Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pricelessone

My Air Apparent HP mini 311 woes..

2 posts in this topic

Somebody help!!!!  :( I have and HP Mini 311 with 3gig. Has verizon. I was able to get 10.5.3 Kalway on this thing. But no network and not sound at all. I was able to get a usb wireless network but I knew that because it came with drives. I tried to upgradt to the 10.6. Aitkos and it just reboots. I don't want 10.5.3 anymore. I want to upgrade because I cant get sound. Tried Voodoo 1 2 and 3 and no sound.

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By chan29ster
      Hello,

Few days back I had bought HP Elite Desk 800 g1 workstation and its config. is:

Intel Q87 Chipset motherboard
      Intel core i5 4570s processor
      4gb DDR3 ram
      500gb hdd
      4gb GTX 1050 TI OC LP

In this machine I successfully installed macOS Sierra 10.12.6 (16G29). But I'm getting an error in verbose mode like some contagious file. Also I'm getting an error of shutdown. I have attached the screenshot of the same. I have also recorded the video and its url is : 
      You may see it at 0:40 seconds. Later on when whole process get completed then I get an error of shut down "You shut down  your computer because of a problem." Again and again I'm getting this error on every restart. If I'm somewhere wrong for any kext or any other thing for that, here is my EFI folder (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1k-MSKSHXK9TL3WOBPZj6O789jBau7kWx). Also I have attached my config.plist file. Audio is working, but didn't recognised the device. About this Mac is also showing details properly.

Please help me out it would be grateful and appreciated

Thanks

config.plist
    • By Donw35
      Catalina update 10.15.3 without issues, make sure you update your kexts before hand.
      Catalina update 10.15.2 without issues, make sure you update your kexts before hand.
      Catalina update 10.15.1 without issue although you may have to make sure clover boots from the right partition.
      HP 840 G2/G3, working with OS X 10.15 Catalina, for this to work you will need the SSDT-ECUSBX.aml and place that  EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/Patched. 
      Make sure you remove Remove all patches about renaming acpi of EC or H_EC, revert all ACPI renaming in ACPI DSDT.

My method to install OS X on the SSD from a working real Mac via SSD to USB converter. I then install Clover and add my kexts and set the config.plist

Not working
      SD Card reader
      Finger Print device

Working
      Video - screen looks better in OS X then it does in Windows 10
      Display port
      VGA port
      WiFi and BlueTooth working OOO using the below hack
      Battery status with Rehabman's DSDT patch
      Brightness controls
      Sounds - using VoodooHDA
      * Microphone - cannot turn it off or mute
      Keyboard backlight - controlled though BIOS anyways
      touchpad - using VoodooPS2Controller
      USB3 - this laptop has two on board only and I haven't test them using the docking station
      USB3.1 C
      Ethernet - using IntelMausiEthernet
      Sleep - kind of, closing the lid doesn't go to sleep but goes to sleep over time.
      Web Cam, works but I covered it up.

SSDT-ECUSBX.aml
      CLOVER.zip
      CLOVER_HP_840_G3_02032020.zip
    • By rguibi
      Hello

I have a laptop HP EliteBook 840 G2 - Core i5 5300U - 2.3 GHz and graphic card intel HD5500 and installed a SIERRA , but the definition of the graphics card is not installed
    • By End3rPower50
      Hi, I want to install MacOS Catalina on my laptop.
      I was installed MacOS Mojave previously but i had a lot of problem, for example my wifi's card (Dell DW1820A) had a problem: My pc sometimes doesn't boot up or pc after some minutes crashed or slowed. 
      Now i want to try again to install macOS.

this is my spec: 
      HP 15-AY034NL 
      CPU: i7 6500U  with HD520
      SSD: 500GB SSD Samsung
      Wifi & Bluetooth: Dell DW1820A (Bluetooth: BCM2045A0) (Wifi: BCM94350ZAE)
      USB 3.0 
      Ethernet: Realtek 8100

Attached in this thread, my old clover configuration created by me (CLOVER OLD) and clover with Wifi driver (CLOVER) created by Hervè (I had asked help at insanelymac's community)

P.S SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.
      Thanks in advance 
      -ANTONIO
      CLOVER OLD.zip
      CLOVER.zip
    • By benmills1
      Hi, i can someone help me with installing mac OS Mojave on my HP ENVY - 15-as102na?
      I have an imac to use for setting up my usb & installing MacOS Mojave.There are various kext files etc that i'm not sure about and need some help as some are hardware specific.
      I tried previously but got stuck on an apple logo and couldn't get past that, and tried today and had problems with Clover.
      Once i get mac os on my 128gb m.2 ssd ( which i'll upgrade to either a 256gb or 512gb depending on how well this hackintosh works)
      I have a free 2.5" inch hdd bay where i'd like to install windows on in the future.
      I think i may have to replace my wireless card ( based on a few google results) which i'm fine with as long as i can see it working without just so i know i won't waste money
      Specs:
      Cpu: i5 7200u
      GPU: HD 620
      8GB ram
      Wifi card- Intel Wireless 7265 ( Intel® 802.11ac (2x2) )
      Motherboard - HP 81D2 & BIOS version is f.56
      https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c05311862
      Thanks