Setting boot commands with GRUB

spikeh

4 posts in this topic

I'm currently tri-booting Windows XP SP2, Mac OS X 10.4.6 and Ubuntu Linux using GRUB installed on the MBR. I then followed the instructions installing the Callisto drivers, but it failed and it gives me the omnious "Please restart your computer" message. Therefore I need to remove the Callisto drivers.

Basically, how can I set GRUB to boot OS X with the flag "-x" so I can delete Callisto?

I'm currently tri-booting Windows XP SP2, Mac OS X 10.4.6 and Ubuntu Linux using GRUB installed on the MBR. I then followed the instructions installing the Callisto drivers, but it failed and it gives me the omnious "Please restart your computer" message. Therefore I need to remove the Callisto drivers.

Basically, how can I set GRUB to boot OS X with the flag "-x" so I can delete Callisto?

Assuming it works with grub already. Hit F8 like any other. If not boot off the install DVD and get to terminal from there.

Don

Thank you, that's done the trick. Although I do have to hammer F8 pretty quickly before it boots.

Issue resolved. Thread closed.

Aha, I can't close this thread!

You can add time in ? boot/plist cant think of it now but a quick search should get details.

Don