• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
tamnt2692

AppleHDA not load ! Please help me...

6 posts in this topic

my model is Dell Vostro 3550, I patched AppleHDA(run on 10.9.4 OK) but on 10.10 Beta 1, kext not load. I try rebuild cache and boot with "kext-dev-mode=1" but it not run ! Please help me, thanks !

my model is Dell Vostro 3550, I patched AppleHDA(run on 10.9.4 OK) but on 10.10 Beta 1, kext not load. I try rebuild cache and boot with "kext-dev-mode=1" but it not run ! Please help me, thanks !

Post your DSDT and copy of your ioreg and write down the method you used to patch appleHDA. And what bootloader do you use?

Patch DSDT and apply HPET and IRQ patches from Rehabman Source. And by looking at your ID, I assume you studies at FPT Arena in Vietnam ? And in 10.10, you should expect that AppleHDA won't load, so you need to use DummyHDA as a subtitute and Clover to automatically patch the binary for AppleHDA

Patch DSDT and apply HPET and IRQ patches from Rehabman Source. And by looking at your ID, I assume you studies at FPT Arena in Vietnam ? And in 10.10, you should expect that AppleHDA won't load, so you need to use DummyHDA as a subtitute and Clover to automatically patch the binary for AppleHDA

Hi vusun123, I study at UIT HCM Vietnam.

And you ? You are Vietnamese.

My hackintosh use chameleon, in this, what is solution for my problem ?

Yup I'm Vietnamese. And the way the school handles student accounts is so identical I seem to mistook you studying at my school, sorry. The best way for sound to work on 10.10 is Clover, chameleon is history