Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
By Andres ZeroCross
First my Old Threads is here http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/308178-el-capitan-wih-i7-6700-skylake-gigabyte-ga-z170-hd3-palit-jetstream-gtx960/
My Computer Specifications
1. Processor : Intel Core i7 6700
2. Motherboard : Gigabyte Z170-HD3
3. VGA Card : Palit Jetstream GTX960 4GB DDR5
4. Wifi Card ; TP-Link TL-WDN4800
5. PCI-E to Sata = Bafo PCI-e to 2 Sata3 and 2 e-Sata
6. PCI to USB 2.0 - NEC Chipset
7. Main Harddisk Harddisk : Fujitsu SSD 120GB + Seagate 500GB that plug into Bafo PCIe to Sata3
8. Other Harddisk : Natno SSD 12GB, 2x Seagate 2TB, Seagate 500GB, all of it are plug into onboard Sata Chipset Controller (But Unknow at El Capitan / 10th Intel Chipset)
9. RAM : Team 3000Mhz 8GB (2x4GB)
10. Display : Asus VN248H
11. Clover version : 3280
My Step :
1. Because Internal Sata Chipset and USB 3.0 are not supported yet, so i clone my Fujitsu 120GB SSD from my Hacbook Asus X455LA that already installed El Capitan Build 15B30a with Carbon Copy Cloner
2. I use MacPro 6.1 as SMBIOS and use FakeCPUIID of Intel 4790k (0x0306C3)
3. Remove CPUSensor.kext from "FakeSMC.kext/Contents/Plugins" if you don't do this it will be stuck at ACPI log verbose.
4. I try boot from USB that already install Clover 3280 and it boot. I use "-v nv_disable=1 dart=0"
5. Then at desktop, i install nvidia web driver 346.03.02F02 (before that you need to modif it,, use pkgutil --expand bla bla ba,, google it and change required os to "15B" then use pkgutl --flatten bla bla to repackage) then i change info plist from AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/Plugin/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/info.plist and change line that contain board-id of MacPro 6.1 from Config2 to none
6. Then i install that kext,, and restart
7. i use "-v dart=0 nvda_drv=1 and it will need more time than usual to get login form,, yeah i did it. But there is some bugs
1. Internal sata is not function
2. USB 3.0 is error too,, at verbose i see "error mantisa log"
3. Sometimes my system get freeze for a few seconds. I thinks this is error from Nvidia web driver,, i see nvdia error log from "sudo dmesg"
At last,, sorry for my bad english
This is for screenshots
I upload my IOREG and DSDT
I have a Dell Vostro 3267 system unit. It has a Skylake processor Intel Core i5-6400 with integrated graphics Intel HD 530, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD. The monitor is connected via HDMI.
I faced a problem that if I enter Hackintosh in a sleep mode, and then I press something on the keyboard, the system unit wakes up (I hear as coolers begin to turn), but the monitor does not react in any way.
I tried to disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cord, tried to inject EDID in config tried to change SMBIOS on MacMini8,1, but it did not change the situation.
How to solve the problem?
All in Mojave 10.14.6
Hi, I want to install MacOS Catalina on my laptop.
I was installed MacOS Mojave previously but i had a lot of problem, for example my wifi's card (Dell DW1820A) had a problem: My pc sometimes doesn't boot up or pc after some minutes crashed or slowed.
Now i want to try again to install macOS.
this is my spec:
CPU: i7 6500U with HD520
SSD: 500GB SSD Samsung
Wifi & Bluetooth: Dell DW1820A (Bluetooth: BCM2045A0) (Wifi: BCM94350ZAE)
Ethernet: Realtek 8100
Attached in this thread, my old clover configuration created by me (CLOVER OLD) and clover with Wifi driver (CLOVER) created by Hervè (I had asked help at insanelymac's community)
P.S SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.
Thanks in advance
HP 250 G5/Skylake/I5/520 graphics/sunrise point Insyde H20 updated with TPM, virtualizaton and secure boot disabled. 19A546d USB boots -v cpus=1 and begins install ok. After first reboot installer hangs at 14 minutes remaining with high CPU/fan use and no HDD write activity. Same after 4-5 hours. First reboot apparently creates the volume group and writes the installer files to the Data volume ok. Clover shows preboot/installer installer and Recovery icons. It appears that there are no system files being written to the System volume. The reboot USB verbose output screen indicates 'assertion failed 19A546d'. Mojave boots/runs ok on its own partition same HDD. Anyone with similar installer issue on HP notebook and/or Insyde BIOS? Any help appreciated.
Running Mojave 10.14.6 (18G95) on a Dell Precision 7510 and trying to get all framebuffers working properly.
The following CPU is being used: https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/89608/intel-xeon-processor-e3-1505m-v5-8m-cache-2-80-ghz.html
The actual Device ID of the iGPU is 0x191D.
There are the following graphical outputs:
Clover 5058 (update to date at time of writing) is being used and up to date versions of Lilu 1.38, WEG 1.3.1
Till now I've been running with the following config:
with Model Name: MacBookPro13,3
When using 191B:
LDVS - Ok
HDMI (no audio) : 1920x1080
Thunderbolt (no audio) : 3440 x 1440
191B-config-ioreg.zip is attached.
When using 1912:
No LDVS (as expected since this arrangement is targeted for iMac17,1
HDMI (with audio): 1920 x 1080
Thunderbolt (with audio) : 3440 x 1440
How can I get audio working as with 1912 on the 191B laptop config ?