Yosemite (zone) on AMD FX 8320

AntonFX

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I have a computer with the following components :
- AMD FX 8320
- ASUS GT 210 ( Silent 1GB DDR3 )
- 4GB DDR3 1600MHZ
- Asrock 970 Extreme 3 Rev. 2.0
I created the pendrive with TransMac inside with the image of Yosemite Zone 10.10.1 , I started the installation ( with great effort ) and once finished I tried every bootflag to start the account setup etc but nothing, white screen only
Many have told me to change the kernel with Bronya ( despite having problems with Safari and Apple Store ) but I would not know how to change the kernel .. since I can not access the terminal , since there is only a white screen .
I have already installed previously Maverick 10.9 quietly and worked perfectly .
Someone can help me with this kernel ?
Thank You

(sorry for the bad english )

Hi,

If you have a guide on how to replace the kernel, it's also described in the forum here somewhere, best bet would be the AMD section, you can also boot using the -s flag (Single user mode).

From there you can also give in the commands to replace the kernel. 

Also, boot with -v before replacing the kernel, might be another issue. 

Hi,

If you have a guide on how to replace the kernel, it's also described in the forum here somewhere, best bet would be the AMD section, you can also boot using the -s flag (Single user mode).

From there you can also give in the commands to replace the kernel. 

Also, boot with -v before replacing the kernel, might be another issue. 

Thank you answer ' ' LexHimself ' ' .

I managed to get into the operating system with the bootflag ( -x ) and I managed to do the setup of the account .

The problem is that I do not work the graphics card , since the effects of the transaction now do not work or go to better shots , 70s style TV , and blur effect on the bars was not present, either the wireless LAN or not It works .

How can i fix it ?

Thank you answer ' ' LexHimself ' ' .

I managed to get into the operating system with the bootflag ( -x ) and I managed to do the setup of the account .

The problem is that I do not work the graphics card , since the effects of the transaction now do not work or go to better shots , 70s style TV , and blur effect on the bars was not present, either the wireless LAN or not It works .

How can i fix it ?

hello :)

UEFI bios ? speak french ?