4 posts in this topic

These are 2 different drives. One is purely Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 on the SSD, and the other is Windows 8.1 on a Hard Drive.

Look at the 3 boot options there in Clover UEFI. Yes I installed Windows UEFI mode Also. SO heres my complaint. There are 3 extra options that don't work to boot into Windows. How Can I get rid of those? i just wanna keep the OS X Yosemite disk, the recovery partition for Yosemite and the last one on the right as that is the one that helps me boot into Windows.

BTW can any one guide me through how to make a backup from my Hackintosh SSD to a hard drive partiton, on the same drive as windows?

What I did to install windows on the HDD:

• Unplugged my SSD
  • Plugged my HDD
  • Put in the windows USB installer for Windows 8.1
  • clicked advanced setup, made sure drive was clean
  • Let it install as usual
  • Went through post install business such as updates and the drivers installation
  • Plugged up my SSD for my Hackintosh, changed the boot to Timeout=2 in Clover Configurator
  • Went to the clover bootloader screen and saw that.

Advertisement

Okay these partitions you see in Clover are non EFI bootable partitions which may be bootable in Legacy mode or may not be bootable at all. All you need to do is to make sure Clover does not scan for Legacy partitions and this can be done by making this change in config.plist: GUI>Scan>Legacy>false, or in detail like this:

<key>GUI</key>
   <dict>
   <key>Scan</key>
      <dict>
      <key>Legacy</key>
      <false/>
      </dict>
   </dict>

Okay these partitions you see in Clover are non EFI bootable partitions which may be bootable in Legacy mode or may not be bootable at all. All you need to do is to make sure Clover does not scan for Legacy partitions and this can be done by making this change in config.plist: GUI>Scan>Legacy>false, or in detail like this:

<key>GUI</key>
   <dict>
   <key>Scan</key>
      <dict>
      <key>Legacy</key>
      <false/>
      </dict>
   </dict>

Thank you so much! :D Just one last question... any way that i could create a small 150GB Partition on the windows 1TB hard drive for A Hackintosh backup?

Thank you so much! :D Just one last question... any way that i could create a small 150GB Partition on the windows 1TB hard drive for A Hackintosh backup?

Yes.

I advise you to format the partition in exFAT layout, because you can use in Windows and OS X.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AudioGod
      I have put together this simple little guide for anybody wanting to use a Patched DSDT EFI with the same configuration as me.
      This is also a thread to discuss everything Z390 Pro and try and help where we can and maybe make things a little better for you. 

A huge massive thank you to @glasgood @MaLd0n @larabee These three guys have helped me and talked me so much and are as helpful as you could ever get, Without them I wouldn't have a perfect working build like I do or be putting up this Guide & Discussion Thread sharing the hard work and countless hours that we have all put in to this.   

This EFI and Patched DSDT have been created to work with a Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Pro, 9900k with a Vega 56 but has also been tested and verified fully working with the following Hardware using Catalina 10.15.1

CPU's
      8700k, 9600k, 9700k, 9900k

GPU's
      RX 560, 570, 580, 590, Vega 56, Vega 64, Radion VII, 5700, 5700 XT
      (If you have success with any different CPU or GPU's then please do let me know)

@glasgood Has kindly put together a new simple Catalina install guide so Just Follow He's Guide For a Perfect Install.

HARDWARE USED
      • Intel I9 9900k 
      • Gigabyte AORUS Z390 PRO
      • Sapphire Nitro+ SE Vega56 (connected to monitor with DisplayPort)
      • Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB @3200mhz (2 x 8GB)
      • Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold Power Supply Unit. 
      • CoolerMaster MASTERLIQUID ML360R RGB CPU Cooler
      • Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe SSD macOS Mojave
      • Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD (2.5) Windows 10 Pro
      • ABWB BCM943602CS 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCI-Express (PCI-E)   
      • Lian Li PC-O11DW Dynamic ATX Case

WORKING
      • Sound 
      • Ethernet Port
      • WiFi
      • SSD Trim
      • USB 3.0 & 2.0 (All ports Open Natively)
      • AirDrop
      • iCloud
      • Hardware Acceleration
      • iMessages
      • Facetime
      • Sleep & Wake
      • Sleep and Shutdown via the Power Button
      • Handoff
      • Netflix on Safari browser
      • Continuity
      • Sidecar

CLOVER  FOLDER
      Use this folder with fully patched DSDT
      Current EFI 
      Updated 30/10/2019
      AudioGods Z390 Pro EFI VEGA Navi Radeon VII F11 DSDT.zip - Use with Bios revision F11 Only (30/10/2019 Catalina 10.15.1 Vega, Navi, Radeon VII DSDT Installed) SMBios MacPro1,1
      AudioGods Z390 PRO EFI RX F11 DSDT.zip - Use with Bios revision F11 Only (30/10/2019 Catalina 10.15.1 RX5XX DSDT Installed) SMBios MacPro1,1

iMac19,1 EFI (can be problematic for some users)

PLEASE NOTE - Please flash your motherboard bios to revision F11 to use my current EFI. It’s a major rework of the bios and vital changes have been made to the layout and power tables. New DSDTs have been created and installed into the new EFI’s but will not work correctly with any other bios revision.

Latest Gigabyte Z390 PRO BIOS (F11)
      mb_bios_z390-aorus-pro_f11.zip

CFG Unlock (MSR) F11 BIOS Profile - The Easy Way 
      Highly recommended if your using a Vega 56/64, Radeon VII or Navi GPU

DSDT's & Older EFI’s (A big thanks to @MaLd0n for compiling these DSDT's)

To Create Your Own Patched DSDT Message @MaLd0n using the link bellow
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&amp;t=1131 
      (If you want a perfect setup then getting your own patched DSDT made would be the best thing to do, Mine will work perfectly fine but different hardware no matter how small a change it is can tend to have some sort of effect on the DSDT and your setup)

If Your Not Using File Vault Then Please Disable Hibernate
      disablehibernate.command

ADDITONAL DOWNLOADS
      Clover
      Clover Configurator
      Kext Updater

OPTIONAL DOWNLOADS
      BroadcomFix.zip   (Use these kexts if your Broadcom bluetooth/Wifi isn't working properly)
      FakeSMC    (Can be used instead of VirtualSMC)
      Hackintool
      IORegistryExplorer
      Native Display Brightness with MonitorControl

BIOS SETTINGS (Bios Revision F11)
      • Enter BIOS → Press F12 → Enter Setup
      • Save & Exit → Load Optimized Defaults

• Boot -> Windows 8/10 Features -> Other OS
      • Boot -> CSM Support -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled if need be but try to have it set to Disabled first)
      • Favourites -> Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) -> Profile1
      • Favourites -> VT-d -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled or Disabled, Your choice)
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> XHCI Hands-off -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Display Output -> PCIe 1 Slot
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Graphics -> Disabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Aperture Size -> 256MB
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Audio Controller -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Above 4G Decoding -> Disabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration ->  XHCI Hand-off -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> Platform Power Management -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> ErP -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> RC6(Render Standby) -> Enabled

• Save & Exit → Save & Exit Setup 

SCREENSHOTS

• By kelvin henrique
      Faz pouco menos de uma semana que estou tentando dar boot usando um pendrive no lenovo g40-80, mas todas as vezes que tento algum kernel panic diferente acontece, não entendo tanto de hackintosh mas pelo que li tanto aqui no forum quanto em outros sites me fizeram constatar que talvez o erro seja falta de kexts, alguem possui os kexts para esse notebook ??

primeiro erro que tive era porque estava usando um pendrive de 8gb, o recomendado é 16 no minimo pelo oque vi, fui la, comprei um de 32, mudou o kernel panic mas era só um dos erros resolvidos.

especificações dele:
      Processador: Intel Core i3-5005U
      Grafico: Intel HD Graphics 5500
      originalmente ele vinha com um hd de 500gb e 4gb de ram, mudei pra um ssd de 128gb e 8 gb de ram

ja percebi que unico problema desse notebook é que a placa de wifi não vai funcionar, mas quanto a isso não tem problema pois se conseguir mesmo instalar o mac eu comprou outra
    • By MaLd0n
      ---TUTORIAL---

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8685

--Original Post--

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=11237

--Bios/UEFI Settings--

*Update bios/uefi to F7+*
      1- Go to M.I.T./Advanced Frequency Settings tab

Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) - Profile 1

2- Go to BIOS tab

CSM Support - Disabled

3- Go to Peripherals/Thunderbolt(TM) Configuration tab

Security Level - No Security
      Thunderbolt USB Support - Enabled
      GPIO3 Force Pwr - Enabled

4- Go to Chipset tab

Internal Graphics - Enable

---CLOVER FOLDER---
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/wp52azi4dtr0uby/EFI_CLOVER_Z390_DESIGNARE.zip/file
      *Use this folder with FULL DSDT PATCHED

---OPENCORE FOLDER---
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&amp;t=10578
      *Use this folder with FULL DSDT PATCHED

---Extract one Full dump for DSDT edits, post files---

RunMe.app

---HARDWARE---

--MOBO

GIGABYTE Z390 DESIGNARE
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Z390-DESIGNARE-Gigabyte-Thunderbolt-Motherboard/dp/B07K8RJZRG/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Z390+DESIGNARE&qid=1565492390&s=electronics&sr=1-1

--PROCESSOR

Intel Core i9-9900K
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Intel-i9-9900K-Desktop-Processor-Unlocked/dp/B005404P9I/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=Intel+Core+i9-9900K&qid=1553358099&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

--COOLER

CORSAIR H100i RGB PLATINUM AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-H100i-PLATINUM-Liquid-Cooler/dp/B07JWB5BSN/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=WATER+COOLER+CPU&qid=1565492509&s=gateway&sr=8-4

--MEMORY

Corsair CMW32GX4M2C3200C16 Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4-25600)
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-CMW32GX4M2C3200C16-Vengeance-PC4-25600-Desktop/dp/B07GTG2T7L/ref=sr_1_15?keywords=memory+ddr4+32&qid=1553358238&s=gateway&sr=8-15

--GPU

MSI RX Vega 64 AIR Boost 8G OC
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/MSI-RX-64-AIR-8G/dp/B07DH7S1X1/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=vega+64+gigabyte&qid=1565492819&s=electronics&sr=1-2

--SSD

Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD (MZ-V7E1T0BW) NVMe M.2 V-NAND
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-970-EVO-1TB-MZ-V7E1T0BW/dp/B07BN217QG/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=s+samsung+970+evo+1tb&qid=1565493002&s=electronics&sr=1-1

--POWER SUPPLY

EVGA Supernova 1000 P2 80+ Platinum, 1000W ECO Mode Fully Modular 
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-Supernova-Platinum-Crossfire-220-P2-1000-XR/dp/B00EKJQM5E/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=power+supply+1000w&qid=1565493196&s=gateway&sr=8-3

--WIRELESS

TP-Link Archer T9E
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-Archer-T9E-Beamforming-Technology/dp/B00TQEX7AQ/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=TP-Link+Archer+T9E&qid=1553358397&s=gateway&sr=8-1

--CASE

Thermaltake Core P5 Tempered Glass Black Edition ATX Open Frame Panoramic Viewing
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Tempered-Panoramic-Certified-CA-1E7-00M1WN-03/dp/B01N4IGVSC/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=Thermaltake+Core+P5&qid=1565493567&s=gateway&sr=8-2

--DSDT Patches--
      -FIX ACPI ERRORS -FIX OEM SSDTs to AVOID ERRORS AND WARNINGS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA -DMAC -REMOVE PROBLEMATIC AND UNUSED DEVICES -FIX K.P in REBOOT -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015 -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -REAL TIME CLOCK -ARTC -IRQs -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -CNVW -GMM -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -DTGP -ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF -MUTEX MUT0 0x00 -EXTERNAL REFERENCES -UNKNOWNOBJ -HDMI / HDAU -FULL RENAMED DEVICES ---SCREENSHOTs---

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Thanks to KGP for SSDT Thunderbolt
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
      We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By ludufre
      New guide available for macOS Catalina 10.15 (i3 and i5 versions)!

Installing OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 on ASUS VivoBook S400C (also know as S400CA)
      Specifically in S400CA-CA178H model, most likely all other models are compatible
      Can't boot S400CA-CA206H due HD3000 issues (i3-2375M model)

Updated 17/06/15 #1:

- Brightness now work. DSDT patch below.

- Updated attachment with DSDT.aml and missing VoodooHDA kext.
      - Added TO DO list.

Updated 17/06/15 #2:

- WebCam now work. Kext AnyiSightCam.

- Update attachment with new WebCam kext.

Updated 19/06/15 #1:

- Can't boot installation in S400C-CA206H model (i3-2375M/HD3000).

- VGA tested. Don't work.
      - Boot logo work. Missed CsmVideoDxe-64 on my install.

Updated 21/06/15 #1:

- I Forgot of the need of FakeSMC.kext.

Updated 22/11/17 #1:

- High Sierra 10.13.1 on ASUS Vivobook S400C (S400CA-CA178H).

Prequel

Hi, my name is Luan and today I will show how I installed the OS X Yosemite version 10.10.3 on my ultrabook.
      I know that my procedure maybe can be made in other ways, but this is about how I made it.
      I am part of this world for four years. Since the launch of XCode 7 and no need to sign the Developer Program to test applications on the iPhone, I decided to install OS X.
      God bless WWDC15 (I'm not religious, just a popular saying in my country).

What works and what does not work

- Processor ->  Work. i5-3317U @ 1.7Ghz/2.6Ghz.  SpeedStep 8 to 26 stages. AsusAICPUPM <true/> in Clover config.plist. 
      - Video Card ->  Work. HD4000. Full QE/CI.
      - Chipset ->  Work.
      - HDMI ->  Work.
      - VGA ->  Not work. I did not have time to fix yet.
      - Audio ->  Work. Kext VoodooHDA + AppleHDADisabler.
      - WiFi ->  Work. Replaced by Athero 9285 Wifi/Bluetooth.
      - Ethernet ->  Work. Kext Experimental Atheros AR81(31/32/51/52/61/62/71/72) Driver for 10.7/10.8.
      - Touchpad and keyboard ->  Work. Kext ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver (Mac OS X).
      - FN keyboards keys ->  Not work. I did not have time to fix yet.
      - Brightness control ->  Work. DSDT patch.
      - Sleep ->  Work.
      - Battery ->  Work. Kext ACPIBatteryManager by RehabMan and DSDT patch (below).
      - Card Reader -> Not tested. I have no adapters.
      - Integrated Camera ->  Work. Kext AnyiSightCam.
      - Bluetooth ->  Work. Kext Bluetooth Firmware Uploader and ControllerPowerState change to 1.
      - Boot Logo ->  Work.

What I needed to install

- Running install of Yosemite on VMware -> Downloaded version 10.10 via torrent (Google it). You can use a real Mac of an friend. I believe that Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8), Mavericks (10.9) also work.
      - Two USB flash drives of 8GB -> One for OSX install and another to the bootloader. This second not need to be 8GB, a 256MB is perfect.
      - OS X Yosemite install app -> Downloaded via App Store inside the virtual machine. I used version 10.10.3.
      - CloverEFI -> Also downloaded inside the virtual machine. I used build 3229.
      - DSDT patch skills -> Needed to battery works. How to patch DSDT.

P.s.: You can use a single flash drive, in my install I used two because I don't wanted lose the os install created on the main flash drive.

How I created flash cards

Install flash drive:

Partially used @snatch guide. More specifically this part:

In the part above used the first flash drive (8GB).

Bootloader flash drive:

Format the second flash drive with GUID partition and Journaled file system type. If you want to use only one flash card, don't format!

Downloaded the CloverEFI (used 3229) and installed with this options:

Options:

- Install for UEFI booting only
      - Install Clover in the ESP
      - Drivers64UEFI - CsmVideoDxe-64
      - Drivers64UEFI - OsxAptioFixDrv-64

Will be created a partition named EFI. Edit the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist and change those values:

- SystemParameters - InjectKexts - <true/>
      - Graphics - Inject - ATI - <false/>
      - Graphics - Inject - Intel - <true/>
      - Graphics - ig-platform-id - 0x01660003
      - KernelAndKextPatches - AsusAICPUPM - <true/>

P.s.: I will provide below my config.plist as attachment.

Now you will capable to boot in installation, but your keyboard and mouse will not work. Let's fix that:

- Download the Smart Touchpad kext from here. I used the version 4.3. This also enable the touchscreen.
      - Download the FakeSMC kext from here. I used the version 6.9.1315. This is very important. Can't boot without it.
      - Put the Kexts inside /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.10/

Now you can start the instalation without problem (I guess).

BIOS Setup Configuration

- Intel Virtualization Technology: Disabled
      - VT-d: Disabled
      - USB Configuration - XHCI Pre-Boot Mode: Disabled

P.s.: BIOS version 210.

Installing indeed

- Plug in the two flash drives.
      - When appear the Asus logo, press ESC once to enter Boot Menu.
      - Select the flash drive name with UEFI prefix. In my case "UEFI: KingstonDataTraveler 2.0PMAP".
      - On CloverEFI menu, use arrow to mark the flash drive with de OS X install, press Space on keyboard and select: "Boot Mac OS X in verbose mode".
      - As usual, format your HDD or SSD as GUID and Journaled. Make more partitions if you need. Take a note of the OSX partition name you entered on Disk Utillity.
      - After that, go ahead as always and start the instalation.
      - Go in the kitchen grab some lunch. You deserve it.

Post installation

What we have so far? The system installed on your ultrabook. Now you need to get rid of bootable flash drive installing the bootloader on HDD or SSD.

Installing the bootloader in internal HDD or SSD:

- Boot again selecting the flash drive on Boot menu. Same you did before.
      - Now select the partition you noted early.
      - If you do everything wright, the system will start normally.
      - Now you will use the CloverEFI install package again (same options from above). This time, the target will be your OS X installed partition.

Our adorable ultrabook don't boot EFI if partition on the HDD or SSD if isn't MS-DOS. We will need to format and install Clover again.

- Open the Terminal and enter "sudo -s".
      - Run the command: "diskutil list".
      - Take note of what location is your EFI. Usually it is "rdisk0s1". Make sure it's correct or you loose your data.
      - Now, let's format it, now execute: "newfs_msdos -v EFI -F 32 /dev/rdiskXsX". rdiskXsX is your EFI partition location from line above.

Now you need to copy all data of your flash card bootloader to the root of your new created EFI partition on internal disk.
      This EFI partition is unmounted. Mount with "diskutil mount /dev/rdiskXsX".

Just restart without flash drives to test.

Others Kexts:

Download the kexts from the links below. I strongly recommend always use newest versions. If you are too lazy, I attach on end of the post.

Ethernet: ALXEthernet
      Sound: VoodooHDA (You may have to select the output there in System Preferences)
      Battery: ACPIBatteryManager
      Bluetooth: BTFirmwareUploader
      Integrated Camera: AnyiSightCam

All kexts will be placed inside /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.10/, mount again this partition (diskutil mount /dev/rdiskXsX) for it.

Now we need to add Battery patch to a new DSDT:

#Maintained by: RehabMan for: Laptop Patches #battery_ASUS-N55SL.txt # created by RehabMan 8/12/2013 # created originally for jesselid # works for: # ASUS N55SL, BIOS rev. 204 # ASUS VivoBook series # ASUS Zenbook UX31A # ASUS UX301LA # ASUS X553E-SX399V # ASUS F501A # ASUS K55VM # ASUS U46SV, BIOS rev. 2.04 # ASUS N43 # ASUS PU500CA (90NB00F1-M01120) # ASUS N73SV # ASUS X401A-WX108 # ASUS F551CA Bios rev. 207 # ASUS S551LB VivoBook # ASUS ZenBook UX32VD # ASUS F550L-X455H # ASUS X53S # ASUS K550JD-XX003H # ASUS G53SX # ASUS K56CB # ASUS UX305 into method label B1B2 remove_entry; into definitionblock code_regex . insert begin Method (B1B2, 2, NotSerialized) { Return (Or (Arg0, ShiftLeft (Arg1, 8))) }\n end; # not really for battery, but might come in handy to read fan speed(s) into device label EC0 code_regex TAH0,\s+16 replace_matched begin TH00,8,TH01,8 end; into device label EC0 code_regex TAH1,\s+16 replace_matched begin TH10,8,TH11,8 end; into method label TACH code_regex \(TAH0, replace_matched begin (B1B2(TH00,TH01), end; into method label TACH code_regex \(TAH1, replace_matched begin (B1B2(TH10,TH11), end; into method label GFAN code_regex \(\\_SB\.PCI0\.LPCB\.EC0\.TAH0, replace_matched begin (B1B2(\\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.EC0.TH00,\\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.EC0.TH01), end; # battery EC into device label EC0 code_regex B0SN,\s+16 replace_matched begin B0S0,8,B0S1,8 end; into device label EC0 code_regex B1SN,\s+16 replace_matched begin B1S0,8,B1S1,8 end; into method label BIFA code_regex \(B0SN, replace_matched begin (B1B2(B0S0,B0S1), end; into method label BIFA code_regex \(B1SN, replace_matched begin (B1B2(B1S0,B1S1), end; into device label EC0 code_regex DT2B,\s+16 replace_matched begin T2B0,8,T2B1,8 end; into method label SMBR code_regex \(DT2B, replace_matched begin (B1B2(T2B0,T2B1), end; into method label SMBW code_regex Store\s+\(([^,]*),\s+DT2B\) replace_matched begin Store(%1,T2B0) Store(ShiftRight(%1,8),T2B1) end; into device label EC0 insert begin Method (RDBA, 0, Serialized)\n {\n Name (TEMP, Buffer(0x20) { })\n Store (BA00, Index(TEMP, 0x00))\n Store (BA01, Index(TEMP, 0x01))\n Store (BA02, Index(TEMP, 0x02))\n Store (BA03, Index(TEMP, 0x03))\n Store (BA04, Index(TEMP, 0x04))\n Store (BA05, Index(TEMP, 0x05))\n Store (BA06, Index(TEMP, 0x06))\n Store (BA07, Index(TEMP, 0x07))\n Store (BA08, Index(TEMP, 0x08))\n Store (BA09, Index(TEMP, 0x09))\n Store (BA0A, Index(TEMP, 0x0A))\n Store (BA0B, Index(TEMP, 0x0B))\n Store (BA0C, Index(TEMP, 0x0C))\n Store (BA0D, Index(TEMP, 0x0D))\n Store (BA0E, Index(TEMP, 0x0E))\n Store (BA0F, Index(TEMP, 0x0F))\n Store (BA10, Index(TEMP, 0x10))\n Store (BA11, Index(TEMP, 0x11))\n Store (BA12, Index(TEMP, 0x12))\n Store (BA13, Index(TEMP, 0x13))\n Store (BA14, Index(TEMP, 0x14))\n Store (BA15, Index(TEMP, 0x15))\n Store (BA16, Index(TEMP, 0x16))\n Store (BA17, Index(TEMP, 0x17))\n Store (BA18, Index(TEMP, 0x18))\n Store (BA19, Index(TEMP, 0x19))\n Store (BA1A, Index(TEMP, 0x1A))\n Store (BA1B, Index(TEMP, 0x1B))\n Store (BA1C, Index(TEMP, 0x1C))\n Store (BA1D, Index(TEMP, 0x1D))\n Store (BA1E, Index(TEMP, 0x1E))\n Store (BA1F, Index(TEMP, 0x1F))\n Return (TEMP)\n }\n end; into device label EC0 insert begin Method (WRBA, 1, Serialized)\n {\n Name (TEMP, Buffer(0x20) { })\n Store (Arg0, TEMP)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x00)), BA00)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x01)), BA01)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x02)), BA02)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x03)), BA03)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x04)), BA04)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x05)), BA05)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x06)), BA06)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x07)), BA07)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x08)), BA08)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x09)), BA09)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0A)), BA0A)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0B)), BA0B)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0C)), BA0C)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0D)), BA0D)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0E)), BA0E)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0F)), BA0F)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x10)), BA10)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x11)), BA11)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x12)), BA12)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x13)), BA13)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x14)), BA14)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x15)), BA15)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x16)), BA16)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x17)), BA17)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x18)), BA18)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x19)), BA19)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1A)), BA1A)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1B)), BA1B)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1C)), BA1C)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1D)), BA1D)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1E)), BA1E)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1F)), BA1F)\n }\n end; into device label EC0 code_regex BDAT,\s+256 replace_matched begin //BDAT, 256,\n BA00,8,BA01,8,BA02,8,BA03,8,\n BA04,8,BA05,8,BA06,8,BA07,8,\n BA08,8,BA09,8,BA0A,8,BA0B,8,\n BA0C,8,BA0D,8,BA0E,8,BA0F,8,\n BA10,8,BA11,8,BA12,8,BA13,8,\n BA14,8,BA15,8,BA16,8,BA17,8,\n BA18,8,BA19,8,BA1A,8,BA1B,8,\n BA1C,8,BA1D,8,BA1E,8,BA1F,8\n end; into method label SMBR code_regex \(BDAT, replaceall_matched begin (RDBA(), end; into method label SMBR code_regex Store\s\((.*),\sBDAT\) replaceall_matched begin WRBA(%1) end; into method label SMBW code_regex Store\s\((.*),\sBDAT\) replaceall_matched begin WRBA(%1) end; into method label ECSB code_regex Store\s\((.*),\sBDAT\) replaceall_matched begin WRBA(%1) end; into method label ECSB code_regex \(BDAT, replaceall_matched begin (RDBA(), end; into device label EC0 insert begin Method (RDBB, 0, Serialized)\n {\n Name (TEMP, Buffer(0x20) { })\n Store (BB00, Index(TEMP, 0x00))\n Store (BB01, Index(TEMP, 0x01))\n Store (BB02, Index(TEMP, 0x02))\n Store (BB03, Index(TEMP, 0x03))\n Store (BB04, Index(TEMP, 0x04))\n Store (BB05, Index(TEMP, 0x05))\n Store (BB06, Index(TEMP, 0x06))\n Store (BB07, Index(TEMP, 0x07))\n Store (BB08, Index(TEMP, 0x08))\n Store (BB09, Index(TEMP, 0x09))\n Store (BB0A, Index(TEMP, 0x0A))\n Store (BB0B, Index(TEMP, 0x0B))\n Store (BB0C, Index(TEMP, 0x0C))\n Store (BB0D, Index(TEMP, 0x0D))\n Store (BB0E, Index(TEMP, 0x0E))\n Store (BB0F, Index(TEMP, 0x0F))\n Store (BB10, Index(TEMP, 0x10))\n Store (BB11, Index(TEMP, 0x11))\n Store (BB12, Index(TEMP, 0x12))\n Store (BB13, Index(TEMP, 0x13))\n Store (BB14, Index(TEMP, 0x14))\n Store (BB15, Index(TEMP, 0x15))\n Store (BB16, Index(TEMP, 0x16))\n Store (BB17, Index(TEMP, 0x17))\n Store (BB18, Index(TEMP, 0x18))\n Store (BB19, Index(TEMP, 0x19))\n Store (BB1A, Index(TEMP, 0x1A))\n Store (BB1B, Index(TEMP, 0x1B))\n Store (BB1C, Index(TEMP, 0x1C))\n Store (BB1D, Index(TEMP, 0x1D))\n Store (BB1E, Index(TEMP, 0x1E))\n Store (BB1F, Index(TEMP, 0x1F))\n Return (TEMP)\n }\n end; into device label EC0 insert begin Method (WRBB, 1, Serialized)\n {\n Name (TEMP, Buffer(0x20) { })\n Store (Arg0, TEMP)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x00)), BB00)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x01)), BB01)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x02)), BB02)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x03)), BB03)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x04)), BB04)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x05)), BB05)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x06)), BB06)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x07)), BB07)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x08)), BB08)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x09)), BB09)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0A)), BB0A)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0B)), BB0B)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0C)), BB0C)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0D)), BB0D)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0E)), BB0E)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x0F)), BB0F)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x10)), BB10)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x11)), BB11)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x12)), BB12)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x13)), BB13)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x14)), BB14)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x15)), BB15)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x16)), BB16)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x17)), BB17)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x18)), BB18)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x19)), BB19)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1A)), BB1A)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1B)), BB1B)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1C)), BB1C)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1D)), BB1D)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1E)), BB1E)\n Store (DerefOf(Index(TEMP, 0x1F)), BB1F)\n }\n end; into device label EC0 code_regex BDA2,\s+256 replace_matched begin //BDA2, 256,\n BB00,8,BB01,8,BB02,8,BB03,8,\n BB04,8,BB05,8,BB06,8,BB07,8,\n BB08,8,BB09,8,BB0A,8,BB0B,8,\n BB0C,8,BB0D,8,BB0E,8,BB0F,8,\n BB10,8,BB11,8,BB12,8,BB13,8,\n BB14,8,BB15,8,BB16,8,BB17,8,\n BB18,8,BB19,8,BB1A,8,BB1B,8,\n BB1C,8,BB1D,8,BB1E,8,BB1F,8\n end; into method label SMBR code_regex \(BDA2, replaceall_matched begin (RDBB(), end; into method label SMBR code_regex Store\s\((.*),\sBDA2\) replaceall_matched begin WRBB(%1) end; into method label SMBW code_regex Store\s\((.*),\sBDA2\) replaceall_matched begin WRBB(%1) end; into method label ECSB code_regex Store\s\((.*),\sBDA2\) replaceall_matched begin WRBB(%1) end; into method label ECSB code_regex \(BDA2, replaceall_matched begin (RDBB(), end; # additional work for _BIX method present in some ASUS laptops into device label EC0 code_regex B0C3,\s+16 replace_matched begin XC30,8,XC31,8 end; into device label EC0 code_regex B1C3,\s+16 replace_matched begin YC30,8,YC31,8 end; into_all method label _BIX code_regex \(\^\^LPCB\.EC0\.B0C3, replaceall_matched begin (B1B2(^^LPCB.EC0.XC30,^^LPCB.EC0.XC31), end; into_all method label _BIX code_regex \(\^\^LPCB\.EC0\.B1C3, replaceall_matched begin (B1B2(^^LPCB.EC0.YC30,^^LPCB.EC0.YC31), end; # or could remove the _BIX method if it turns out not to work #into_all method label _BIX remove_entry; And the Brightness:

#Maintained by: RehabMan for: Laptop Patches #graphics_PNLF_ivy_sandy.txt # This patch enables the brightness slider in SysPrefs->Displays # and will also enable activation of sleep mode by closing # the laptop lid. # # This particular version is intended to be used with ACPIBacklight.kext # although it can also be used with AppleBacklight.kext, # provided AppleBacklight.kext is patched to recognize your # display or an injector is used to set brightness levels. # # See this thread for more information: # http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/121031-native-brightness-working-without-blinkscreen-using-patched-applebacklight-kext.html # (also read any linked threads) # # # Note: This patch should be applied to the DSDT or SSDT that defines # your integrated graphics device (always at _ADR 0x00020000) # into_all device label PNLF remove_entry; into_all device name_adr 0x00020000 code_regex (OperationRegion\s\(RMPC,\sPCI_Config[^\}]*\}) remove_matched; into device name_adr 0x00020000 insert begin OperationRegion (RMPC, PCI_Config, 0x10, 4)\n Field (RMPC, AnyAcc, NoLock, Preserve)\n {\n BAR1,32,\n }\n Device (PNLF)\n {\n // normal PNLF declares (note some of this probably not necessary)\n Name (_ADR, Zero)\n Name (_HID, EisaId ("APP0002"))\n Name (_CID, "backlight")\n Name (_UID, 10)\n Name (_STA, 0x0B)\n //define hardware register access for brightness\n // lower nibble of BAR1 is status bits and not part of the address\n OperationRegion (BRIT, SystemMemory, And(^BAR1, Not(0xF)), 0xe1184)\n Field (BRIT, AnyAcc, Lock, Preserve)\n {\n Offset(0x48250),\n LEV2, 32,\n LEVL, 32,\n Offset(0x70040),\n P0BL, 32,\n Offset(0xc8250),\n LEVW, 32,\n LEVX, 32,\n Offset(0xe1180),\n PCHL, 32,\n }\n // DEB1 special for setting KLVX at runtime...\n //Method (DEB1, 1, NotSerialized)\n //{\n // Store(Arg0, KLVX)\n //}\n // LMAX: use 0x710 to force OS X value\n // or use any arbitrary value\n // or use 0 to capture BIOS setting\n Name (LMAX, 0x710)\n // KMAX: defines the unscaled range in the _BCL table below\n Name (KMAX, 0x710)\n // KPCH: saved value for PCHL\n Name(KPCH, 0)\n // _INI deals with differences between native setting and desired\n Method (_INI, 0, NotSerialized)\n {\n // save value of PCHL for later\n Store(PCHL, KPCH)\n // determine LMAX to use\n If (LNot(LMAX)) { Store(ShiftRight(LEVX,16), LMAX) }\n If (LNot(LMAX)) { Store(KMAX, LMAX) }\n Store(ShiftLeft(LMAX,16), KLVX)\n If (LNotEqual(LMAX, KMAX))\n {\n // Scale all the values in _BCL to the PWM max in use\n Store(0, Local0)\n While (LLess(Local0, SizeOf(_BCL)))\n {\n Store(DerefOf(Index(_BCL,Local0)), Local1)\n Divide(Multiply(Local1,LMAX), KMAX,, Local1)\n Store(Local1, Index(_BCL,Local0))\n Increment(Local0)\n }\n // Also scale XRGL and XRGH values\n Divide(Multiply(XRGL,LMAX), KMAX,, XRGL)\n Divide(Multiply(XRGH,LMAX), KMAX,, XRGH)\n }\n // adjust values to desired LMAX\n Store(ShiftRight(LEVX,16), Local1)\n If (LNotEqual(Local1, LMAX))\n {\n Store(LEVL, Local0)\n If (LOr(LNot(Local0),LNot(Local1))) { Store(LMAX, Local0) Store(LMAX, Local1) }\n Divide(Multiply(Local0,LMAX), Local1,, Local0)\n //REVIEW: wait for vblank before setting new PWM config\n //Store(P0BL, Local7)\n //While (LEqual (P0BL, Local7)) {}\n If (LGreater(LEVL, LMAX))\n { Store(KLVX, LEVX) Store(Local0, LEVL) }\n Else\n { Store(Local0, LEVL) Store(KLVX, LEVX) }\n }\n }\n // _BCM/_BQC: set/get for brightness level\n Method (_BCM, 1, NotSerialized)\n {\n // initialize for consistent backlight level before/after sleep\n If (LNotEqual(PCHL, KPCH)) { Store(KPCH, PCHL) }\n If (LNotEqual(LEVW, 0x80000000)) { Store (0x80000000, LEVW) }\n If (LNotEqual(LEVX, KLVX)) { Store (KLVX, LEVX) }\n // store new backlight level\n Store(Match(_BCL, MGE, Arg0, MTR, 0, 2), Local0)\n If (LEqual(Local0, Ones)) { Subtract(SizeOf(_BCL), 1, Local0) }\n If (LNotEqual(LEV2, 0x80000000)) { Store(0x80000000, LEV2) }\n Store(DerefOf(Index(_BCL, Local0)), LEVL)\n }\n Method (_BQC, 0, NotSerialized)\n {\n Store(Match(_BCL, MGE, LEVL, MTR, 0, 2), Local0)\n If (LEqual(Local0, Ones)) { Subtract(SizeOf(_BCL), 1, Local0) }\n Return(DerefOf(Index(_BCL, Local0)))\n }\n Method (_DOS, 1, NotSerialized)\n {\n // Note: Some systems have this defined in DSDT, so uncomment\n // the next line if that is the case.\n //External(^^_DOS, MethodObj)\n ^^_DOS(Arg0)\n }\n // extended _BCM/_BQC for setting "in between" levels\n Method (XBCM, 1, NotSerialized)\n {\n // initialize for consistent backlight level before/after sleep\n If (LNotEqual(PCHL, KPCH)) { Store(KPCH, PCHL) }\n If (LNotEqual(LEVW, 0x80000000)) { Store (0x80000000, LEVW) }\n If (LNotEqual(LEVX, KLVX)) { Store (KLVX, LEVX) }\n // store new backlight level\n If (LGreater(Arg0, XRGH)) { Store(XRGH, Arg0) }\n If (LAnd(Arg0, LLess(Arg0, XRGL))) { Store(XRGL, Arg0) }\n If (LNotEqual(LEV2, 0x80000000)) { Store(0x80000000, LEV2) } \n Store(Arg0, LEVL)\n }\n Method (XBQC, 0, NotSerialized)\n {\n Store(LEVL, Local0)\n If (LGreater(Local0, XRGH)) { Store(XRGH, Local0) }\n If (LAnd(Local0, LLess(Local0, XRGL))) { Store(XRGL, Local0) }\n Return(Local0)\n }\n // Use XOPT=1 to disable smooth transitions\n Name (XOPT, Zero)\n // XRGL/XRGH: defines the valid range\n Name (XRGL, 40)\n Name (XRGH, 1808)\n // KLVX is initialization value for LEVX\n Name (KLVX, 0x7100000)\n // _BCL: returns list of valid brightness levels\n // first two entries describe ac/battery power levels\n Name (_BCL, Package()\n {\n 1808,\n 479,\n 0,\n 53, 55, 57, 59,\n 62, 66, 71, 77,\n 83, 91, 99, 108,\n 119, 130, 142, 154,\n 168, 183, 198, 214,\n 232, 250, 269, 289,\n 309, 331, 354, 377,\n 401, 426, 453, 479,\n 507, 536, 566, 596,\n 627, 660, 693, 727,\n 762, 797, 834, 872,\n 910, 949, 990, 1031,\n 1073, 1115, 1159, 1204,\n 1249, 1296, 1343, 1391,\n 1440, 1490, 1541, 1592,\n 1645, 1698, 1753, 1808,\n })\n }\n end;  

It's done! Now go brush your teeth!

To do list

- Turn AppleHDADisabler in CloverEFI path.
      - Fix FN keyboard keys.
      - Turn Battery DSDT patch in CloverEFI path.
      - Test Cardreader.
      - Test USB3 port.

And last but not least

I would like to thank the following community members, by making these dream possible:
      @crushers, @snatch, @apianti, @blackosx, @blusseau, @dmazar, @slice2009, @autumnrain, @phpdev32, @EMlyDinEsH, @RehabMan, @Scellow, @mitch_de, @Shailua, @Andy Vandijck, @maxfierke, @ArturXXX and all others members involved directly or indirectly.

EFI.zip
    • By AudioGod
      I have put together this simple little guide for anybody wanting to use a Patched DSDT EFI with the same configuration as me.
      This is also a thread to discuss everything Z390 Master and try and help where we can and maybe make things a little better for you. 

A huge massive thank you to @glasgood @MaLd0n @larabee These three guys have helped me and talked me so much and are as helpful as you could ever get, Without them I wouldn't have a perfect working build like I do or be putting up this Guide & Discussion Thread sharing the hard work and countless hours that we have all put in to this.   

This EFI and Patched DSDT have been created to work with a Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master using bios revision F10, 9900k with a Vega 56 but has also been tested and verified fully working with the following Hardware

CPU's
      8700k, 9600k, 9700k, 9900k

GPU's
      RX 560, 570, 580, 590, Vega 56, Vega 64, Radion VII, 5700, 5700 XT
      (If you have success with any different CPU or GPU's then please do let me know)

@glasgood Has kindly put together a new simple Catalina install guide so Just Follow He's Guide For a Perfect Install. (glasgood put the guide together for the Z390 Pro but the two boards are so alike that you can follow this guide with no problems at all using the Z390 Master)

HARDWARE USED
      • Intel I9 9900k @5.1Ghz
      • Gigabyte AORUS Z390 MASTER
      • Sapphire Nitro+ SE Vega56 ( connected to monitor with DisplayPort )
      • Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB @3200mhz (2 x 8GB)
      • Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold Power Supply Unit
      • EK Custom Liquid Cooling Loop
      • Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe SSD macOS Mojave
      • Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD (2.5) Windows 10 Pro
      • ABWB BCM943602CS 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCI-Express (PCI-E)   
      • Lian Li PC-O11DW Dynamic ATX Case

WORKING
      • Sound 
      • Ethernet Port
      • WiFi
      • SSD Trim
      • USB 3.0 & 2.0 (All ports Open Natively)
      • AirDrop
      • iCloud
      • Hardware Acceleration
      • iMessages
      • Facetime
      • Sleep & Wake
      • Sleep and Shutdown via the Power Button
      • Handoff
      • Netflix on Safari browser
      • Continuity
      • Sidecar (only works using the iMac19,1 EFI and with your igpu Enabled)

CLOVER EFI FOLDERS  
      please note - You must flash your Z390 MASTER bios to revision F10 to use any of these EFI's, The DSDT is not designed for any other Bios revision
      mb_bios_z390-aorus-master_f10.zip - Z390 MASTER Bios Revision F10

Use this folder with igpu Enabled in bios for working Sidecar (Updated 1st Nov)
      AudioGods Z390 Master Vega Navi EFI.zip - Vega 56/64 Navi & Radeon VII DSDT
      AudioGods Z390 Master RX EFI.zip - RX Series DSDT

ADDITIONAL DSDT's  (A big thanks to @MaLd0n for compiling these DSDT's)

To Create Your Own Patched DSDT Message @MaLd0n using the link bellow
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&amp;t=1131 
      (If you want a perfect setup then getting your own patched DSDT made would be the best thing to do, Mine will work perfectly fine but different hardware no matter how small a change it is can tend to have some sort of effect on the DSDT and your setup)

If Your Not Using File Vault Then Please Disable Hibernate
      disablehibernate.command

ADDITONAL DOWNLOADS
      mb_bios_z390-aorus-master_f10
      Clover
      Clover Configurator
      Kext Updater
      RepairPermissions

OPTIONAL DOWNLOADS
      BroadcomFix.zip   (Use these kexts if your Broadcom bluetooth/Wifi isn't working properly)
      Hackintool
      IORegistryExplorer
      Native Display Brightness with MonitorControl

BIOS SETTINGS (Bios Revision F10)

• Enter BIOS → Press Delete → Enter Setup
      • Save & Exit → Load Optimized Defaults

• Boot -> Windows 8/10 Features -> Other OS
      • Boot -> CSM Support -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled if need be but try to have it set to Disabled first)
      • Favourites -> Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) -> Profile1
      • Favourites -> VT-d -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled or Disabled, Your choice)
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> XHCI Hands-off -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Display Output -> PCIe 1 Slot
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Graphics -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Pre-Allocated -> 64M
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Total GFX0-Allocated -> 256M
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Aperture Size -> 512MB
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Wifi -> Disabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Audio Controller -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Above 4G Decoding -> Disabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration ->  XHCI Hand-off -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> Platform Power Management -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> ErP -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> RC6(Render Standby) -> Enabled

• Save & Exit → Save & Exit Setup

SCREENSHOTS