MacLova

iCloud, AppStore, iMessage NOT WORKING !

9 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

Here's My Story.

I am Using Hackintosh Sine Leopard It worked Flawless till Mavericks.
I installed Yosemite Zone Niresh Distro Yesterday. Sine then I am trying to figure out iCloud Fix.

Here is what I tried till.

Reinstalled OS like 20 times.
EFIstudio Method. (This method is to make Ethernet as en0 I already got en0 in System Config.)
IMessage Fix V2 (Nireh Hack).
Changed SMBIOS to everything.

But non of them worked.

Details :- 

Sys Config :-

Model Name: iMac
  Model Identifier: iMac11,1
  Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
  Processor Speed: 1.2 GHz
  Number of Processors: 1
  Total Number of Cores: 2
  L2 Cache: 2 MB
  Memory: 2 GB
  Bus Speed: 800 MHz
  Boot ROM Version: Niresh12495.com
  SMC Version (system): 1.30f3
  Serial Number (system): W8053TYI5RU
  Hardware UUID: D5194B8D-670A-583D-AE52-1874D81675E0

ALX Ethernet Driver:

Name: Qualcomm Atheros AR8131 Gigabit Ethernet
  Type: Ethernet Controller
  Bus: PCI
  Vendor ID: 0x1969
  Device ID: 0x1063
  Subsystem Vendor ID: 0x1458
  Subsystem ID: 0xe000
  Revision ID: 0x00c0
  Link Width: x1
  BSD name: en0
  Kext name: ALXEthernet.kext
  Version: 1.0.2

NetworkPreferences.plist 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>Interfaces</key>
<array>
<dict>
<key>Active</key>
<true/>
<key>BSD Name</key>
<string>en0</string>
<key>IOBuiltin</key>
<true/>
<key>IOInterfaceNamePrefix</key>
<string>en</string>
<key>IOInterfaceType</key>
<integer>6</integer>
<key>IOInterfaceUnit</key>
<integer>0</integer>
<key>IOMACAddress</key>
<data>
HG9lkk7/
</data>
<key>IOPathMatch</key>
<string>IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/PEX1@1C,1/IOPP/ethernet@0/ALXEthernet/en0</string>
<key>SCNetworkInterfaceInfo</key>
<dict>
<key>UserDefinedName</key>
<string>Ethernet</string>
</dict>
<key>SCNetworkInterfaceType</key>
<string>Ethernet</string>
</dict>
</array>
<key>Model</key>
<string>iMac11,1</string>
</dict>
</plist>

org.chameleon.Boot

<dict>
<key>CSTUsingSystemIO</key>
<string>y</string>
<key>DropSSDT</key>
<string>y</string>
<key>EnableC2State</key>
<string>y</string>
<key>EnableC3State</key>
<string>y</string>
<key>EnableC4State</key>
<string>y</string>
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>y</string>
<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>y</string>
<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>1024x768x32</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>y</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>debug=8 ahcidisk=1 dart=0</string>
</dict>
</plist>

smbios.plist

<dict>
<key>SMbiosversion</key>
<string>Niresh12495.com</string>
<key>SMboardproduct</key>
<string>Mac-F2268DAE</string>
<key>SMfamily</key>
<string>iMac</string>
<key>SMproductname</key>
<string>iMac11,1</string>
<key>SMserial</key>
<string>W8053TYI5RU</string>
</dict>
</plist>

PLEASE HELP ME THANK YOU.

Advertisement

I'll wait for some one to release a Simple FIX 

Good luck with that. There will never be a "Simple FIX" as this is not a simple issue. If you are unable or unwilling to put in the requisite effort, you will not have iMessage/Facetime.

Good luck with that. There will never be a "Simple FIX" as this is not a simple issue. If you are unable or unwilling to put in the requisite effort, you will not have iMessage/Facetime.

Would you Help ME ???

NO REASON TO SHOUT in the topic description. You also forgot to use "!!!!!!11111".

But seriously, this has been discussed a lot of times here and there are several detailed how-tos around. You will have to invest some time but then it will work again.

Absolutely! Read and implement this elaborate iCloud/iMessage guide: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/303073-pattern-of-mlb-main-logic-board/ How else could anyone help you?

Oh thank You that was very helpful Now i just have to find Einstein so he can help me play with numbers and logic :hysterical:  :)  :thumbsup_anim: 

I dont think there is any way then just trying to restart the machine again and again with random serial numbers.

I will still keep this thread open so someone can up with an solution  :blush:  Or maybe like after 10 years later I found the solution myself will post it here :angel:  :wink_anim: 

The appropriate and successful solution already exists. If you are unable or unwilling to implement it, it is no one's fault but your own. Hackintoshing does require some degree of effort and understanding and the aforementioned iMessage guide is actually very simple and straightforward but does require some effort and time in order to comprehend it and implement it in your specific system. How else would you expect anyone to help you?

Bottom line, no one will do your work for you. If you want a fool proof operating system, go back to Windows or get a real mac.