1. bland328

bland328

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ErmaC
      Slice is glad to present a new EFI bootloader.

CLOVER
      Now version 2 rEFIt based.

It is open source based on different projects: Chameleon, rEFIt, XNU, VirtualBox. The main is EDK2 latest revision.
      I also want to thank all who help Slice with the development. Credits and copyrights remain in the sources.
      https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/?source=directory
      There is a WIKI 
      http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/
      Main features:

If you have a question please provide outputs from DarwinDumper (formed from Trauma tool). Thanks Trauma!
      Continued by blackosx and STLVNUB.
      Post#2 CloverGrower - create Clover by yourself Post#3 Downloads Post#4 Installation of the bootloader Post#5 How to do UEFI boot Post#6 How to use - common words Post#7 Calculator for Automatic DSDT fix Post#8 Instructions for GraphicsInjector Post#9 ATIConnector patching Post#10 Any kexts patching with some Samples Post#11 CustomEDID Post#12 Hiding unnecessary menu entries Post#13 Instruction for DSDT corrections to do DeviceInjection works Post#14 Development Post#15 Themes Post#16 About kexts injection Post#17 Instructions for P- and C-states generator Post#18 Patching DSDT to get Sleep working Post#19 CPU settings and geekbench Post#20 ACPI tables loading Post#21 DSDTmini Post#22 Custom SMBios Post#23 F.A.Q. Post#24 iCloudFix Post#25 Using mouse. Post#26 How to make orange icons to be metallic Post#27 How to make software RAID (by Magnifico) Post#28 How to modify InstallESD.dmg (by shiecldk) Post#29 Config.plist settings Post#30 Using extra kexts and skipping kernelcache Post#31 Choosing EFI drivers Post#32 Configuration files Post#33 Automatic config.plist creating Post#34 Custom DSDT patches Post#35 How to do sleep/wake working with UEFI BOOT Post#36 DeviceID substitution (FakeID) Post#37 Using Custom OS Icons Post#38 Hibernation Post#39 Floating regions Post#41 Property List Editor Post#42 Blocking Bad Kext Post#43 AAPL,slot-name Post#44 FakeCPUID for unsupported CPU Post#45 Multiple Boot Options - to write into UEFI BIOS boot menu Post#46 How to install Windows UEFI Post#47 How to speedup Clover boot Post#48 Info.plist patching Post#49 Arbitrary device injection Post#50 Non-Standard Legacy Boot Files Post#51 Reboot to Windows UEFI from Mac OSX Post#52 Deprecated Features, part 1 Post#53 Using UDK2018 Post#54 Device Properties Post#55 Scalable themes Post#56 How to search Clover mistakes (bisection) Post#57 Deprecated features, part 2 Post#58 Programming Code Style -----------------

Slice:
      I edited all posts in the thread to correspond to actual Clover revision.
      Please install Clover at least 2652 and use new instructions.
    • By boodysaspie
      Noob question, probably in the wrong sub ... Apologies if so.

I want to share an SSD between two PCs. Hardware is very similar, except that PC1 has an Intel i217 network chip and PC2 has a Realtek 8111GR.

I've injected IntelMausi.kext for PC1 which works fine. Can I also inject Realtek8111.kext and hope that the OS will sort out which it prefers, or should I have two EFI folders?

PC1:
      Gigabyte GA-Z87-D3HP
      i5-4670S

PC2:
      Asus Z97-K/CSM
      i5-4690K
    • By DavideNovice
      Dear All,  first of all sorry for any silly question but I am new in the apple environment.   
      I have a bootable USB containing Mojave 10.14 already installed,  this USB boot from my normal PC (MBO : MSI Z97 G7,  CPU:I7 4790K, GPU:GTX108 Ti, STORAGE:SSD 860 Samsung), but I would like to instal on a old server SUPERMICRO (MBO :X8DTN+-F , CPU 2 x XEON X5680 , GPU : GTX1070TI, STORAGE: SSD 850 SAMSUNG 500GB) . 
      The problem is that the SUPERMICRO BIOS (altredy updated) do not support UEFI but only LEGACY, for this reason my USB key does not boot. 
      Is there any way in which I can use this key (even cloning on a new one) to obtain a bootable for LEGACY PC ?  
      I am not able to build another key since I bought this key already done last year, and I do no have enought skill to download Mojave, Clover, Clover config, etc. .. to make a new bootable usb..  If someone can help me I will be very grateful. 

Thanks in advance
      Davide

• By pilo2300
      Hi, I'm receiving these two errors before the system automatically reboots.
      36:296 00:063 OCSMC: SmcReadValue Key 4D535463 Size 1 36:351 00:054 OCSMC: SmcReadValue Key 4D534163 Size 2  
      Using OpenCore 0.5.7, Mojave 10.14.6 installed successfully (from USB, but have not gone through OS setup ie. 'select your country' screen yet) but now selecting the Mojave drive in the boot picker results in the above error.
      Hardware is Gigabyte H77-DS3H, Core i7 3770 (Ivy Bridge), Radeon Sapphire RX 580 Pulse, 16GB DDR3 ram.

I had a fully working 10.14.4 install running OC 0.5.6 prior to this.

OpenCore log and config.plist (with SMBIOS serials etc removed) attached - any help greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
      opencore-2020-04-08-000853.txt
      config.plist
    • By rich_mark
      My Mac recovery mode is not working and I haven't found the valid solutions on internet. 
      How to boot Mac into recovery mode and recover the files?
      Thanks in advance!