duduclx

[GUIDE] Dell Latitude E6410 Nvidia El Capitan Clover [ENG]

242 posts in this topic

This is totally off topic and should be addressed elsewhere but allow me clarify this: the WLAN/WWAN slots of these older Latitude laptops are mini PCIe/USB only, not mSATA. One must therefore be extremely cautious regarding the mini SSD cards that would installed. True mini PCIe SSDs are quite scarce these days (they also always tend to be PATA type, not SATA -i.e. much reduced performance- and of small capacity) and there is an unfortunate but sustained general confusion between mini PCIe and mSATA on the description of most advertised products. This very matter has been subject to substantial discussion all over the Net throughout the years, you can google for it, we're not going to renew this here...

So, mSATA SSDs will never be useable in these slots. True mini PCIe SSDs with on-board PATA or SATA controller are required. If you do find a mini PCIe (not mSATA) SSD of a decent size (say 128 to 256Go) with on-board SATA controller and at a reasonable price, please post the details. Many people will be interested. NB: you'll probably encounter mini SSD cards for Asus Eee PC but these fit an interface specific to those laptops.

Just to give you a recap:

E6x00 -> combo mini PCIe/USB slots only

E6x10 -> combo mini PCIe/USB slots only

E6x20 -> combo mini PCIe/USB slots only

E6x30 -> combo mini PCIe/USB slots only

E6x40 -> combo mini PCIe/USB/mSATA slots (1st time support for mSATA, undocumented by Dell)

I own a E6220, a E6230 and a E6440 so I can vouch for the above. One can only run an mSATA SSD on those older laptops with an adaptor off the standard SATA HDD slot or the expansion/optical disc bay.

and i can confirm that, i've found 128GB's but they are PATA/IDE, and all the advertised mPCIe SATA SSD's are mSata. And the sellers have used this confusion a lot, and still do. I was about to order from alibaba, and on the last second i noticed the msata in a different specs page, but the title did not mention it. Very unfortunate indeed, i cannot see the point of the absence of such technology.

MacBookPro6,2

Intel Core i5  2,4 GHz

4GB Ram

ST1000LM014-1EJ164 HDD

Dell NVS 3100M

Atheros 9285: 4.0.74.0-P2P

i had to install AtherosWiFiInjector.kext and IO80211Family.kext to activate WLAN i think there is the problem but i don't know where to patch in dsdt

Actually i meant the hardware specs from dell, there seem to be a few submodels of e6410, some have i7 some i5, some have nvidia gpu's and some dont. 

nvm, having a headache here and things are flying off me.

i'll PM you my dsdt laster as we seem to have a similar device (except wifi), also, are you using Clover right?

Advertisement

and i can confirm that, i've found 128GB's but they are PATA/IDE, and all the advertised mPCIe SATA SSD's are mSata. And the sellers have used this confusion a lot, and still do. I was about to order from alibaba, and on the last second i noticed the msata in a different specs page, but the title did not mention it. Very unfortunate indeed, i cannot see the point of the absence of such technology.

Actually i meant the hardware specs from dell, there seem to be a few submodels of e6410, some have i7 some i5, some have nvidia gpu's and some dont.

nvm, having a headache here and things are flying off me.

i'll PM you my dsdt laster as we seem to have a similar device (except wifi), also, are you using Clover right?

yes i use clover the newest version.

If you have an AR9285-based card, you can patch your DSDT as detailed here to get the card to work OOB.

thanks for the info, i have WIFI working now. But still the same when i shut down everything turns of except Power LED and the FAN.

Restart is working fine.

for shutdown, the dsdt patch is provided.

#Prepare to Sleep
into method label _PTS code_regex ([\s\S]*) replace_matched
begin
        If (LEqual (Arg0, 0x05))\n
        {\n
            Store (Zero, SLPE)\n
            Sleep (0x10)\n
        }\n
        Else\n
        {\n
            APTS (Arg0)\n
            EV5 (Arg0, Zero)\n
        }\n
end;

## DTGP
into method label DTGP remove_entry;
into definitionblock code_regex . insert
begin
Method (DTGP, 5, NotSerialized)\n
{\n
    If (LEqual (Arg0, Buffer (0x10)\n
            {\n
                /* 0000 */    0xC6, 0xB7, 0xB5, 0xA0, 0x18, 0x13, 0x1C, 0x44, \n
                /* 0008 */    0xB0, 0xC9, 0xFE, 0x69, 0x5E, 0xAF, 0x94, 0x9B\n
            }))\n
    {\n
        If (LEqual (Arg1, One))\n
        {\n
            If (LEqual (Arg2, Zero))\n
            {\n
                Store (Buffer (One)\n
                    {\n
                        0x03\n
                    }, Arg4)\n
                Return (One)\n
            }\n
            If (LEqual (Arg2, One))\n
            {\n
                Return (One)\n
            }\n
        }\n
    }\n
    Store (Buffer (One)\n
        {\n
            0x00\n
        }, Arg4)\n
    Return (Zero)\n
}\n
    OperationRegion (PMRS, SystemIO, 0x0430, One)\n
    Field (PMRS, ByteAcc, NoLock, Preserve)\n
    {\n
            ,   4, \n
        SLPE,   1 \n
    }\n
end;

also, all the patches have their importance.

you should read the guide before asking for something doesn't working.

cheers

no eSata to test.

but it should.

have you tested it ?

cheers

no eSata to test.

but it should.

have you tested it ?

cheers

Actually yes. It worked with injecting [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]'s eSata generic kext.

Same with all my hacks. I will test with docking station eSata port and bet it will work too. 

Cheers.

duduclx - thanks! I am typing this from my newish oldish E6410, all is working except audio. This is so amazing. I only spent $80 US on this thing, and moved my 8gb ram from my old beater C2D macbook pro. I call this an upgrade. Except for the audio, but I'll get there. I have other hackintoshes in the house, but this was my first laptop.

audio may not working if you have update to 10.11.3 or above.

new patches is needed.

you surely can find them easily.

my dell E6410 will surely be sold.

i get a E6230.

both are my wife's computer.

me, have a HP 820 G2 and an desktop based on gigabyte motherboard.

i'll do a interactive coffee table soon, based on a dell optiplex 760 and dual boot android for pc and mac, with IR touch screen.

thanks for read and follow this guide.

cheers

Thanks for all the guides. I got the audio to work, running 10.11.5. 

I have to say, the E6410 is an impressive little machine, but its trackpad and clicker are it's Achilles heel. I'd say it's the worst thing in terms of hardware on this laptop. But it's a fantastic value for anyone trying to hackintosh an i7 or i5 processor laptop.

I sure would like to get my 6410 up and running. I started to tinker with it a while back when Mavericks was out and could never get it to boot the installer. Is there a boot package I need in order to get the USB to run and have a full functioning HackBook Pro like bellyface above.

Blaggah, follow the steps at the beginning of the guide that duduclx drew up. As long as your E6410 has the nvidia GPU, I'd say it's perfectly doable. I totally doubted at first, but once I saw the apple glowing on that dinky dell, I knew it was possible. There were some hickups for me, keyboard and trackpad didn't work at all at OS X install stage, no issue I just plugged in a mouse and keyboard. In the end it all worked, but I ended up spending $10 on a broadcom wifi card off amazon.

It's doable, don't be afraid!

bellyface, I'd have to check the laptop again tonight to see if it has the nvidia gpu.. As I'm sure it does but the only thing I remember is that it's the i5 model. I already swapped out the old hard drive to an SSD since I got it but really haven't put it to use..

If it does not have the nVidia GPU, please note that the 1st gen Intel HD graphics of the E6410 cannot enjoy full graphics acceleration due to fitted eDP connector. That's unsupported by Apple on that iGPU. This makes the Intel HD E6410 a very poor (and, in my opinion, unworthy) Hackintosh as graphics are only partially supported.

Ok i got almost everything to work on my dell but of course wifi no good.

just wondering is my broadcom wifi supported? if so how can i get it to work.

https://s32.postimg.org/mudv9ewat/Screen_Shot_2016_07_19_at_11_39_03_AM.png

https://s31.postimg.org/v6mh1ez1n/Screen_Shot_2016_07_19_at_12_01_13_PM.png

if wifi card not supported is there any cheap wifi cards that will work with this laptop?   :)

I checked and it does have the nvidia graphics on board. I left it to charge and probably attack it later on tonight if I get the chance.

i have  installed macos sierra and got everything working on the laptop and is running perfect :thumbsup_anim:  the only thing i cant seem to get to fix is booting with out usb i had the same problem in el capitan with this laptop.   :wallbash:  i always get no bootable drive found anyone got any solution on what i'm doing wrong i did install clover in hard drive . :help:  please.

LiquidKenpachi - Sounds like your clover install is not complete. Follow the steps exactly on what to check off in clover installer and be sure to select the new Sierra drive.

I installed sierra on one of my partitions on my macbook pro, loving what I see so far. 

I managed to install El Capitan 10.11.3 last night and have yet to update it due to my wireless card not working. It keeps saying searching for network idk why it's happening.  I use those cards on all my laptop hackintoshes that support half mini wifi modules. It's the AR5B93, i bought about 30 of them in a lot for about $20 on ebay a few months back.

The things I noticed after post installation is that machine won't shut down and sleep doesn't work. If i manually sleep, it wakes right back up within a mili of a second. 

Atheros AR5B93 works OOB in all recent or less recent OS X/Mac OS X versions, from SL to Sierra. You must have issues with your DSDT. Check that it does not contain a reference to another wifi card model. That would sure screw things up.

For the rest, well... I believe it's been discussed at great length in those 10pages.

You may be right Hervé, I'll get down to it tomorrow. I have to get rid of the DSDT.

Is there a specific line I should look out for  in the DSDT for the wifi card? 

Guest deactivated-2019-07-29

Hello. I have used this guide to install El Capitan on my E6410 with the NVS 3100M, the Intel Core i5, and two 2GB RAM cards, also using the config.plist from here and the DSDT.aml from here. The installation went fine, although it got stuck at "About a second remaining" for a long while. It did, however, eventually reboot the laptop. Afterwards, I deleted the DSDT.aml from the USB and replaced the config.plist with my own version (I took the version from /EFI/CLOVER in the pack, and used a different serial number). When loading back into Clover from the USB, the only entry is the El Capitan USB installer. I think that part of the issue is that I am using El Capitan version 10.11.6, as the installer had said it encountered an error while opening a file including the word "Update" and the phrase "10.11.6", however I do not remember the exact name. I have uploaded my config.plist. I would be very grateful for any and all help, thank you!

config.plist : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6fMfzYoSCJCc1pzYTkwc2Y4QTA

EDIT: Well, I guess I'll try my backup of the 10.11.1 installer. Let's see how this goes!

EDIT2: Storing the installer on a Windows FS definitely was not a good idea, as now the installer warns that it can not find the installation application. Oh well, back to the drawing board...

EDIT3: I suppose I'll try the Yosemite installer. There's nowhere to go but up! But it sure would be easier to go up with a little help... :(

EDIT4: I haven't tried Yosemite yet, but I have tried El Capitan 10.11.4. After the installation, I replaced the EFI folder on my USB with the one from the pack. It still did not show the internal hard drive as a bootable volume. I think my computer has some issues.

EDIT5: I suppose I'll switch back to Windows, for now. Every computer I try to hackintosh ends up like this (except my D620, for some reason)... it's like Apple doesn't want me installing their OS on non-Apple software! Crazy! I hope I get help eventually, though. Because I will wait forever.

EDIT6: I've been getting more help on a thread I created on OSXLATITUDE, found here. If anyone has the same problem as me, be sure to look there! :)

HI Guys (and Girls ?)!

Long time no action from my side but am going to try to upgrade 2 E6410 machines (one i5 and one i7) from el capitan to Sierra; I did it as per description on another popular osx site of a guy named Tony  :) but it led to panics in the beginning.

Dudu or Hervé; Are you guys in for it to update this guide or is it too much work ? Can I be of any assistance ?

Salut from Holland,

Bart

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By e97
      HackPro X99 System
      Until Apple blesses us with the MacPro7,1 – this is for those that require tools to do their work.
      An appropriate bicycle for the mind.

Specs:

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2678 v3 (12 core, 2.5 GHz / 3.3 GHz Boost)
      Motherboard: SZMZ X99-8D3
      RAM: 16GB DDR3-14900R 1866Mhz ECC RDIMM modules
      GPU: Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB
      Storage: Phison E12 m.2 NVMe PCI-E 3.0 x4 SSD
      Water blocks: BARROW CPU + GPU
      Radiator: 360mm x 25mm slim
      Pump: DDC

Case dimensions: 431 mm x 342 mm x 177 mm

XCPM OFF

XCPM ON

OpenCL

iMacPro1,1

OpenCL

NVMe

Win 10 x64 v1809

AIDA64 - Cache & Memory

Download:  https://github.com/xe97/X99-8D3-Clover

Anyone else I forgot

• By digivish
      Hi All - quick thing - I have a NUC 8i7BEH with 32GB RAM and 2 x 1TB SSD drives. Each drive has its own OS - Windows 10 and Catalina 10.15.

Clover works well - Catalina Boots, so does Windows.
      Catalina - has sound over HDMI (to my monitor's speakers)
      Windows - no audio device found - It does show Realtek and Intel Display Drivers - but the speaker has a red"x" and in Devices, there is no entry for Microphone Array under Audio Input/Output. It does, however, show Intel display over the HDMI - but actually no sound.

I have tried reinstalling Realtek drivers - now here's the thing...when it installs, it first uninstalls existing Realtek drivers - at this stage (and it's important) the sound starts working - as if uninstalling did the trick. As part of the installing, I have to reboot and upon reboot, it actually reinstalls the Realtek drivers. After that, I'm back to square 1. Unsure if it's the config.plist or boot args in clover. But something with Clover for sure.

I have tested this by removing the Mac Drive with clover and just booting directly to Windows 10 bootloader and everything works as it should, I have sound over HDMI and the audio device shows. Just not when I boot with Clover.

has anyone experienced this and have thoughts or pointers.

Thanks a ton!
    • By MaLd0n
      ---TUTORIAL---

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8685

--Original Post--

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=11237

--Bios/UEFI Settings--

*Update bios/uefi to F7+*
      1- Go to M.I.T./Advanced Frequency Settings tab

Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) - Profile 1

2- Go to BIOS tab

CSM Support - Disabled

3- Go to Peripherals/Thunderbolt(TM) Configuration tab

Security Level - No Security
      Thunderbolt USB Support - Enabled
      GPIO3 Force Pwr - Enabled

4- Go to Chipset tab

Internal Graphics - Enable

---CLOVER FOLDER---
      https://olarila.com/files/Clover.Folder/EFI CLOVER Z390 DESIGNARE.zip
      *Use this folder with FULL DSDT PATCHED

---OPENCORE FOLDER---
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=10578
      *Use this folder with FULL DSDT PATCHED

---Extract one Full dump for DSDT edits, post files---

RunMe.app

---HARDWARE---

--MOBO

GIGABYTE Z390 DESIGNARE
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Z390-DESIGNARE-Gigabyte-Thunderbolt-Motherboard/dp/B07K8RJZRG/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Z390+DESIGNARE&qid=1565492390&s=electronics&sr=1-1

--PROCESSOR

Intel Core i9-9900K
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Intel-i9-9900K-Desktop-Processor-Unlocked/dp/B005404P9I/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=Intel+Core+i9-9900K&qid=1553358099&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

--COOLER

CORSAIR H100i RGB PLATINUM AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-H100i-PLATINUM-Liquid-Cooler/dp/B07JWB5BSN/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=WATER+COOLER+CPU&qid=1565492509&s=gateway&sr=8-4

--MEMORY

Corsair CMW32GX4M2C3200C16 Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4-25600)
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-CMW32GX4M2C3200C16-Vengeance-PC4-25600-Desktop/dp/B07GTG2T7L/ref=sr_1_15?keywords=memory+ddr4+32&qid=1553358238&s=gateway&sr=8-15

--GPU

MSI RX Vega 64 AIR Boost 8G OC
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/MSI-RX-64-AIR-8G/dp/B07DH7S1X1/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=vega+64+gigabyte&qid=1565492819&s=electronics&sr=1-2

--SSD

Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD (MZ-V7E1T0BW) NVMe M.2 V-NAND
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-970-EVO-1TB-MZ-V7E1T0BW/dp/B07BN217QG/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=s+samsung+970+evo+1tb&qid=1565493002&s=electronics&sr=1-1

--POWER SUPPLY

EVGA Supernova 1000 P2 80+ Platinum, 1000W ECO Mode Fully Modular 
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-Supernova-Platinum-Crossfire-220-P2-1000-XR/dp/B00EKJQM5E/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=power+supply+1000w&qid=1565493196&s=gateway&sr=8-3

--WIRELESS

TP-Link Archer T9E
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-Archer-T9E-Beamforming-Technology/dp/B00TQEX7AQ/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=TP-Link+Archer+T9E&qid=1553358397&s=gateway&sr=8-1

--CASE

Thermaltake Core P5 Tempered Glass Black Edition ATX Open Frame Panoramic Viewing
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Tempered-Panoramic-Certified-CA-1E7-00M1WN-03/dp/B01N4IGVSC/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=Thermaltake+Core+P5&qid=1565493567&s=gateway&sr=8-2

--DSDT Patches--
      -FIX ACPI ERRORS -FIX OEM SSDTs to AVOID ERRORS AND WARNINGS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA -DMAC -REMOVE PROBLEMATIC AND UNUSED DEVICES -FIX K.P in REBOOT -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015 -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -REAL TIME CLOCK -ARTC -IRQs -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -CNVW -GMM -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -DTGP -ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF -MUTEX MUT0 0x00 -EXTERNAL REFERENCES -UNKNOWNOBJ -HDMI / HDAU -FULL RENAMED DEVICES ---SCREENSHOTs---

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Thanks to KGP for SSDT Thunderbolt
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
      We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By tonyx86
      I was inspired by @duduclx post for installing El Capitan on a Dell Latitude E6410, so I decided to install Mojave 10.14.5.  Everything works perfectly (including sleep with the solution described later in this thread).  I'm starting this thread hoping to help others install Mojave on their E6410s.  This thread is not currently intended to be an installation guide and is better suited to the intermediate/advanced hackintosher.  Eventually, it may evolve into a guide.

I started with this thread and ended up with the system captured in the attached files.  The keys were to change the LPCB._DSM.Name to "3b09" and remove all CLOVER configs not necessary for Mojave, plus some other items mentioned below.

My system is as follows:
      Dell Latitude E6410 (I7-620m, Nvidia 3100M, 8GB DDR3, 512GB SSD, 1440x900 display, BIOS: A17) MacOS: Mojave 10.14.6 (APFS) (Patched with DosDude Mojave Patcher 1.3.3) MacModel: MacBookPro 6,2 (LPCB._DSM.Name "pci8086,3b09") Kexts: Lilu 1.3.6, VoodooHDA 2.9.2, AirportBrcmFixup 2.0.0, IntelMausiEthernet 2.4.1d1, ACPIBatteryManager 1.90.1, BrcmPatchRam2.kext, BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext, VoodooPS2Controller (the "Refined ALPS Touchpad" version - release 6 developed by @Dr. Hurt and compiled by @bronxteck), not the original version), USBInjectAll (with custom SSDT-UIAC) Wi-Fi: Broadcom BCM 94352HMB (with AirportBrcmFixup.kext) CLOVER (Legacy): R4961  
      Configuration items that may be different from what you have seen in other E6410 configurations
      LPCB._DSM patched with device-id "3b09" AND "name", "pci8086,3b09" for native Nehalem power management with MacBookPro 6,2 ECDV renamed to EC so that AppleBusPowerController loads AGP.VID._DSM patched with device-id "0a29" so that AppleGraphicsPowerManagement loads  No CLOVER Generate P or Generate C States (with the correct LPCB._DSM and MacBookPro 6,2, these CLOVER options are unnecessary for this architecture and only limit max multiplier and reduce number of P states) DSDT patched to include HDAU device (device-id 0x0be3)  
      What is NOT working:
      Sleep is not working with the files attached to this first post, but I have found the solution for sleep/wake.  Read Known Issues below. Display brightness can be controlled with keyboard keys, but cannot be controlled with slider in Display settings.  The slider appears in Display settings (because of the backlight DSDT injection in AGP.VID._DSM), but the slider doesn't work (yet).  Haven't spent time to figure this out, but would love help. Graphics Power Management - AGPM loads (because 10de,0a29 device is injected), but there's no evidence that 3100m frequency and voltage is changing.
        What is NOT tested:
      SD Card Slot Smartcard Reader eSata (I have this disabled in my BIOS) Firewire Port (it does appear in the Network settings, just haven't tried it) Microphone Jack PC Card Slot (I have this disabled in my BIOS)  
      What IS working:
      Everything else not mentioned above.   Speedstep/CPUPowerManagement is perfect, system temps are low, CPU multiplier operates as expected, battery life is long Shutdown is fast Display/graphics acceleration is perfect (thanks to DosDude's Mojave patcher) Brightness (adjusted with brightness keys on keyboard) works perfectly Battery Manager works (battery status is displayed in menu bar) simply by installing ACPIBatterManager.kext. Wi-Fi (after changing to Broadcom BCM94352HMB and installing AirportBrcmFixup.kext) Audio (volume adjustable, volume indicator appears in menu bar).  Switched to VoodooHDA from AppleALC after AppleALC caused slow boot due to "IOHDACodecFunction timeout." Ethernet port (with IntelMausiEthernet.kext) Broadcom BCM20702A0 Bluetooth (with BrcmPatchRam2.kext and BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext) Optical Drive External VGA (with corrected NVCAP.  Need NVCAP 04000000 00000100 0E000000 00000007 00000000 (credit: here) for working external VGA display. Headphone jack Display Port (tested using DP > HDMI adapter) Camera  
      Known issues and their solutions
      AAPL,clock-id and device_type do not appear in IORegistry for EHC1.  Solution is to use CLOVER on-the-fly patching/fixing/renaming for EHC1 and EHC2.  This has been completed and tested, but does not fix the sleep behavior.  This fix is not reflected in the attached files. ALPS trackpad performance is not good with the "standard" VoodooPS2Controller.kext that I initially used.  Switching to the "Refined ALPS TouchPad driver" is a big improvement.  I've implemented and tested this on my system.  The ALPS version of VoodooPS2Controller.kext mixes up a few keys.  Need to switch the Command and Option keys (System Preferences > Keyboard > Modifier Keys) and change keyboard type to ISO European.  The updated VoodooPS2Controller.kext is not reflected in the attached files. This proposed configuration uses an injected device-id (10de,0a29) for NVidia 3100m to get AGPM to load.  While I haven't observed any performance differences, a better approach may be to inject AGPM properties for device 10de,0a6c (the actual device-id for the 3100m).  This AGPM method is discussed later in this thread.  I have briefly tested this "FakeSMC.kext method" for injecting AGPM attributes without any noticeable changes in laptop/graphics behavior and have not updated attached files to reflect this change. IOHWControl is not loaded under AGPM (Should be AGP > VID > NVDA,Display-A@0 > NVDATesla > AGPM > gpu-control > IOHWControl as viewed in IORegistryExplorer).  It is loaded on a real MacBookPro6,2 running Mojave and is loaded on this Dell Latitude E6410 running High Sierra.  If I "Inject NVidia" via CLOVER, IOHWControl loads properly.  I have made this change and am testing it on my system, but have not updated the attached configuration files. The Dell Latitude DSDT (BIOS A17) has a bug in Method (GNOT).  In the method, the expression  If (LOr (LGreater (OSYS, 0x07D0), LLess (OSYS, 0x07D6))) always evaluates to TRUE, so the patched DSDT has no dependency on the value of OSYS.  I suspect that LOr should be replaced with LAnd, so that this expression is TRUE for variants of Windows 2001 and False for any other OS.  While this may have no affect on MacOS, it makes one wonder how such an obvious bug made it through Dell QA and is still present in BIOS A17.  Also makes one wonder whether the sleep problem (which no one has solved) was fixed in Windows to address another DSDT bug. The DSDT patch that duduclx refers to as "Intel GMA Ready" in his El Capitan Guide is not applied correctly to the DSDT attached to this post.  Somehow, the contents of patched _DSM are located in the PCI0.VID device instead of in Method (_DSM) within the PCI0.VID device.  MaciASL didn't complain about this, so it went unnoticed, but it doesn't appear to have had any affect.  I have completely removed this "Intel GMA Ready" patch from my DSDT since it is not necessary for Dell Latitude E6410's with NVidia 3100m, but have not updated the attached DSDT. The assigned value of ACOS in the DSDT is conditional on the operating system.  There is no condition for "Darwin."  The solution is to add a condition for "Darwin" (making it equivalent to one of the defined operating systems (e.g. Linux, Win7, etc), analogous to the assignment of OSYS.  I made this change in my DSDT (not yet reflected in the attached files), but have not observed any behavioral differences (sleep or otherwise).  EDIT: Another way to handle this might be to override _OSI with XOSI (defined in a custom SSDT).  Still learning about XOSI and haven't yet drawn a conclusion.  I'm currently experimenting with ACOS and OSYS equivalent to Win7 and Linux (manually patched in my DSDT which has not yet been updated as a new attachment to this post). The portType of the Internal Bluetooth device is portType=0 which, according to Rehabman's comments in SSDT-UIAC-All.dsl, is an external USB 2 port.  I believe that this should be an internal USB port (portType=2).  My custom SSDT-UIAC.dsl is wrong.  I just learned through trial and error that the HUB1 and HUB2 definitions in Rehabman's SSDT-UIAC-ALL.dsl apply to the ports on the EHCx USB hubs.  The solution is to include the HUB1 definition in SSDT-UIAC.dsl and change portType to 2 for HP15.  I have not attached an updated SSDT-UIAC.aml to this first post, but my current EFI includes an updated SSDT-UIAC.aml with ports HP15, 16 17 and 18 set to internal (portType = 2).  This change doesn't appear to affect/fix sleep, but it may prevent instant wake if we get sleep working. There are minor differences between a real MacBookPro6,2 IORegistry dump and this HackBookPro6,2 IORegistry dump that can be resolved with simple DSDT edits.  I am now running with these changes, but haven't found these changes to make any difference in operational behavior.  These changes are not reflected in the attached DSDT.
      Rename Device (AC) -> Device (ADP1) Remove UID from Device (HPET) Add compatible ID "PNP0C01" to Device (HPET) Change ADP1:_STA from 0x0F to 0xFFFFFFFF Enable Ambient Light Sensor and renamed to Device (ALS0) from Device (ALS) Add compatible ID "smc-als" to ALS0 Rename LID -> LID0 Change "name" definitions to Buffers in _DSM methods Rename Device (PBTN) to PWRB Rename Device (SBTN) to (SLPB) Change HDAU.hda-gfx from "onboard-1" to "onboard-2" Change GFX0.hda-gfx from "onboard-1" to "onboard-2" Sleep / Wake does not work with the basic DSDT edits.  I have discovered that Sleep / Wake can be made to work by adding discrete graphics _OFF() and _ON() methods to _PTS and _WAK methods respectively (borrowed the concept and code from a working E6430 DSDT: Credit here: https://osxlatitude.com/forums/topic/9248-working-sleep-on-intel-hd-and-nvidia-nvs-on-dell-latitude-e6430-optimus-enabled-or-disabled/page/6/.  I currently have sleep working on my Latitude E6410 and am continuing to test it.  The solution is documented later in this thread, but files are not yet attached to this first post. After applying Mojave updates, HWMonitor may not display discrete graphics attributes.  On systems with multiple displays, a second (or third display) may not be active after applying the Mojave update.  The solution to this is to run "sudo kextcache -i /" (in a terminal window) and reboot.  This will usually fix the issue.  If the issue is not fixed, run DosDude's Post Install Utility, apply the Legacy Graphics Patch, reboot and then run "sudo kextcache -i /" if necessary.  
      Brief Installation Guide (for the experienced Hackintosher):
      Follow duduclx's guide for BIOS config Create your MacOS installer USB (Use DosDude's Mojave Patcher for Mojave) (start with High Sierra and not Mojave if you're new to hackintosh). Install CLOVER (Legacy) on installer USB using attached EFI as your guide for patched ACPI, kexts and config.plist Install MacOS to your SSD.  When you run DosDude's Mojave Patcher, DO NOT install LegacyUSBInjector.kext - you're going to use Rehabman's USBInjectAll.kext.  Also, do not install the DosDude SIP kext (you're using CLOVER to manage SIP). Install the following kexts in /Library/Extensions:  ACPIBatteryManager.kext, AirportBrcmFixup.kext, BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext, BrcmPatchRAM2.kext, FakeSMC.kext, FakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext, FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext, FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext, FakeSMC_LPCSensors.kext, IntelMausiEthernet.kext, Lilu.kext, USBInjectAll.kext, VoodooPS2Controller.kext (the "Refined ALPS Touchpad driver," not the original) Switch Command and Option keys to compensate for Refined ALPS driver issue (System Preferences > Keyboard > Modifier Keys).  Also change keyboard type to ISO European to fix the [ ` ~ ] key (to the left of the "1" (one) key. Install VoodooHDA Install HWMonitor application  
      Tips for Improved Performance (on this and other older systems)
      System Preferences > Spotlight > Search Results: Uncheck all options System Preferences > Spotlight > Privacy: Add all Volumes System Preferences > Accessibility > Display: Check "Reduce motion" System Preferences > Accessibility > Display: Check "Reduce transparency"  
      Other tips
      If your fan is always running and temps are good, try pressing Fn + z

CLOVER.zip
    • By ludufre
      Novo guia para o macOS Catalina 10.15 (versões i3 e i5)!
      Obs.: Somente em inglês :/

Instalando OS X El Capitan 10.11.5 no ASUS VivoBook S400C (também conhecido como S400CA)
      Especificamente no modelo S400CA-CA178H, provavelmente os outros modelos serão compatíveis

Atualização 26/06/16 #1:
      - Adicionado correção para a logo no segundo estágio de boot em <KextsToPatch> no config.plist do Clover. (não está nos anexos)

O que funciona e o que não funciona

- Processador ->  Funciona. i5-3317U @ 1.7Ghz/2.6Ghz.  SpeedStep 8 a 26 estágios. AsusAICPUPM <true/> no Clover config.plist.  - Placa de vídeo ->  Funciona. HD4000. QE/CI completo. - Chipset ->  Funciona. - HDMI ->  Funciona. - VGA ->  Não funciona. - Som ->  Funciona. VoodooHDA 2.8.8 (use o arquivo PKG). - WiFi ->  Funciona. Substituída pela Athero 9285 Wifi/Bluetooth (http://lista.mercadolivre.com.br/atheros-9285#D[A:atheros-9285]). - Rede ->  Funciona. AtherosE2200Ethernet 2.1.0. - Teclado e touchpad ->  Funciona. ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver (Mac OS X) (versão 4.6). - Teclas FN do teclado ->  Funciona. Alterado "FN keys layout" na kext ELAN acima. - Controle do brilho ->  Funciona. DSDT patch (abaixo). - Repouso/Sleep ->  Não funciona. A tela desliga mas não entra em standby. - Bateria ->  Funciona. ACPIBatteryManager by RehabMan (versão 2016-0531) e DSDT patch (abaixo). - Leitor de cartão ->  Não funciona. - Câmera integrada ->  Funciona. AnyiSightCam. - Bluetooth ->  Funciona. Bluetooth Firmware Uploader (versão 3.1). - Segundo estágio da logo no boot ->  Funciona. Correção para adicionar em <KextsToPatch> abaixo.    
      O que você precisa para instalar

- Instalação do El Capitan funcionando no VMware -> Baixei a versão 10.11 por torrent (busque torrent por "10.11 vmware"). Você pode usar um Mac real de um amigo. Meu método só funciona no Mavericks (10.9) e acima.
      - Um pendrive de 8GB ou maior.
      - App de instalação do OS X El Capitan -> Baixe na App Store por dentro da máquina virtual. Baixei a versão 10.11.5.
      - CloverEFI -> Também baixe por dentro da máquina virtual. Eu usei a compilação 3577.
      - Habilidade em DSDT patch-> Necessário para a bateria funcionar. [Guia] DSDT/SSDT - Conhecimentos Gerais. Ou você pode baixar o meu DSDT abaixo, mas eu não recomendo.

Como criar o pendrive

Criando a instalação:

Formate o pendrive com partição GUID e nomeie como "Install"

Abra o terminal e execute o comando:

Isso vai levar 30 minutos.

Instalando o bootloader:

Baixe o CloverEFI (usei 3577) e instale com essas opções em "Install OS X El Capitan":

Opções:

- Install for UEFI booting only
      - Install Clover in the ESP
      - Drivers64UEFI - CsmVideoDxe-64
      - Drivers64UEFI - OsxAptioFixDrv-64

Vai ser criado uma partição com nome EFI. Edite o arquivo /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist e altere os seguintes valores:
        - Graphics - Inject - ATI - <false/> - Graphics - Inject - Intel - <true/> - Graphics - ig-platform-id - 0x01660003 - KernelAndKextPatches - AsusAICPUPM - <true/>   Importante: Renomeie "#Inject" para "Inject" e "#ig-platform-id" para "ig-platform-id".   Obs.: Vou deixar em anexo meu config.plist.   Agora você vai precisar dessas duas Kexts:

- Baixar a kext Smart Touchpad. Eu usei a versão 4.6.
      - Baixar o dmg do HWSensors e utilizar a FakeSMC.kext de dentro. Eu usei a versão 6.20.1410. Isso é muito importante. Não dá pra dar boot sem ele.
      - Coloque essas Kexts dentro de /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.11/
      - Coloque o instalador do Clover dentro do pendrive também.

Agora você pode iniciar a inalação sem problema (eu acho).

Configuração do Setup da BIOS e Instalação

- Desligue o ultrabook e insira o pendrive.
      - Ligue com a tecla F2 apertada para entrar no Setup da BIOS.
      - Vá para "Save & Exit" e selecione "Restore Defaults".
      - Vá para aba "Advanced" e altere esses valores:
      - Intel Virtualization Technology: Disabled
      - VT-d: Disabled
      - USB Configuration - XHCI Pre-Boot Mode: Disabled
      - Vá para "Save & Exit" novamente e selecione "Save Changes".
      - Agora na seção "Boot Override" selecione o pendrive que vai estar com onome começando com UEFI. No meu caso "UEFI: KingstonDataTraveler 2.0PMAP".
      - O menu do Clover vai aparecer. Use as setas do teclado para selecionar o pendrive. Vai até a opção com o nome de "Boot OS X Install from Install OS X El Capitan", então aperter Enter.
      - Se você fez tudo corretamente, sua instalação vai inciar. Lembre-se: Formatar o HDD ou SSD com partição GUID.
      - Isso vai levar cerca de 20 minutos.
      - Depois da instalação da primeira parte o sistema vai reiniciar. Você precisa segurar o botão ESC para entrar no menu de Boot quando aparecer a logo da Asus.
      - Selecione o pendrive novamente.
      - No menu do Clover, aperte Enter em "Boot OS X Install from Install OS X El Capitan" mais uma vez.
      - A segunda parte da instalação vai começar. Isso leva cerca de 16 minutos.

Pós instalação

- Quando a segunda parte da instalação acabar, o sistema vai reiniciar novamente.
      - Após realizar a configuração inicial de usuário e ir para a área de trabalho, você precisará instalar o Clover no disco interno.
      - Abra o instalador do Clover dentro do pendrive que você copiou anteriormente.
      - Use as mesmas opções acima mas dessa vez escolha o a partição do sistema.
      - Agora você precisa substituir a pasta EFI de dentro da partição EFI do disco interno com a pasta EFI da partição EFI do pendrive.
      - A partição EFI do pendrive não vai estar montada. Monde com "diskutil mount /dev/rdiskXs1". Para saber qual é o X, use "diskutil list", mas provavelmente será 1.
      - Agora reinicie o sistema. Você vai precisar apertar ESC para entrar no menu de Boot quando aparecer a logo da Asus.
      - Selecione o pendrive novamente.
      - No menu do Clove, use as setas do teclado e vá para a última opção com nome "Clover Boot Options" e aperte Espaço. - Selecione a opção "Add Clover boot options for all entries".
      - Desligue, remova o pendrive e ligue.
      - Se você fez tudo corretamente, o sistema vai iniciar normalmente.

Outras Kexts:

Baixe as kexts nos links abaixo. Eu recomendo fortemente sempre usar versões mais novas. Se você estiver com preguiça, eu anexei no final desse post.

Rede: AtherosE2200Ethernet 2.1.0
      Som: VoodooHDA 2.8.8 (use o arquivo PKG). Você precisa selecionar a saída nas Preferências do Sistemas após reiniciar.
      Bateria: ACPIBatteryManager by RehabMan (versão 2016-0531). Você precisa do path DSDT (abaixo).
      Bluetooth: Bluetooth Firmware Uploader (versão 3.1).
      Câmera integrada: AnyiSightCam

Todas as kexts devem ser colocadas em /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.11/, monde essa partição novamente (diskutil mount /dev/rdiskXs1) pra isso.

Teclas FN:
      Abra "ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/Contents/Plugins/ApplePS2Keyboard.kext/Contents/Info.plist" e altere:
      <key>Fn keys Layout</key> <string>NONE</string> <key>Fn keys Mode</key> <integer>2</integer> Para:
      <key>Fn keys Layout</key> <string>ASUS</string> <key>Fn keys Mode</key> <integer>3</integer>   Correção do segundo estágio de boot:
      Adicionar em /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist dentro de KextsToPatch
      <dict> <key>Comment</key> <string>HD 4000 Logo Fix</string> <key>Find</key> <data> AQAAdRc= </data> <key>Name</key> <string>IOGraphicsFamily</string> <key>Replace</key> <data> AQAA6xc= </data> </dict> Path DSDT da bateria:
      #Maintained by: RehabMan for: Laptop Patches #battery_ASUS-N55SL.txt # created by RehabMan 8/12/2013 # created originally for jesselid # works for: # ASUS N55SL, BIOS rev. 204 # ASUS VivoBook series # ASUS Zenbook UX31A # ASUS UX301LA # ASUS X553E-SX399V # ASUS F501A # ASUS K55VM # ASUS U46SV, BIOS rev. 2.04 # ASUS N43 # ASUS PU500CA (90NB00F1-M01120) # ASUS N73SV # ASUS X401A-WX108 # ASUS F551CA Bios rev. 207 # ASUS S551LB VivoBook # ASUS ZenBook UX32VD # ASUS F550L-X455H # ASUS X53S # ASUS K550JD-XX003H # ASUS G53SX # ASUS K56CB # ASUS UX305 into method label B1B2 remove_entry; into definitionblock code_regex . insert begin Method (B1B2, 2, NotSerialized) { Return (Or (Arg0, ShiftLeft (Arg1, 8))) }\n end; # not really for battery, but might come in handy to read fan speed(s) into device label EC0 code_regex TAH0,\s+16 replace_matched begin TH00,8,TH01,8 end; into device label EC0 code_regex TAH1,\s+16 replace_matched begin TH10,8,TH11,8 end; into method label TACH code_regex \(TAH0, replace_matched begin (B1B2(TH00,TH01), end; into method label TACH code_regex \(TAH1, replace_matched begin (B1B2(TH10,TH11), end; into method label GFAN code_regex \(\\_SB\.PCI0\.LPCB\.EC0\.TAH0, replace_matched begin (B1B2(\\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.EC0.TH00,\\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.EC0.TH01), end; # battery EC into device label EC0 code_regex B0SN,\s+16 replace_matched begin B0S0,8,B0S1,8 end; into device label EC0 code_regex B1SN,\s+16 replace_matched begin B1S0,8,B1S1,8 end; into method label BIFA code_regex \(B0SN, replace_matched begin (B1B2(B0S0,B0S1), end; into method label BIFA code_regex \(B1SN, replace_matched begin (B1B2(B1S0,B1S1), end; into device label EC0 code_regex DT2B,\s+16 replace_matched begin T2B0,8,T2B1,8 end; into method label SMBR code_regex \(DT2B, replace_matched begin (B1B2(T2B0,T2B1), end; into method label SMBW code_regex Store\s+\(([^,]*),\s+DT2B\) replace_matched begin Store(%1,T2B0) Store(ShiftRight(%1,8),T2B1) end; into device label EC0 insert begin Method (RDBA, 0, Serialized)\n {\n Name (TEMP, Buffer(0x20) { })\n Store (BA00, Index(TEMP, 0x00))\n Store (BA01, Index(TEMP, 0x01))\n Store (BA02, Index(TEMP, 0x02))\n Store (BA03, Index(TEMP, 0x03))\n Store (BA04, Index(TEMP, 0x04))\n Store (BA05, Index(TEMP, 0x05))\n Store (BA06, Index(TEMP, 0x06))\n Store (BA07, Index(TEMP, 0x07))\n Store (BA08, Index(TEMP, 0x08))\n Store (BA09, Index(TEMP, 0x09))\n Store (BA0A, Index(TEMP, 0x0A))\n Store (BA0B, Index(TEMP, 0x0B))\n Store (BA0C, Index(TEMP, 0x0C))\n Store (BA0D, Index(TEMP, 0x0D))\n Store (BA0E, Index(TEMP, 0x0E))\n Store (BA0F, Index(TEMP, 0x0F))\n Store (BA10, Index(TEMP, 0x10))\n Store (BA11, Index(TEMP, 0x11))\n Store (BA12, Index(TEMP, 0x12))\n Store (BA13, Index(TEMP, 0x13))\n Store (BA14, Index(TEMP, 0x14))\n Store (BA15, Index(TEMP, 0x15))\n Store (BA16, Index(TEMP, 0x16))\n Store (BA17, Index(TEMP, 0x17))\n Store (BA18, Index(TEMP, 0x18))\n Store (BA19, Index(TEMP, 0x19))\n Store (BA1A, Index(TEMP, 0x1A))\n Store (BA1B, Index(TEMP, 0x1B))\n Store (BA1C, Index(TEMP, 0x1C))\n Store (BA1D, Index(TEMP, 0x1D))\n Store (BA1E, Index(TEMP, 0x1E))\n Store (BA1F, Index(TEMP, 0x1F))\n Return (TEMP)\n }\n end; into device label EC0 insert begin Method (WRBA, 1, Serialized)\n {\n Name (TEMP, Buffer(0x20) { })\n Store (Arg0, TEMP)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x00)), BA00)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x01)), BA01)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x02)), BA02)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x03)), BA03)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x04)), BA04)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x05)), BA05)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x06)), BA06)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x07)), BA07)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x08)), BA08)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x09)), BA09)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0A)), BA0A)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0B)), BA0B)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0C)), BA0C)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0D)), BA0D)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0E)), BA0E)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0F)), BA0F)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x10)), BA10)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x11)), BA11)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x12)), BA12)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x13)), BA13)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x14)), BA14)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x15)), BA15)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x16)), BA16)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x17)), BA17)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x18)), BA18)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x19)), BA19)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1A)), BA1A)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1B)), BA1B)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1C)), BA1C)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1D)), BA1D)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1E)), BA1E)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1F)), BA1F)\n }\n end; into device label EC0 code_regex BDAT,\s+256 replace_matched begin //BDAT, 256,\n BA00,8,BA01,8,BA02,8,BA03,8,\n BA04,8,BA05,8,BA06,8,BA07,8,\n BA08,8,BA09,8,BA0A,8,BA0B,8,\n BA0C,8,BA0D,8,BA0E,8,BA0F,8,\n BA10,8,BA11,8,BA12,8,BA13,8,\n BA14,8,BA15,8,BA16,8,BA17,8,\n BA18,8,BA19,8,BA1A,8,BA1B,8,\n BA1C,8,BA1D,8,BA1E,8,BA1F,8\n end; into method label SMBR code_regex \(BDAT, replaceall_matched begin (RDBA(), end; into method label SMBR code_regex Store\s\((.*),\sBDAT\) replaceall_matched begin WRBA(%1) end; into method label SMBW code_regex Store\s\((.*),\sBDAT\) replaceall_matched begin WRBA(%1) end; into method label ECSB code_regex Store\s\((.*),\sBDAT\) replaceall_matched begin WRBA(%1) end; into method label ECSB code_regex \(BDAT, replaceall_matched begin (RDBA(), end; into device label EC0 insert begin Method (RDBB, 0, Serialized)\n {\n Name (TEMP, Buffer(0x20) { })\n Store (BB00, Index(TEMP, 0x00))\n Store (BB01, Index(TEMP, 0x01))\n Store (BB02, Index(TEMP, 0x02))\n Store (BB03, Index(TEMP, 0x03))\n Store (BB04, Index(TEMP, 0x04))\n Store (BB05, Index(TEMP, 0x05))\n Store (BB06, Index(TEMP, 0x06))\n Store (BB07, Index(TEMP, 0x07))\n Store (BB08, Index(TEMP, 0x08))\n Store (BB09, Index(TEMP, 0x09))\n Store (BB0A, Index(TEMP, 0x0A))\n Store (BB0B, Index(TEMP, 0x0B))\n Store (BB0C, Index(TEMP, 0x0C))\n Store (BB0D, Index(TEMP, 0x0D))\n Store (BB0E, Index(TEMP, 0x0E))\n Store (BB0F, Index(TEMP, 0x0F))\n Store (BB10, Index(TEMP, 0x10))\n Store (BB11, Index(TEMP, 0x11))\n Store (BB12, Index(TEMP, 0x12))\n Store (BB13, Index(TEMP, 0x13))\n Store (BB14, Index(TEMP, 0x14))\n Store (BB15, Index(TEMP, 0x15))\n Store (BB16, Index(TEMP, 0x16))\n Store (BB17, Index(TEMP, 0x17))\n Store (BB18, Index(TEMP, 0x18))\n Store (BB19, Index(TEMP, 0x19))\n Store (BB1A, Index(TEMP, 0x1A))\n Store (BB1B, Index(TEMP, 0x1B))\n Store (BB1C, Index(TEMP, 0x1C))\n Store (BB1D, Index(TEMP, 0x1D))\n Store (BB1E, Index(TEMP, 0x1E))\n Store (BB1F, Index(TEMP, 0x1F))\n Return (TEMP)\n }\n end; into device label EC0 insert begin Method (WRBB, 1, Serialized)\n {\n Name (TEMP, Buffer(0x20) { })\n Store (Arg0, TEMP)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x00)), BB00)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x01)), BB01)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x02)), BB02)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x03)), BB03)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x04)), BB04)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x05)), BB05)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x06)), BB06)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x07)), BB07)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x08)), BB08)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x09)), BB09)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0A)), BB0A)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0B)), BB0B)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0C)), BB0C)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0D)), BB0D)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0E)), BB0E)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0F)), BB0F)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x10)), BB10)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x11)), BB11)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x12)), BB12)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x13)), BB13)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x14)), BB14)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x15)), BB15)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x16)), BB16)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x17)), BB17)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x18)), BB18)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x19)), BB19)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1A)), BB1A)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1B)), BB1B)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1C)), BB1C)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1D)), BB1D)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1E)), BB1E)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1F)), BB1F)\n }\n end; into device label EC0 code_regex BDA2,\s+256 replace_matched begin //BDA2, 256,\n BB00,8,BB01,8,BB02,8,BB03,8,\n BB04,8,BB05,8,BB06,8,BB07,8,\n BB08,8,BB09,8,BB0A,8,BB0B,8,\n BB0C,8,BB0D,8,BB0E,8,BB0F,8,\n BB10,8,BB11,8,BB12,8,BB13,8,\n BB14,8,BB15,8,BB16,8,BB17,8,\n BB18,8,BB19,8,BB1A,8,BB1B,8,\n BB1C,8,BB1D,8,BB1E,8,BB1F,8\n end; into method label SMBR code_regex \(BDA2, replaceall_matched begin (RDBB(), end; into method label SMBR code_regex Store\s\((.*),\sBDA2\) replaceall_matched begin WRBB(%1) end; into method label SMBW code_regex Store\s\((.*),\sBDA2\) replaceall_matched begin WRBB(%1) end; into method label ECSB code_regex Store\s\((.*),\sBDA2\) replaceall_matched begin WRBB(%1) end; into method label ECSB code_regex \(BDA2, replaceall_matched begin (RDBB(), end; # additional work for _BIX method present in some ASUS laptops into device label EC0 code_regex B0C3,\s+16 replace_matched begin XC30,8,XC31,8 end; into device label EC0 code_regex B1C3,\s+16 replace_matched begin YC30,8,YC31,8 end; into_all method label _BIX code_regex \(\^\^LPCB\.EC0\.B0C3, replaceall_matched begin (B1B2(^^LPCB.EC0.XC30,^^LPCB.EC0.XC31), end; into_all method label _BIX code_regex \(\^\^LPCB\.EC0\.B1C3, replaceall_matched begin (B1B2(^^LPCB.EC0.YC30,^^LPCB.EC0.YC31), end; # or could remove the _BIX method if it turns out not to work #into_all method label _BIX remove_entry; Path do brilho
      #Maintained by: RehabMan for: Laptop Patches #graphics_PNLF_ivy_sandy.txt # This patch enables the brightness slider in SysPrefs->Displays # and will also enable activation of sleep mode by closing # the laptop lid. # # This particular version is intended to be used with ACPIBacklight.kext # although it can also be used with AppleBacklight.kext, # provided AppleBacklight.kext is patched to recognize your # display or an injector is used to set brightness levels. # # See this thread for more information: # http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/121031-native-brightness-working-without-blinkscreen-using-patched-applebacklight-kext.html # (also read any linked threads) # # # Note: This patch should be applied to the DSDT or SSDT that defines # your integrated graphics device (always at _ADR 0x00020000) # into_all device label PNLF remove_entry; into_all device name_adr 0x00020000 code_regex (OperationRegion\s\(RMPC,\sPCI_Config[^\}]*\}) remove_matched; into device name_adr 0x00020000 insert begin OperationRegion (RMPC, PCI_Config, 0x10, 4)\n Field (RMPC, AnyAcc, NoLock, Preserve)\n {\n BAR1,32,\n }\n Device (PNLF)\n {\n // normal PNLF declares (note some of this probably not necessary)\n Name (_ADR, Zero)\n Name (_HID, EisaId ("APP0002"))\n Name (_CID, "backlight")\n Name (_UID, 10)\n Name (_STA, 0x0B)\n //define hardware register access for brightness\n // lower nibble of BAR1 is status bits and not part of the address\n OperationRegion (BRIT, SystemMemory, And(^BAR1, Not(0xF)), 0xe1184)\n Field (BRIT, AnyAcc, Lock, Preserve)\n {\n Offset(0x48250),\n LEV2, 32,\n LEVL, 32,\n Offset(0x70040),\n P0BL, 32,\n Offset(0xc8250),\n LEVW, 32,\n LEVX, 32,\n Offset(0xe1180),\n PCHL, 32,\n }\n // DEB1 special for setting KLVX at runtime...\n //Method (DEB1, 1, NotSerialized)\n //{\n // Store(Arg0, KLVX)\n //}\n // LMAX: use 0x710 to force OS X value\n // or use any arbitrary value\n // or use 0 to capture BIOS setting\n Name (LMAX, 0x710)\n // KMAX: defines the unscaled range in the _BCL table below\n Name (KMAX, 0x710)\n // KPCH: saved value for PCHL\n Name(KPCH, 0)\n // _INI deals with differences between native setting and desired\n Method (_INI, 0, NotSerialized)\n {\n // save value of PCHL for later\n Store(PCHL, KPCH)\n // determine LMAX to use\n If (LNot(LMAX)) { Store(ShiftRight(LEVX,16), LMAX) }\n If (LNot(LMAX)) { Store(KMAX, LMAX) }\n Store(ShiftLeft(LMAX,16), KLVX)\n If (LNotEqual(LMAX, KMAX))\n {\n // Scale all the values in _BCL to the PWM max in use\n Store(0, Local0)\n While (LLess(Local0, SizeOf(_BCL)))\n {\n Store(DerefOf(Index(_BCL,Local0)), Local1)\n Divide(Multiply(Local1,LMAX), KMAX,, Local1)\n Store(Local1, Index(_BCL,Local0))\n Increment(Local0)\n }\n // Also scale XRGL and XRGH values\n Divide(Multiply(XRGL,LMAX), KMAX,, XRGL)\n Divide(Multiply(XRGH,LMAX), KMAX,, XRGH)\n }\n // adjust values to desired LMAX\n Store(ShiftRight(LEVX,16), Local1)\n If (LNotEqual(Local1, LMAX))\n {\n Store(LEVL, Local0)\n If (LOr(LNot(Local0),LNot(Local1))) { Store(LMAX, Local0) Store(LMAX, Local1) }\n Divide(Multiply(Local0,LMAX), Local1,, Local0)\n //REVIEW: wait for vblank before setting new PWM config\n //Store(P0BL, Local7)\n //While (LEqual (P0BL, Local7)) {}\n If (LGreater(LEVL, LMAX))\n { Store(KLVX, LEVX) Store(Local0, LEVL) }\n Else\n { Store(Local0, LEVL) Store(KLVX, LEVX) }\n }\n }\n // _BCM/_BQC: set/get for brightness level\n Method (_BCM, 1, NotSerialized)\n {\n // initialize for consistent backlight level before/after sleep\n If (LNotEqual(PCHL, KPCH)) { Store(KPCH, PCHL) }\n If (LNotEqual(LEVW, 0x80000000)) { Store (0x80000000, LEVW) }\n If (LNotEqual(LEVX, KLVX)) { Store (KLVX, LEVX) }\n // store new backlight level\n Store(Match(_BCL, MGE, Arg0, MTR, 0, 2), Local0)\n If (LEqual(Local0, Ones)) { Subtract(SizeOf(_BCL), 1, Local0) }\n If (LNotEqual(LEV2, 0x80000000)) { Store(0x80000000, LEV2) }\n Store(DerefOf(Index(_BCL, Local0)), LEVL)\n }\n Method (_BQC, 0, NotSerialized)\n {\n Store(Match(_BCL, MGE, LEVL, MTR, 0, 2), Local0)\n If (LEqual(Local0, Ones)) { Subtract(SizeOf(_BCL), 1, Local0) }\n Return(DerefOf(Index(_BCL, Local0)))\n }\n Method (_DOS, 1, NotSerialized)\n {\n // Note: Some systems have this defined in DSDT, so uncomment\n // the next line if that is the case.\n //External(^^_DOS, MethodObj)\n ^^_DOS(Arg0)\n }\n // extended _BCM/_BQC for setting "in between" levels\n Method (XBCM, 1, NotSerialized)\n {\n // initialize for consistent backlight level before/after sleep\n If (LNotEqual(PCHL, KPCH)) { Store(KPCH, PCHL) }\n If (LNotEqual(LEVW, 0x80000000)) { Store (0x80000000, LEVW) }\n If (LNotEqual(LEVX, KLVX)) { Store (KLVX, LEVX) }\n // store new backlight level\n If (LGreater(Arg0, XRGH)) { Store(XRGH, Arg0) }\n If (LAnd(Arg0, LLess(Arg0, XRGL))) { Store(XRGL, Arg0) }\n If (LNotEqual(LEV2, 0x80000000)) { Store(0x80000000, LEV2) } \n Store(Arg0, LEVL)\n }\n Method (XBQC, 0, NotSerialized)\n {\n Store(LEVL, Local0)\n If (LGreater(Local0, XRGH)) { Store(XRGH, Local0) }\n If (LAnd(Local0, LLess(Local0, XRGL))) { Store(XRGL, Local0) }\n Return(Local0)\n }\n // Use XOPT=1 to disable smooth transitions\n Name (XOPT, Zero)\n // XRGL/XRGH: defines the valid range\n Name (XRGL, 40)\n Name (XRGH, 1808)\n // KLVX is initialization value for LEVX\n Name (KLVX, 0x7100000)\n // _BCL: returns list of valid brightness levels\n // first two entries describe ac/battery power levels\n Name (_BCL, Package()\n {\n 1808,\n 479,\n 0,\n 53, 55, 57, 59,\n 62, 66, 71, 77,\n 83, 91, 99, 108,\n 119, 130, 142, 154,\n 168, 183, 198, 214,\n 232, 250, 269, 289,\n 309, 331, 354, 377,\n 401, 426, 453, 479,\n 507, 536, 566, 596,\n 627, 660, 693, 727,\n 762, 797, 834, 872,\n 910, 949, 990, 1031,\n 1073, 1115, 1159, 1204,\n 1249, 1296, 1343, 1391,\n 1440, 1490, 1541, 1592,\n 1645, 1698, 1753, 1808,\n })\n }\n end; Está pronto!

Em anexo arquivos utilizados na instalação. Pelo amor de deus, sempre use versões mais novas.

E por último mas não menos importante

Eu gostaria de agradecer os seguintes membros da comunidade, por tornar esse sonho possível:
      @crushers, @snatch, @apianti, @blackosx, @blusseau, @dmazar, @slice2009, @autumnrain, @phpdev32, @EMlyDinEsH, @RehabMan, @Scellow, @mitch_de, @Shailua, @Andy Vandijck, @maxfierke, @ArturXXX, @LexHimself, @brumas e todos os outros membros envolvidos direta ou indiretamente.
      EFI antes instalação.zip
      EFI após instalação.zip