Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sinn

Invalid Kernel Opcode (10.10)

11 posts in this topic

Hi

After months again i want to install 10.10. I don't have old pendrive so i need to create new one. After created usb installation stick,change kernel and change some files in Extra folder i started to boot it up. Im stucked on "invalid kernel opcode (64 bit): 44 0f b6 1f 4c 8d 7f 01 41 83" What i shoud to do ? 

AMD FX 8350

Gigabyte Motherboard

16 Gb of ram

gtx 650ti

Thanks in advance

Advertisement

Hi

After months again i want to install 10.10. I don't have old pendrive so i need to create new one. After created usb installation stick,change kernel and change some files in Extra folder i started to boot it up. Im stucked on "invalid kernel opcode (64 bit): 44 0f b6 1f 4c 8d 7f 01 41 83" What i shoud to do ? 

AMD FX 8350

Gigabyte Motherboard

16 Gb of ram

gtx 650ti

Thanks in advance

what version kernel and version OS X 10.10 ?? 

So..

I created usb installation drive again, pure Yosemite, i installed enoch and kernel from this site. Now everything is going to boot BUT it stuck on AppleUSB0HCI: :CheckSleepCapability - Controller will be unloaded across sleep. What i supposed to do ?

All works!

Place these drivers in your USB Installer in to /Extra/Extensions/
then plug the USB Installer in a USB 2.0 slot , did you set the BIOS correctly for OS X?
if not then google the BIOS Settings for OS X for your board and put everything correctly!

use current version of Enoch bootloader or Clover bootloader.

AppleUSB0HCI: :CheckSleepCapability - Controller will be unloaded across sleep

usually there is no problem, a little wait then boots the system.

Archiv.zip

Hi to all.

I'm trying to install 10.10.4.I have made a bootable usb with which i can boot.The boot loader i used is enoch.At first i had the same problem with usb.I followed the above solution and i ve managed to continue booting.After that i keep getting kernel panic and the system halts.I use npci=0x3000 boot flag only.The kernel i used is AMD Yosemite 10.10.5_SSEPlusV2.Is there any way to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Hi to all.

I'm trying to install 10.10.4.I have made a bootable usb with which i can boot.The boot loader i used is enoch.At first i had the same problem with usb.I followed the above solution and i ve managed to continue booting.After that i keep getting kernel panic and the system halts.I use npci=0x3000 boot flag only.The kernel i used is AMD Yosemite 10.10.5_SSEPlusV2.Is there any way to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Basically yes,

• if you are using an USB installer, then let the folder /S/L/Extensions in the original condition

• install the drivers in the package, that I uploaded above in to  ---> /Extra / Extensions/   (it are a few useful drivers for Gigabyte board and a matching Chipset Driver)

• install the latest AMD kernel to /S/L/Kernels/
  • The kernel works only with a clean OS X install version.....these recent tests have confirmed of various users.

Edit:

Install Enoch bootloader and use the following boot flags: -v -f kext-dev-mode=1 npci=0x3000 UseKernelcache=No .... Alternatively use  PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes or No , please read this the exact experience of users that use the same graphics card, relates to the alternative boot flags

First of all thank you for reply.

-I m using USB installer "Pandora Box " the last release.(enoch bootloader)

-I ve installed the drivers from the package in /Extra/Extensions

- done.

The problem i m facing is the same as this http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/308192-kernel-panic/

And last.What do you mean clean OS X install version?

make the USB stick easily only with Disk Utility , which always works without problems. whether Pandora changed data, which is not subject to my knowledge. ^_^

.... for more ask please used the amd help toppic area

Place these drivers in your USB Installer in to /Extra/Extensions/

then plug the USB Installer in a USB 2.0 slot , did you set the BIOS correctly for OS X?

if not then google the BIOS Settings for OS X for your board and put everything correctly!

use current version of Enoch bootloader or Clover bootloader.

AppleUSB0HCI: :CheckSleepCapability - Controller will be unloaded across sleep

usually there is no problem, a little wait then boots the system.

Spakk are the drivers you uploaded here combatible with 10.10.5 and v3 kernel?