Wayang-NT

OS X Mavericks 10.9.5 to Dev

55 posts in this topic

Advertisement

I think it's Gold Master 10.9.5..... :)

Yep. I think a lot of people would agree with you on that. :D

sorry, i don't use intel graphics and haven't tested it 

ok thanks  :) I know HD4600 works  on 8 series 

but I would like to know if this is the case for the 9 series ?

I think buy new board and Build another hack  :D

13F25 available for download and install at Appstore. Dl now.

Hard to believe Apple would release 13F25 a day after 13F24. Nothing is available for download

I said so yesterday? :P

You found anything new? basically I saw a 5% increase in gfx bench speed and that's it.

New bluetooth stack... oh and my hack comes out of sleep correctly now.

No the power management is still broke stays clocked up :( on my gtx650ti 

i can't believe that it has been so long and apple does not fix this issue! Yosemite beta was the same and now it's fixed.

If it's anyones fault it's *your* fault for buIlding a hack: Apple only supports and test what hardware they use or will/might be using (considering).

If something is really important to you just buy a real mac; especially if you need it in a work environment.

It's a hobby and you need to be prepared things might not work after an update and you also need some knowledge if you want to fix these things; aka a hobby.

The closer you choose hardware directly used by apple the less trouble you may have; before buying compare chipsets and also using the right smbios might help you a lot.

In short: Apple doesn't need and will not fix your problems.

it's apple fault that your unsupported graphics isn't working correctly!?!  those {censored}!

If it's anyones fault it's *your* fault for buIlding a hack: Apple only supports and test what hardware they use or will/might be using (considering).

If something is really important to you just buy a real mac; especially if you need it in a work environment.

It's a hobby and you need to be prepared things might not work after an update and you also need some knowledge if you want to fix these things; aka a hobby.

The closer you choose hardware directly used by apple the less trouble you may have; before buying compare chipsets and also using the right smbios might help you a lot.

In short: Apple doesn't need and will not fix your problems.

Is this in reply to what I said? Remember, this is an issue that affects real macs so your theory that if you buy a new mac it will be different doesn't hold water. It is an Nvidia driver issue, I have a GPU that is used by Apple in their macs.

If you didn't get it, it wasn't aimed at anyone specifically hence the *your*.

But not all macs with nvidia chipsets suffer from it and to make you happy; it's solved in yosemite.

For me it simply works on both the hack and mbp + mac pro so I'm not sure what it's related to, maybe specific configurations.