10.4.6 & 10.4.7 JaS VMWare Install Problem

newkind

5 posts in this topic

Hi !!

I've got a 10.4.7 JaS dvd, and when i'm trying to install it on my vmware my "virtual os (bios)" restarts all the time as soon as i'll see the grey screen of the begining of the installation (after loading darwin) for about 1 sec or less... i don't know what's wrong :) i was trying to run the installation process in the verbose mode (-v) but it looked like everything is ok, and about 1 sec later restart ... maybe someone can help me ?? it's very important for me !! Thank you !!

My pc :

Intel Core 2 Duo E6400

2GB Ram

GeForce 7900gt

Windows XP Pro SP2

P.S I'm new and i've used the search button but didn't found anything useable :blink: Sry for my english :(

i've tried it and it's not working :whistle: i was using virtual hard drive instead of the real one becasue i don't want to mess right know with my partitions and windows. At the beggining (after installation of vmware) vmware was showing a message that there is somekind of problem and in normal conditions (running this os without vmware) my pc would just restart (as on the vmware) but i've disabled those "error announcements" and I don't know where i can turn it on one more time so I'm not able to tell you what's the message exactly.

-------------------- EDIT --------------------

HERE You can see the movie how it looks like !!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------- EDIT 2 --------------------

Right now i've tried also with 10.4.6 DVD image and the same thing happens :blink: Any ideas ??

-------------------------------------------------------------------