DSDT Battery Patch for ASUS R556LD-XX480H

cloverson

19 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I habe a little problem.

I habe sussecful install OS X 10.10.1 on my ASUS R556LD-XX480H.

My problem is the battery. I have no information about the battery.

The rest oft the computer do the right job.

Can someone patch my DSDT for the battery.

Thanks!

Sorry for may bad english, I come from Germany ;)

DSDT.aml.zip

Thank you!

I have use the two patches for asus notebooks, but the battery is loaded 0%.

You can't use both patches. Use one or the other. Use the debug ACPIBatteryManager.kext to determine what method is failing.

You may need additional patches ("Fix Mutex with non-zero SyncLevel" is common).

RehabMan habe two patches for Asus, but this two work not. (I have try the patches only one)

The debug ACPIBatteryManager.kext works not.

Habe you any idea?

Thany you very much!

"ASUS N55SL/VivoBook" is a match for your DSDT.

Rehabman,

I had followed some of your guides and has made almost everything Yosemite works on my Dell i3148 Inspiron 2in1 including the touchscreen. The only thing didn't work was the battery. Always show 100% with Power Adaptor plugged in. I have tried the AC adaptor FIX, LPC fix, Mutex Fix, OS Fix and many of the battery patches from your git but still can't make it work. Below is my system configuration. I was able to use XPS13 battery patch to make the battery work on my XPS 18. I think it is probably due to the EC vendor difference that most of the patch not work. I believe I got a Nuvoton in this 2in1 laptop. Wonder if you can help. Thanks very much!

• 4th Generation Intel Core i3-4010U processor
  • 4 GB DDR3L RAM
  • 500 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive, Built in Wireless b/g/n
  • 12-inch Screen

Rehabman,

I had followed some of your guides and has made almost everything Yosemite works on my Dell i3148 Inspiron 2in1 including the touchscreen. The only thing didn't work was the battery. Always show 100% with Power Adaptor plugged in. I have tried the AC adaptor FIX, LPC fix, Mutex Fix, OS Fix and many of the battery patches from your git but still can't make it work. Below is my system configuration. I was able to use XPS13 battery patch to make the battery work on my XPS 18. I think it is probably due to the EC vendor difference that most of the patch not work. I believe I got a Nuvoton in this 2in1 laptop. Wonder if you can help. Thanks very much!

• 4th Generation Intel Core i3-4010U processor[

Rehabman,

• 4th Generation Intel Core i3-4010U processor
    • 4 GB DDR3L RAM
    • 12-inch Screen
    /*]
  • 4 GB DDR3L RAM
  • 12-inch Screen

There is a guide for patching DSDT for battery status if you google for it.