Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MusicTown

Music Town. FREE iOS app for discovering new music.

1 post in this topic

Cost: Free
Simply search for it in the app store by searching Music Town or use the link to our website below.
Download Link: Available on the app store!

Music Town is an exciting free app where the best up and coming musicians are performing all day long. We have live concerts from nearly every genre performing in 17 different venues! From the Coffee Shop for more intimate acoustic sessions, to the Country Opry for some smooth southern jams and even the Symphony Hall for a more classical evening.

Find your new favorite artist in Music Town today!

post-1597025-0-11271800-1443545861_thumb.jpg

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By RagK
      Hey I am running Mojave on my Desktop

I am facing this issue after I open AppStore Can't connect to App Store

I am using USB Tethering from an android phone after installing HoRNDIS-9.2

Also I wrote this Post on my Mac so there is no problem of internet 

I have also added this screenshot .

Please Help to your fullest ! 

• By ezyrdr
      hello yall!
      i was lucky enough to get maldon help for this asus h97m-e/csm build with a core i5 4440 and 16GB ddr3 (MSI GeForce GT710 2GB)...was updatable till 10.14.3...but i got the update to 10.14.4 right when it was available, n it didn't work...everything booted nicely, but after verbose i got a black screen, just like the one i got with mojave/high sierra when i didn't had the latest smc...
      i think it might be that, the fakesmc, but i couldn't tell if it aint the nvidia graphics board...nvidia is now out of hackintosh game i guess...but this gt710 is very compatible, n i don't think they changed the requirements in the middle of a build...
      also now on 10.14.3 i can't log to App Store...dont know why, cause i was checkin that app on the daily, n never got a problem under 14.3 (i can log in iTunes and books, seems there's a problem with 14.3 for App Store i didn't realize before)
      everything is nice besides that, n i whipped the drive n reinstalled mojave, then i updated to 14.3 with the update combo dmg from apple...i can only think of your help guys, since the fakesmc´s didn't update no mo lately (rehabman´s)...
    • By pgsubuntu2
      Buenas a todos, Queria saber si a alguien le pasa algo similar a mi con la nueva version de Mojave o en general con otras versiones.

Recientemente pude instalar Mojave 10.14.2 previa preparacion con (esa app q todos sabemos pero q no me deja escribir aca). El sistema funciona bien luego de instalar los kext de audio y red desde (esa app que todos sabemos pero que no me deja escribir aca)

A medida que iba usando y testeando Mojave me di cuenta de esta falla y sucede solo cuando abro alguna pagina con Safari o tambien ahora descubro que sucede cuando abro Appstore y mientras hago alguna busqueda o simplemente hago scroll con el mouse se bloquea completamente el hack sin poder hacer absolutamente nada ni matar ninguna app. Ahi solo toca reiniciar.

Un ejemplo se da cuando abro esta misma pagina y aparece ese video en la esquina inferior derecha. Logre "solucionarlo" instalando Adblock pero en otras paginas vuelve a suceder ese cuelgue.

Mi pc:

Mother: GA-H81M-H
      Procesador: Core i5 4460  - Video: Intel HD 4600
      Kingston 8gb ram 1333
      clover version 4769.

Aclaro que esto sucede en una instalacion limpia sin ningun plugin instalado de nada. 

Bueno cualquier otra info necesaria estoy a su disposicion, gracias.

• By ITzTravelInTime
      Hi guys, this thread is to show you a new and open source app, created by me, that I called TINU:

The name means: TINU Is Not #####, the U refers to a popular software that is used to create macOS hackintosh installers (that for good reasons is banned on this forum), but the aim of the name is to explain that this app is a totally different thing from that software and works in a totally different way.

This app basically is a graphical interface for the createinstallmedia executable that is inside the macOS and Mac OS X installer apps, it is capable to create a bootable installer completely vanilla like what you do using the command line method, and also this method is recommended by apple itself. In addition to this, this app provvides to you simplicity and flexybility, and lets you to avoid most of the steps needed with every other app.

TINU allows you to create easily a bootable macOS installer without messing around with command line stuff and without using disk utility, all you need to do is use the app and then install clover on the usb drive once TINU has finished or leave it as is if you want to use it on a real Mac.

Features:
      - Simple-to-use UI that allows you to easily start the bootable macOS installer creation process.
      - It can work with every macOS installer app that has the createinstallmedia executable inside its resources folder (including also beta and newly released installers).
      - You can use any erasable volume that is at least 7 GB of size (if the volume's drive is not in GUID format, TINU will re-format it accordingly).
      - Can work with the Mac OS recovery system, so you can create a bootable macOS installer from the macOS installer itself or from the macOS recovery partition, and you can use TINU to install macOS, too.
      - 100% clean: The bootable macOS installers created with this tool are vanilla, just as if you created them using the command line "createinstallmedia" method in Terminal.
      - Open Source: You can verify what this program does on your computer and you can create your own version by downloading and playing with the source code.
      - Does not require any special preparations. Just open the program, make sure you have a USB drive plugged in and have a macOS installer app on your disk.
      - No need to use Disk Utility. TINU can format your drive or partition for you.
      - Integrated EFI partition mounter tool.
      - Uses recent, modern, APIs and SDKs and the Swift 3 language.
      - Transparent graphics style available (type alt-S or choose from the menu bar: View -> Use transparent style).
      - Works using the latest versions of macOS and will also support newer Mac installers out of the box without requiring an update.
      - Offers advanced features to customize your bootable macOS installer.

Features that are planned for future versions:
      - Install and configure [Clover](https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/).
      - Install kexts into Clover's kexts folder.
      - Clover drivers customization
      - Use custom DSDT in Clover
      - Integrated pre-made Clover config templates database from a remote and open repository.
      - Support for other languages, at least Italian.

# Requirements:
      - A computer that runs Mac OS X Yosemite or a more recent version (Mac OS X El Capitan is required to use TINU in a macOS recovery or installer).
      - A drive or a free partition (on a drive which already supports GUID) of least 7 GB that you want to turn into a macOS/Mac OS X installer.
      - A copy of a macOS/Mac OS X installer app (Maveriks or newer versions are supported) in the /Applications folder or in the root of any storage drive on your machine (excepted the drive or volume you want to turn into your macOS install media).

Download:
      https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/TINU/releases

Frequently asked questions:
      https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/TINU/wiki/FAQs

Useful links:
      Thread (english) on insanelymac.com:
      - http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/326959-tinu-the-macos-installer-creator-app-mac-app/
      Thread (italian) on insanelymac.com:
      - https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/333261-tinu-app-per-creare-chiavette-di-installazione-di-macos-thread-in-italiano/
      Thread (english-german) on hackintosh-forum.de:
      - https://www.hackintosh-forum.de/index.php/Thread/33630-TINU/
      Post on Reddit:
      - https://www.reddit.com/r/hackintosh/comments/a1h61d/tinu_vanilla_bootable_macos_installer_creation/
      Facebook hackintosh help and beta testing (Italian only):
      - https://www.facebook.com/groups/Italia.hackintosh/?fref=ts
      Contact me (project creator):
      - Insanelymac.com profile: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/user/1390153-itztravelintime/
      - email: piecaruso97@gmail.com

Note that:
      - This software is under GNU GPL v3 license so any new branch/mod/third party release must be open source and under the same license
      - I (project creator) assume no responsibility for any use of this app and this source code, and also for any kind of hardware and software damage to any computer and any device or peripheral that may come from this app or source code during it's use and outside it's usage
      - I (project creator) do not guarantee support to you, this is only an open source project, not a product released by a company!
      - This project is born only for educational and demonstrative purposes, it's not intended to be used for commercial purposes and it will never be, don't use source code from this project to create apps or software for that aim.
      - This is a no-profit project, born only to let people to create macOS install medias in a more simple way and also to learn how to create this kind of apps.

Credits:
      - Apple for macos and installer apps and scripts
      - People that helped me a lot:
      Francesco Perchiazzi, Nicola Tomarelli, Roberto Sciortino, Raffaele Sonnessa, Ermanno Nicoletti, Tommaso Dimatore, Michele Vitiello Bonaventura, Massimiliano Faralli, Davide Dessì, Giorgio Dall'Aglio, Peter Paul Chato.   
      - Special thanks to Italian Hackintosh group!! for help (https://www.facebook.com/groups/Italia.hackintosh/?fref=ts)
      - Thomas Tempelmann for help with the UI
      - Pietro Caruso (ITzTravelInTime) for creating, maintaing and developing this project

• By Hawxxer
      Hi,
      do you know where someone could start getting involved in development for Hackintosh / IOS (jailbreaks etc.) development? I am searching for information about the Kernel development rather than developing apps. 
      I recently finished my bachelor of engineering in electric engineering but the computer science always interested me more. We are being tought about some principles of a operation systems and writing code in c..

Until know I found the apple developer website, and the books from Jonathan Levin (but they are some kind of expensive for my current situation as a student).
      I also think that it would be useful to get started with the structure of the linux kernel.
      Do you have more sources I could learn more? How did you become what you are know in the hackintosh community? 
      Google is not very helpful "Hackintosh development" only brings up how to develop apps with an hackintosh...

I posted it in AMD because I am especially interested in the kernel manipulation to get the XNU Kernel working under AMD. If this is the wrong corner, please move it in the right one. 
      Thank you.

EDIT
      And for sure other sources are the wikis of insanelymac and the other hackintosh websites!