• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Installus
      Hello all!

I have successfully got my Hackbook online, using USB tethering. Thanks to Herve (can't use special characters, you know who you are!), I also got my audio working.

I am very much ready to begin setting up iCloud, the App Store, and iMessage/FaceTime. Those services (especially the latter two) are what got me into hackintoshing.

Problem: The listed services fail to sign me in. iCloud sign in from System Preferences returns "Unable to sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud."
      FaceTime returns a registration process fail, the App Store reports that my computer can't be verified, and iMessage reports an activation error. However, iTunes works, except no Apple Music.

HARDWARE:
      Intel Core i7-2630QM
      GeForce GT 525M (using integrated HD 3000 graphics instead)
      Custom Dell L502X A12 BIOS w/ UEFI support

SOFTWARE:
      OS X Mavericks 10.9.5
      AppleALC + VoodooHDA for audio
      VoodooPS2Controller (trackpad kext likes to cause KP during boot, sometimes)

Any possible fixes for this?
      Thanks in Advance!

Installus.
    • By fusion71au
      Clover r4914 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.

Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.14 guest in Windows X64 host.

Installation
      1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r4914 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.4k-4914-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
      2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
      sudo diskutil mount disk0s1   3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
      4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
      5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.

Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
    • By Allan
      Hey guys, how are you?

@MaLd0n and I was doing some tests with iMessage.
      And for most impossible that it seems, now we can use it without worries with MLB, ROM and specific SN. Look...
      MaLd0n 2018-10-26 às 12.15.59.mov

But who can made this possible?
      Clover VirtualSMC Apple??