Mac_hack13

Need support for post installation on an hp laptop

5 posts in this topic

Hello

i managed to install yosemite on HP g6-2290sx using clover efi r2953 ...

i ve got the trackpad,keyboard,battery and audio working...

However i cant get the intel HD 4000 to work as it should, it has only 4 mb vram and graphics are slow and has artifacts.

also i need to get the ralink wifi and bluetooth and the realtek ethernet to work...

list of hardware:

Audio IDT working automatically

GPU intel HD 4000 not working preoperly

trackpad working

keyboard working

USB working

battery working

ralink wifi not working

ralink bluetooth not working

realtek ethernet not working properly

Thanks

Advertisement

i looked up the page but it didnt work also there is a fake id thing which i cant figure out...

i tested 0x01660003 3 ports 1024 vram....same

update...

it now works with 0x016600003 and duallink 0

fakeis is 0x00000000

but the the brightness is reduced a little and the apple logo is washed out when booting

how to make the HP webcam work?

are there any kexts for ralink/mediatek RT3290 wireless and bluetooth?

is there any guide to fix the brightness?

in the middle of the booting proccess the apple logo gets washed away in a way similar to incorrect edid injection,any fix for that?

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Slice
      Since rev 4844 Vector Themes are supported and there are ready-to-use Clovy by Clovy, cesium by Slice and BGM_SVG by Blackosx.
      You may see it's structure to create own theme
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I want to add vector graphics support in Clover. See rev 4560 and later.
      It is not working yet but designers may begin to create Vector Themes.
      It supposed to consist of SVG elements and has design size. It will be rendered to any screen size scaled from design size.

What application in macOS can create SVG graphics?
      Inkscape is not working in macOS 10.11+. Pity.
      LibreOffice Draw works with SVG but buggy.
      Boxy SVG cost 10$ but looks good enough. It creates the best in simplicity files and have more then enough features.
      Illustrator is good but expensive.

How to improve SVG file?
      Clover has restricted support for SVG. It is your job to make compatible file and as small as possible to speedup rendering.
      Some helps:
      Help:Inkscape – From invalid to valid SVG Inkscape files
      From invalid to valid SVG Adobe Illustrator files
      From invalid to valid SVG files of other editors: BKchem, ChemDraw and CorelDRAW
      Help:Illustrator – Assistance with creating and saving SVG images in Adobe Illustrator that will pass W3C validation
      User:Quibik/Cleaning up SVG files manually
      Later I will write own instructions specific to Clover abilities.

How to create SVG fonts?
      You can google to find ready-to-use SVG fonts.  I found some problems with too beaty fonts: slow rendering and overflow crash. Be careful.
      You can get ttf or otf fonts and convert them into svg by using online WEB services. Not a problem to google.
      But then I want to find a way to simplify the font to reduce a size and speedup rendering.
      You can create own font by FontForge It is opensource and available for Windows, Mac and GNU+Linux. It creates otf font which you can convert to svg font.

Pictures from Badruzeus
      https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=301597
    • By valueimagery
      Hello,

I've updated via system preference fro 10.14.2 to 10.14.3 successfully. However, I've lost location services for Siri and Maps.

Anyone else?

I've tried a little trial and error troubleshooting but no luck...
      SysPref->Privacy->Location Services is enabled with all settings checked. I've tried to disable and enable, but not luck.

I tested booting from previous backup of 10.14.2 install/uefi (pre update) and Location Services worked.

Prior to OSX update I also updated to latest clover, WEG, Lilu, AirportBrcmFixup, AppleALC.

So I tested by downgrading all of the above one at a time to the previous state, and still no Location services on 10.14.3

I've used kext utility to repair any broken kexts.

I've also tried forcequiting from activity monitor:
      com.apple.geod

And I've Try Deleting:
      Library/Preferences/com.apple.GEO.plist
      Library/Containers/com.apple.geod

I've booted into a guest user and this did not allow location services either.

My build is using a native Broadcom BCM94352Z Dell DW1560 and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext + BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext

Any thoughts?
    • By ucif19
      Hi, First of all, sorry for my English.
      I want to buy a WiFi/bt card for my hackintosh. I want a card that have a native support for MacOS because I need to use Handoff and AirDrop. I saw the card in the link below: anyone could tell me if the card have the requirements I mentioned before?

wifi/bt card  Broadcom 94352Z DW1560: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.it%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F272204993348

my build
      macos Mojave 10.14.3
      mobo: H170N-WiFi 
      cpu: i5-6500
      gpu: gtx 1060 6gb (not work on Mojave)
      Ram: 16Gb ddr4 2133 MHz
    • By ucif19
      Hi,  I replaced the H170N-WIFI onboard bt card with the ASUS USB BT400 dongle. It works but Handoff and AirDrop won’t work. I install all kexts for fixing Broadcom card, but in System Information, in Bluetooth section I see “Handoff: no”. Anyone can help me? Sorry for my English!

my build
      mobo: H170N-WiFi 
      cpu: i5-6500
      gpu: gtx 1060 6gb (not work on Mojave)
      Ram: 16Gb ddr4 2133 MHz