Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YorkiesWorld

Can anyone tell me what the problem could be?

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to install OSX on my hackintosh which has been successful before, but I've just tried installing it again and keep getting this error?

kKghA92.jpg

Can anyone shed any light on what this could possibly be?

It's Niresh Mavericks 10.9.0 that I am installing

Thanks!

Advertisement

Hello

Forum Rules:

No advertising or business offers of any kind.

Isn't allowed post short links or links with ads include.

I wate you undestand ;)

The hardware that you want install OSX is the same the signature?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MaLd0n
      ---INSTALLATION TUTORIAL---

---Original Post---
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=77102#p77102

---CLOVER FOLDER---

CLOVER.zip

--MOBO
      GigaByte Z390 M Gaming

--PROCESSOR
      Intel Core i9-9900K

--COOLER
      CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML120R RGB

--MEMORY
      Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB)

--GPU
      Sapphiretech Radeon RX 590 8 GB GDDR5

--SSD
      Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M2 Flash Drive

--POWER SUPPLY
      EVGA 750 N1, 750W

--WIRELESS
      TP-Link Archer T9E

--BLUETOOTH
      Orico BTA-403

--CASE
      Thermaltake View 21 Tempered Glass Edition

--DSDT Patches--
      -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -FIX ACPI ERRORS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE 10 ID -DMAC -REMOVE 22K LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -FIX K.P in REBOOT -NVRAM / REAL TIME CLOCK -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015 -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -REAL TIME CLOCK -ARTC -IRQs -SBUS -MIKEY -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -UAR1 -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -GMM -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -DTGP -ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF -OPERATION REGION GPIO -MUTEX MUT0 0x00 -EXTERNAL REFERENCES -UNKNOWNOBJ -HDMI / HDAU -FULL RENAMED DEVICES  
      --SCREENSHOTS--

--BruceX--

--USB-C-- test with SanDisk Ultra USB-STICK 128gb

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
      We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By bradipi15
      Ciao ragazzi ho un problema strano... 
      Praticamente quando avvio il pc usando il dsdt, appena connetto la tavoletta grafica huion h640p, il pc si riavvia... 
      Se invece tolgo il dsdt, funziona tutto perfettamente... 
    • By AppleVegas
      Hello! I was trying to install hackintosh a while ago and today I decided to install it today.
      I am able to boot it, I installed OS but have problems with iGPU. It has only 4mb vram.
      I did almost everything, I installed whatevergreen, used special clover config, but nothing. I've only got it to recognize my igpu.

I have a laptop with this specs:
      Laptop brand name: Lenovo G50-80
      iGPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500 -- Only shows 4mb of vram
      CPU: Intel Core i5-5200U 2.20GHz
      dGPU: AMD Radeon R5 M230 or AMD Radeon HD 8500m (it has two brand names lol) -- will be really glad if you tell me how to launch it in High Sierra with my iGPU, now I can't even load OS when I have discrete GPU enabled
      RAM: 6GB ddr3
      Bluetooth: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 -- On the way to enable it
      Wi-Fi: Qualcomm Atheros AR956x -- Managed to enable it

P.S: In the windows I can see that my iGPU has Dedicated Video Memory: 128MB

Any help? I think you are only my savers

• By moosh
      Trying to use both the Kext Updater tool and Clover Configurator, I'm having trouble with installing the latest version of Clover so that I can update to 14.1.3.

When I run the check to see if there are any new versions, I find that I am running 4820 and the newest version is 4871. So I run the installer, check off what I want to install, the install goes and says it's completed successfully. Upon reboot though, I see that I'm still on version 4820. The weird thing that I've noticed is that when I'm running the installer, it completely skips over the destination selection and there's no way for me to go back and select my HD. I have two drives that are fused together... could it be that it's installing it but to the wrong location? It's probably also worth noting that I've tried using both the Package and CLOVERX64 radial button in CC. Neither seem to do the trick.

I've also tried manually downloading the clover.pkg from Sourceforge and manually installing it and I encounter the same issue. 

Thoughts or advice? Thanks!!