About Just Joined group Read more... ×
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By BALDY_MAN
      Hi All.
      Im Happy to share my new EFI file that I put together  18/10/2020. which got me up and running 11.0  Beta(20A5395g) on my hack
      a thanks you to everyone who's work I have use to assemble this EFI File. and the help I have received from this site
      I have used openCore 0.6.3, sound work for me (HDMI) and onboard Ethernet. map the usb ports as you wish.
      the definition to iMac20,2
      hope it helps all who need it
      PS. Please leave a comment if the EFI File is helpful to you
      (No Kexts were Harmed in the making of this EFI)
      THIS EFI. WAS MADE ON A Z490 GIGABYTE MASTER For the Z490 Gigabyte Master ONLY
                                                                                                                     regards
                                                                                                                                         Baldy_man
      GigabyteZ40Master.EFI.(20A539g) .zip
    • By qmgoqwe
      I have installed MacOS and Windows on the following hardware:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X MSI B450M Mortar Max Sapphire Radeon Pulse RX 5600 XT 6G Samsung 860 QVO, 1 TB SSD (PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1,0x3)/Pci(0x0,0x1)/Sata(0x5,0xFFFF,0x0)) - MacOS on this disk Kingston A2000 SSD 1TB M.2 2280 NVMe (PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1,0x1)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/NVMe(0x1,15-AD-CD-26-28-B7-26-00)) - Windows on this disk  
      OpenCore 0.6.1 MacOS 10.15.7 both disks GPT UEFI  
      Both OSs boot nicely and work as a charm when selecting either of the disks as boot disks in the BIOS.

However, trying to boot Windows 10 from the Opencore Bootmanager (no matter whether PickerMode=internal or OpenCanopy) causes a Windows Blue Screen ("SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED").
      To be on the safe side, I have added an appropriate entry to Misc->Entries:
      <key>Arguments</key> <string></string> <key>Auxiliary</key> <false/> <key>Comment</key> <string>Not signed for security reasons</string> <key>Enabled</key> <true/> <key>Name</key> <string>Windows 10</string> <key>Path</key> <string>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1,0x1)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/NVMe(0x1,15-AD-CD-26-28-B7-26-00)/HD(1,GPT,2E9695CB-0F9A-4005-AADB-2FF9C96AD02C,0x800,0x32000)/\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\bootmgfw.efi</string> It points to the Windows 10 bootmanager on the Windows disk's EFI partition.

What's wrong with that? Why does this cause a BSOD? It is not clear to me why it works when booting from BIOS but not here.

config.plist attached (but maybe it has no relevance for the problem).
      config.plist
    • By le332313
      Can someone share the dell 5593/5493 EFI ? I try to fit the graphics driver, but it not working please help me thanks

• By jrbros1
      Hi there,

So I have my Windows computer, used a USB with Clover setup to boot into Mojave OS that I installed on the SD card in the computer. The world was a great place and all was well!

Then I did the steps to partition the pc system to now include the additional drive that I would put Clover on. Here's where I messed up: Instead of directly copying over the full Clover folder into the EFI folder of the new drive (which just had the Boot & Microsoft folders in it), I replaced the EFI's boot folder with Clover's boot folder. So the EFI folder now contains a Microsoft folder, a Clover folder, and Clover's Boot folder only.

Now, I only can access the Clover boot up menu, the macOS, but no Windows at all. Even if I go into BIOS and pick Windows Boot Manager or Partition 1 for the start up, I get a black screen for both. I can still access the macOS as well as Shell, but I don't know what that does other than displaying all of the yellow text fly by..

Is there a kind soul out there that can help me get Windows back to boot? Keep in mind I'm a bit of a newbie here so laying out the common-sense steps would be helpful!

Thank you in advance!