iPhone

greenman100

12 posts in this topic

Whoa... even more stuff on this today...

Following is from here: http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=2145

"In the September 15th filing, Apple describes iPhone as "handheld and mobile digital electronic devices for the sending and receiving of telephone calls, faxes, electronic mail, and other digital data; MP3 and other digital format audio players."

says its gonna be about 200 bucks... I'll shell out the money for that!

It also says capable of accessing remote locations or something like that, wouldnt that be cool if we can access our Itunes from our home mac from the iphone?

Hurry up with it !!! lol

I'm not buying one. Just another scheme to get people to buy an expensive cell phone. You don't even get a whole Apple, it has a diseased bite from a rat.

If the iPhone is popular, then I can just see Microsoft partnering up with Bell Mobility and created the "Windows Live Phone".

I'm not buying one. Just another scheme to get people to buy an expensive cell phone. You don't even get a whole Apple, it has a diseased bite from a rat.

If the iPhone is popular, then I can just see Microsoft partnering up with Bell Mobility and created the "Windows Live Phone".

M$ is already "supposed" to be working on a Zune phone (yay :thumbsdown_anim: ). When the iPhone finally hits the market, I'll more than likely get it. Depending on the features of course. good design only. a nice sized hard drive without a 100 song limit would be necessary.