Wayang-NT

[pre-release] OS X Yosemite 10.10.3

87 posts in this topic

Advertisement

hi..

it was removed..I did post something about get 10.10.3, about 48hs ago, and someone put a link..

as I don't know who removed..my apologize..anyway..

c.frio

Got the same problem here. Nvidia Geforce GTX 660. Only blank screen, no login after update to latest dev seed of 10.10.3. Anyone have an idea how to fix this?

I have the same problem on a mac pro 6 config

Just for info, Preview App doesn't work on my build. Since Yosemite I always had issues (could not edit anything it always messed colors etc) but with 10.10.2 I could at least open a pic or pdf without a crash. Now it crashes again and I have to force it to quit and reboot. It happens with nvidia and hd 3000, just the same.

Both 10.10.3 pre-releases break my Haswell-E machine... panic just before the end of the boot sequence... possibly IOPCIFamily related.

I have the same problem on a mac pro 6 config

+1 & GTX 660

got to be iMac13,2

update: just came up

edit  AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/Info.plist

> IOKitPersonalities

> AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy

> ConfigMap

Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6  -- change Config1 to none

reinstall the kext.

Both 10.10.3 pre-releases break my Haswell-E machine... panic just before the end of the boot sequence... possibly IOPCIFamily related.

So ill stay on 10.10.2

can anyone help me with the nvidia / geforce kexts from 10.10.3 ? please (i deleted mine trying to solve the black login screen)

Have u a backup of the 10.10.2 kexts?

If not tell me and ill pm them to u.

Than boot with -s and -x if needed and cp them to S/L/E.

happy hacking

OSBeast

Here you go:  

Don't know wich kext you need exactly. I think its GeForce.kext (Since i own a ATI card it doesn't care me  :whistle: )

happy hacking

OSBeast

@OsBeast: unfortunately no :( didn't have much time last night. i just got home and i hope i will sort it out.

EDIT:

All good now, installed the GeForce drivers from a 10.10.3 and changed my SMBIOS to Mac Pro 5.1 all seems to work now except AGPM unknown platfom (ill search for a way to patch it using clover).

Anyone experiencing problems with Mail application?

I just notice that with this release 14D87p isn't capable of upgrading its database and result in crashing allover.

not big deal for me, since i'm used to Postbox since many years now. but wandering if this could be related to some glitch in my installation or its a general issue.

Anyone experiencing problems with Mail application?

I just notice that with this release 14D87p isn't capable of upgrading its database and result in crashing allover.

not big deal for me, since i'm used to Postbox since many years now. but wandering if this could be related to some glitch in my installation or its a general issue.

I'm running version 14D87h (not the public beta) but my mail program updated my database.  See if this helps you.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6584501