very last issue on my acer.

debug_4751.zip