Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ParrotLovers

ALL ABOUT PARROTS - Interactive Book Available on Apple iBookstore

2 posts in this topic

EXCITING NEWS !!! 

INTERACTIVE BOOK FINALY AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON APPLE IBOOKSTORE ! 

PLEASE SHARE LINK FOR OTHER PARROT LOVERS ;-)

ALL ABOUT PARROTS is a unique interactive book to hit the market, with rich content that will on first glance move you to peek into the world of parrots and learn everything about these heavenly creatures.

This interactive book describes, in 16 chapters and 300 pages, more than 110 of the most well-known and most often kept parrots.

I have described in detail the most striking characteristics of the breed and explained everything there is to know about purchasing, accommodation, habits and behavior, with special emphasis on accommodation, feeding and breeding.

In order to bring the parrots’ life close to all breeders and fans of these magnificent feathered creatures, I have complemented this educational text with more than 220 high-resolution photos.

You can see a detailed description of the book on its official link: 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/all-about-parrots/id963571620?mt=13

iXCqhp.png

You can also watch a Quick Preview Video on the link: 

Advertisement

How was dealing with  Apple store and ibooks?  How long did it take to get approval?

I am looking into doing ibooks and am looking for feedback, and poiinters if you have any.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By t0mmenhansen
      I havent used my hackintosh in a while. I wanted to boot to my mac drive. This error comes up when i try to boot. Ive tryed using explorer++ and update the lilu kext and whatevergreen kext, no luck yet. Any ideas?

16GB corsair
      1080 nvidia card
      z370-f mobo
      mac drive is an SSD from kingston
      Display port outpoot

• By Theapc06
      Hi I Just Bought A Hp Elite 8300 I3 3200 Desktop Computer And I Was Wondering If The Intel HD Graphics Were Going To Be Supported When I iNSTALL Mojave Or High Sierra Thanks -ALEX

PS: What Is The Better OS To Go For On This Desktop PC : MacOS High Sierra -10.13 Or MacOS Mojave -10.14

Thanks Again -Alex

• By AllIsDust
      Salve, vorrei fare un Hackintosh come da titolo, solo che avendo poco budget volevo chiedere se la mia attuale postazione fosse buona e ci fossero componenti compatibili per mac:
      i5 4590
      h97 pro4
      amd r9 280x
      ram 2x4 1600
      alu 620w

Se non erro però la gru non dovrebbe esserlo dato che è amd. Grazie in anticipo
    • By karthiksh1989
      can somebody walkthrough with the mojave installation guide?
      i have a mac high sierra 13.6 version on my macbook pro and want to install mojave on my desktop
      Exact config is Gigabyte gaming wifi 7 motherboard amy ryzen 7 2nd gen 2700X processor Gigabyte G1 8GB grapgic card VEGA 64
      running 2 nvme Samsung 256gb cards and 1 intel 180gb ssd internal and 1tb WD HDD, with 64 GB 3200Mhz Ram

https://wa.me/919611736534 (whatsapp)
    • By JhonneR
      Good morning, everyone, I'm sorry if I was wrong in choosing the topic but I need help.
      I have found it extremely difficult to mount a Hackintosh in my acer.
      Setup;
      I5 2430m 2.4 6GB RAM
      Mobo P5we0 - Intel intel Graphics 3000
      At the moment I have not found out what my audio codecs are.
      but I'll leave the link on the motherboard.
      however, my real problem is several.
      I have already used the itakos image, I have already used several images that could be installed normally and that after installing the image I do not have internet via cable or wireless.
      And another, I already looked in other forums and I know that I will be called a donkey in the logical question but I have not been able to install the [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] or clover to start from the Hard Disk, so I do not know what to do.At the moment I still do not know if there has already been someone who has already installed the High Sierra or just the Sierra in this notebook model and obtained permanent success.
      If anyone can help me, I'll be grateful.
      Installations without success, but with the system already installed in ACER;
      SIERRA
      HIGH SIERRA
      MOJAVE
      All with the same symptom. Starting only by the bootable USB stick and without internet connection via cable and wireless.
      Appreciate ! Acer 5750 Official Page