Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SavageAUS

Acer Aspire L3600

1 post in this topic

Hi all,

Im considering purchasing one of these for a cheap hackintosh build, Any information i could get would be really handy.

Will it run yosemite? what should work and what may not work? Add graphics?

TIA

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bradipi15
      Ciao ragazzi ho un problema strano... 
      Praticamente quando avvio il pc usando il dsdt, appena connetto la tavoletta grafica huion h640p, il pc si riavvia... 
      Se invece tolgo il dsdt, funziona tutto perfettamente... 
    • By bradipi15
      Ciao ragazzi, ho bisogno di un aiuto per verificare che ho fatto tutto giusto, perché penso che la mx150 non sia effettivamente disabilitata. Ho utilizzato un dsdt fatto da gengik84 per un pc simile al mio.. Al momento penso di avere solo due problemi : la mx150, appunto... E poi il trackpad riesco ad usarlo in modalità advanced da bios proprio grazie al dsdt, però il doppio tap per trascinare oggetti ecc non va... L'ho abilitato anche dal menu accessibilità.. 
      Grazie mille! 

• By JhonneR
      Good morning, everyone, I'm sorry if I was wrong in choosing the topic but I need help.
      I have found it extremely difficult to mount a Hackintosh in my acer.
      Setup;
      I5 2430m 2.4 6GB RAM
      Mobo P5we0 - Intel intel Graphics 3000
      At the moment I have not found out what my audio codecs are.
      but I'll leave the link on the motherboard.
      however, my real problem is several.
      I have already used the itakos image, I have already used several images that could be installed normally and that after installing the image I do not have internet via cable or wireless.
      And another, I already looked in other forums and I know that I will be called a donkey in the logical question but I have not been able to install the [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] or clover to start from the Hard Disk, so I do not know what to do.At the moment I still do not know if there has already been someone who has already installed the High Sierra or just the Sierra in this notebook model and obtained permanent success.
      If anyone can help me, I'll be grateful.
      Installations without success, but with the system already installed in ACER;
      SIERRA
      HIGH SIERRA
      MOJAVE
      All with the same symptom. Starting only by the bootable USB stick and without internet connection via cable and wireless.
      Appreciate ! Acer 5750 Official Page
    • By soniXx123
      Hi,

i try to install macOS 10.14.1 on my system (Acer Nitro V5 AN515-51-54FV) because i need os to publish an iOS App and i dont want to buy one.
      i have an Virtual Machine to run os at the moment to build the USB Stick but i try it now 3 times and it will not Boot from the Boot menu... when i select the USB it will move after 5 sec to Windows.

the Bios Settings are on lagency USB.

here my specs:

i5-7300HQ
      8GB DDR4
      1050gtx and Intel HD 630
      512 SanDisk SDSSDH3500G SSD

any idea how i can start the clover boot?

install log

• By tbianco
      Ho comprato da poco un Acer Aspire 5750G e girando su internet ho trovato la cartella efi che garantiva quasi tutto funzionante perfino il wifi (https://github.com/zipippino/HighSierraAspire5750G).
      Allora felicissimo installo macOS e a parte incappare in errori stupidi, riesco a fare tutto, ma quando sono riuscito ad installare clover Legacy e sostituendo la roba con la 'mia' efi clover si avvia ma macOS no, semplicemente non carica (si nota anche pk la spia dell'hdd che dice se è in attivitá è spenta.
      Qualcuno può aiutarmi?