unkown kernel panic... only safe boot is possible

kotzreizol

7 posts in this topic

Hello hackmac friends....

i have a problem with my snow leopard installation. i haved a moutain lion installation before and this for a long time. i used it with my hackmac to make music with logic.
for a month i have downgraded my system to snow leopard because ML has bug with logic.

The installation was very easy and is a vanilla system.
all without problems... after a week, sometime stucks at boot.
Then i must boot in safemode (-x) and after that i can restart... and normaly boot after that.
after 2 weeks i have to do this daily. (i have nothing found on google that will help me... and don´t realy know where i search for)

for a week ago.... from one day to another..... a kernel panic.....
i don´t have seen this kind of a kernel panic.... and i don´t know what i must search for... or what is happend or what do that.... SOS

i came in my system with (-x) but i dont know what to do then.... i have repaired the permissions with disk utility and kext wizard then... but that was only a try.... but that nothing changes.
i tryed different chamelons to.

my ML installation have the same problem....

i have nothing changed on the day before... or make installations or other things.... i only watched a movie.

i hope someone know what is to do. 

post-1137298-0-21194500-1417183327_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

my system runs now like everytime. 

for all with this kernelpanic (see in the at post before), it comes from hardware. i have plugged all out and in in my pc, after that the system runs like before. no problems.
because i have all plugged out and in, i don´t know what kind of bug in my hardware i haved. but i think it was cpu the temperature.

i don´t understand. my system is ok and as second thing why?? when i can use the original one i don´t need the hack. sleep and everything other runs fine.

only hdmi audio don´t runs but thats a other thing.

the kernel panic... the picture from my firt post at this topic.... comes from my hardware. i think it was the cpu fan. i have think,i have repaired it because i have lower temperature now. i have checked it in my bios.

thx for help, but all fine now... :thumbsup_anim: