iCloud not working [Verify the Apple ID password for @]

XTuga

10 posts in this topic

So after I was able to fix the iMessenger problem, I still get stuck in iCloud.

iCloud is sync my data but for some reason it don't allow me to change things or even add other apps to use it in Yosemite

Video showing what happen after add my password:

1) add a wrong pw to make sure is validating the pw

2) I put the right pw and don't do nothing

I have the same issue :( going to try a re-install and see what happens, will let you know if that works.

I did notice that when installing the ethernet kext wasn't injected the first time for some reason, so could have something to do with that.

Try clearing the network connections prefpane and deleting the Preferences and NetworkInterfaces plists at /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration, then reboot and try to login again.

Tried that, same thing.

I then tried deleting the caches and repairing permissions on / and now the drive is unbootable, keeps telling me that it is waiting for the root device, not sure how that happened but I'm just going to have to reload. Will post my findings here after reloading tonight.

None of my hacks running genuine serials have an iCloud problem....

post-846696-0-95608700-1409138224_thumb.

A few suggestions:

• Try an older stable Clover release eg r2795 and check the basics are working eg NVRAM, ethernet is en0
  • Reset your OSX keychain (have a look at this Apple Discussion thread)
  • Try logging out of your account on all your computers & iDevices esp the "donor" mac whose serials you are using on the hack
  • Change your Apple ID password then try logging back in
  • Generate a new (unique) custom UUID for your hack (eg using uuidgen in OSX terminal) and make sure that inject system ID is set to true in System Parameters of config.plist
  • Create a new Apple ID account and see if you can login/logout of the new account
  • Like 1

So I've now decided to remove Mavericks and load Yosemite onto my bigger SSD. Turns out I now have the same problem again. I don't want to have to keep resetting my password, because it won't let me change it back to an older one again :(

I don't understand how nobody else is having this problem :(

Resetting my password hasn't worked this time :(

I have a WiFi/Bluetooth card coming, will try and re-load with that and see what happens.

The error logs tell me that my account doesn't exist, yet it signs me in (just not fully) also, my account works on my Mavericks/iPad perfectly fine. Not sure what is going on and what actually fixed it the last time.

Might try calling apple and see if they will help me, seeing as though it is a beta OS I doubt it.

--EDIT--

Just signed out and then back in again after the hundredth time and all of a sudden it has decided to work, no idea why :S

Login with Apple ID NOT icloud address, changed password and I made sure my email address was typed in ALL lowercase with no capitals and it suddenly started working.

Just thought I'd let you know :) see if it solves it for you.

James

Yap, was as simple as that LOL

So it turns out that no steps were needed other than making sure that the Apple ID is typed in lowercase. Any uppercase letters in the Apple ID produces an error in the console that says the account doesn't exist.

Strangest issue ever so far for me and a little annoying as I always type my email address beginning with a capital letter :(

Reported it as a bug too :)