Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LeonBfd

Clover Issues

6 posts in this topic

I seem to be having a lot of problems with the installation of clover on my bios motherboard. I have formatted the efi partition as fat32 and installed to the esp and have tried the 2 different boot installation options. I have also installed rc scripts yet when i turn the computer on i just get a missiong operating system error. The kexts have been placed in the folder also. Any help would be appreciated. The motherboard i have does not support uefi.

Advertisement

I seem to be having a lot of problems with the installation of clover on my bios motherboard. I have formatted the efi partition as fat32 and installed to the esp and have tried the 2 different boot installation options. I have also installed rc scripts yet when i turn the computer on i just get a missiong operating system error. The kexts have been placed in the folder also. Any help would be appreciated. The motherboard i have does not support uefi.

What is your full specs?

When you say you tried the 2 different boot installation options, do you mean that you tried biosblockio? If not try that... If that still doesn't work, try the option (forget what it's called) for the 3 second timeout for clover to scan through the different boot options.