OS X 10.10.1 Beta 2 update to developers and AppleSeed users.

Allan

13 posts in this topic

screen-shot-2014-11-03-at-6-05-59-pm.png

The update to version 10.10.1 has a build number of 14B17.

The change notes indicate that Apple is making improvements in the areas of Wi-Fi connectivity, Exchange support in the Mail application, and the Notification Center, which gained support for widgets in the new operating system.

The beta can be downloaded through the Updates tab in the Mac App Store for users who have joined the AppleSeed pre-release program or developers running beta versions of OS X. It should also be available in the Mac Developer Center.

Source: 9to5Mac

• Like 4

After update, main HD didn't boot, giving kernel panic. I had to boot from another Yosemite HD, use Kext Wizard, repair everything. Now it seems ok, just lost TRIM feature. I used Kext Utility 2,6,1 rebooting now. Let's see what happens.

EDIT: everything seems to work, just got a slower boot with many sandbox alerts and nvidia web drivers 340.01.01f03 not compatible.

This is my feedback just now. Thanks for posting.

hello

only this kext are updated in my system.. besides the app

attachicon.gifnull

all working as expected .. don't see nothing new for now

good hack

None of the kexts correlate to WiFi right? As I am having WiFi issues with Tp-Link 4800 card on  Yosemite which seems to be related to os itself.

Good!

Did you notice any improvement in performance?

Geekbench score gave me about 38 points more with HD 3000 working but i's not so important I think. The performance seems pretty similar to what it was before. Btw my Apple Store Graphics have changed..

post-1154930-0-42232500-1415269547_thumb.png

• Like 1