• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bobso
      hi I have this build:

- AMD Athlon X4 631
      - ASRock A75M-HVS (link)
      - AMD HD 6670
      - 8GB DDR3
      - 250GB HDD

Which version of MacOS can I install?
      Which kernel?
    • By shinho73
      I know that it is almost impossible to install any os x on AMD APU netbooks, but i am hoping that  someone could help me here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Thank you
    • By rio2
      How to make AppleHDAController load on Ryzen boards?
      Rename(/add) your audio controller to your DSDT/SSDT as HDEF Add a _DSM method to your HDEF device with layout id 1 Patch the AppleHDAController binary, because it has a static table containing the supported PCI Vendor/DeviceID pairs and it also checks the VendorID against known values. As an example I provide a dif file and patched 10.13.3 binary, but if you want to I can patch the binary for other versions.  
      After AppleHDAController loads to actually get sound working you need to patch AppleHDA.kext for the codec on your board. First I tried to use Lilu+AppleALC for this task, but for some reason it refused to work. (I might look into it later why) But for the time being it was easier to use toleda's cloverALC script for that, but to make it work I had to change(/remove) the specified location of the HDEF device from the script. And for some reason it also required me to mount the EFI partition manually.

Change this:
      if [[ $(cat /tmp/HDEF.txt | grep -c "HDEF@1") != 0 ]]; then Into this:
      if [[ $(cat /tmp/HDEF.txt | grep -c "HDEF") != 0 ]]; then  
      AppleHDAController_Patched10.13.3
      AppleHDAController-10.13.3-AMD.bdiff