fantomas1

NVIDIA Web Driver Updater

21 posts in this topic

35237f46936c9adebda675441c7795e9.png

Hi InsanelyMac community!

Our developers are proud to present you their last great application, NVIDIA Web Driver Updater.

This application will enable you to search for the latest NVIDIA Web Drivers online and download the standard package from NVIDIA.

The downloaded package is modified on the fly to remove the hardware restriction, so you can immediately install the new drivers on your hackintosh!

You can download the application on our Download Section.

We're looking forward to your feedback in the support topic!

Click here to view the article

Advertisement

Can you elaborate how this differs from traditional Nvidia update method through their app?

I don't use Nvidia drivers as my cards work ootb for Mac but I'm just curious to know for the future

Thanks.

Hi wolfie81

I'll take Asgorath's words to answer you as simple as possible

The most obvious usage is the fact that this app will automatically find beta drivers for Developer Preview OSes etc. It's also useful if you don't already have the driver installed and want to find one for the first time. Otherwise, yes, the built-in updater should work fine. Nice to have an alternative just in case though.

;)

@fantomas1, salut Fantomas1, c peut etre une question que l'on t'a posé plusieurs fois, mais peut-on avoir une liste complete des cartes supportées par ce drivers ? et, est-ce que c'est compatible avec la GTX-670 ?

En te remerciant pour ton travail

@warback

we're planning to add a new pop-up describing nvidia graphics cards supporting

in the meantime, here is the official list of supported graphics cards

GeForce 600 Series:
GeForce GTX 680

GeForce 200 Series:
GeForce GTX 285

GeForce 100 Series:
GeForce GT 120

GeForce 8 Series:
GeForce 8800 GT

Quadro Series:
Quadro K5000 for Mac, Quadro 4000 for Mac

Quadro FX Series:
Quadro FX 4800, Quadro FX 5600

This list is only for Apple products but in reality, the list is much longer than that and to have a more complete list, we have to count on members feedbacks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SAMEH209
      I've successfully installed High Sierra (10.13.0) on my system using Clover:
      2x Intel Xeon E5410
      16GB Ram
      GTX 950
      Everything is running fine except the GPU. I've tried the web driver's latest version and 378.10.10.10.25.106 but both are very laggy/sluggish.
      I've also tried installing Lilu and nVidiaGraphicsFixUp kexts but they didn't change anything.
      Have someone managed to make this card work with High Sierra?
    • By rvxtm
      Hello,

Maybe i am the only one seeing this or maybe i am doing something wrong but my resize animation performance in HS 10.13.5 is terrible.
      I did a clean install of 10.13.5, installed the latest nvidia drivers 387.10.10.10.35.106. 
      My GPU is a GTX1060 connected via DP to a 4k display.
      Now, the issue, when i open an empty TextEdit for example, if i drag the corner of the window to make it larger, it lags more and more as the size increases.
      I also have Adobe Audition CC installed for my work, the interface is very slow compared to the windows version (my 2011 macbook pro is much faster, but it's not 4k).
      Is there a known issue when running 4k on nvidia web drivers ?
      It's very frustrating because i've been using custom machines with 1080p displays and nvidia cards since Snow Leopard, but i was always butter smooth.

Thanks.

• By JohnCenaTheMemeMachine
      I'm not expecting too much help, but if anyone has any suggestions, that would be great.

I recently got my Hackintosh running on macOS 10.14, and went to install the graphics drivers for my Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti. My setup is a little different, so here it is:

Screen 1 Screen 2 Screen 3

Screen 1 and 2 are both connected to my 750 Ti, whereas screen 3 is connected to my iGPU, with is an intel HD 4600. The intel GPU works like a charm, just as it did under High Sierra.

Now, I got the Nvidia Web drivers to "work" by removing any traces via the "Web Driver Toolkit" that others have recommended. I then patched the installer, installed it, rebooted, patched the installed drivers, and rebooted again, where the drivers are at their current state.

This is where things get interesting though. All 3 monitors are recognized. My GPU is recognized in my system profiler. However, it is NOT able to be used to run a compute in Geekbench, meaning that GPU acceleration is obviously disabled. The other thing that doesn't work, is, well, the 2 monitors connected to the GPU. They are set to the correct resolution and refresh rates, and are recognized in System Preferences, and I can even drag things between the different desktops.

But I can only see my cursor. The screens are totally black, and I can't see anything on them except my cursor moving across them. Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks in advance!

Specs:
      Asrock B85M-Pro4 Motherboard
      Intel Core i5-4690 CPU
      Intel HD 4600 GPU 1
      Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti GPU 2
      iMac 15,1 SMBIOS

Here is a picture of what happens
      https://imgur.com/gallery/lWTLWlw

My clover and EFI folders are attached
      EFI.zip