1,883 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, vector sigma said:

你好。请在桌面中创建名为HWGraphics的目录,这将使用IO启用图形卡信息的转储。使用附加的应用程序,转储将在应用程序启动时出现一次。在这里发布整个目录。

@jinbingmao  (以及任何有兴趣的人),我添加了一些传感器读数,请告诉我你是否注意到它们(cpu proximity / Heatsink / North Bridge温度,VBAT电压(即“主板”下的电池),GPU接近温度,GPU记忆频率......(要求这些密钥存在)。纠正了一些拼写错误。

HWMonitorSMC2.app_debug_IO_1.zip

1.png

2.png

Advertisement

@jinbingmao, can I have a translation for:

"North Bridge" = "North Bridge";
"Total Power" = "Total Power";

"Total Power" is referred to the Watts consumed by the GPU.

And, is Battery correct?

"Battery" = "电池"; // singular

Just now, vector sigma said:

And, is Battery correct?

"Total Power"="显卡总功率"   

"North Bridge"="北桥"  "Battery"="coms电池"
5 minutes ago, vector sigma said:

And, is Battery correct?

Revise

Localizable.strings.zip

5 hours ago, vector sigma said:

Understood. Please run this in terminal:

defaults read org.slice.HWMonitorSMC2

post the result

{

BatteryTimeInterval = 3;

CPUTimeInterval = "1.5";

"CPU_Frequency_MAX" = 0;

Dark = 1;

FansTimeInterval = 3;

GPUTimeInterval = 3;

MediaTimeInterval = "297.4747474747475";

MoBoTimeInterval = 3;

RAMTimeInterval = 3;

UseIPG = 1;

dontshowEmpty = 1;

expandAll = 1;

expandCPUFrequencies = 1;

expandCPUTemperature = 1;

expandVoltages = 0;

popoverHeight = 976;

popoverWidth = 450;

runAtLogin = 0;

useGPUIOAccelerator = 1;

useMemoryPercentage = 1;

}

需要点击一下,就可以显示出来了

原来的版本启动后自动展开 “Intel Power Gadget“内容,后续版本需要鼠标点击一下才可以显示。原来是这样,是我没有细心的操作啊!

1.thumb.png.c2d207fe35a579cddb84fd20483e9d18.png

Edited by jinbingmao

2 minutes ago, jinbingmao said:

原来的版本启动后自动展开 “Intel Power Gadget“内容,后续版本需要鼠标点击一下才可以显示。原来是这样,是我没有细心的操作啊!

这是想要的。 “Intel Power Gadget info”组仅包含永不更改的静态值。 我希望它保持这种状态,你还好吗?

This is wanted. The "Intel Power Gadget info" group contains static values that never change. I'd like it to stay that way, is it okay for you?

6 minutes ago, Amble said:

Is there english language file i can use to translate strings to another language?

Sure can be translated in any language, let me collect all the files to be translated. BTW what's the language?

8 minutes ago, vector sigma said:

This is wanted. The "Intel Power Gadget info" group contains static values that never change. I'd like it to stay that way, is it okay for you?

Sure can be translated in any language, let me collect all the files to be translated. BTW what's the language?

这个无所谓,只是开始没有注意到,所以误以为不能显示。现在知道需要鼠标点击操作了,那就满意了。感谢你的劳动!

1 hour ago, jinbingmao said:

这个无所谓,只是开始没有注意到,所以误以为不能显示。现在知道需要鼠标点击操作了,那就满意了。感谢你的劳动!

好。 无论如何,每个组都是可扩展的或可聚类的

Good.  Anyway each group are expandable or collassable :wink_anim:

1 hour ago, Amble said:

Is there english language file i can use to translate strings to another language?

I've just opened a topic here on how to make translations. I'm doing this in this moment, files will be there in few minutes. DONE!

Edited by vector sigma

23 hours ago, vector sigma said:

好。 无论如何,每个组都是可扩展的或可聚类的

Good.  Anyway each group are expandable or collassable :wink_anim:

I've just opened a topic here on how to make translations. I'm doing this in this moment, files will be there in few minutes. DONE!

23 hours ago, vector sigma said:

Thx. Finnish. I'll post it when it's done.

This may be obvious to most, but exactly what is needed to run HWMonitorSMC2?  I can seem to successfully run it.  I've installed FakeSMC r.177 along with the appropriate KEXTs for my system.  HWMonitorSMC works but HWMonitorSMC2 does not.  

15 hours ago, mbrettweigel said:

This may be obvious to most, but exactly what is needed to run HWMonitorSMC2?  I can seem to successfully run it.  I've installed FakeSMC r.177 along with the appropriate KEXTs for my system.  HWMonitorSMC works but HWMonitorSMC2 does not.  

The app at sourceforge require IntelPowergadget to work and you can find it here. I've fixed this already (lazy linking) but changes aren't committed because I was waiting the guy here that has problem with an external GPU but actually has not yet answered with the requested files.... and so to avoid repetitive big changes.

Anyway to night I'll finally do that commit since I've wait enough. In the mean time try this one:

HWMonitorSMC2.app_2.4.1.zip

... that has all the latest changes done until now. 

@Andrey1970, please check that app where I fixed spaces beteween the values and the units of measurement. Let me know.

Edited by vector sigma

5 hours ago, vector sigma said:

please check that app where I fixed spaces beteween the values and the units of measurement. Let me know.

Looks good.

You added the Diode in group CPU. Now I see a double.

1835571660_2018-11-1421_25_19.png.612af79e3fc5328461fed3db6313740a.png

You can move DRAM power in RAM group? It would be good.

6 hours ago, vector sigma said:

The app at sourceforge require IntelPowergadget to work and you can find it here. I've fixed this already (lazy linking) but changes aren't committed because I was waiting the guy here that has problem with an external GPU but actually has not yet answered with the requested files.... and so to avoid repetitive big changes.

Anyway to night I'll finally do that commit since I've wait enough. In the mean time try this one:

... that has all the latest changes done until now. 

@Andrey1970, please check that app where I fixed spaces beteween the values and the units of measurement. Let me know.

Hi vector sigma

with this version I have lost 2 cores again :)

(same behavior with fakesmc/virtualSMC and relative cpu kext)

previous 2.4.1 is ok for me

Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 7.41.59 PM.png

Edited by fabiosun
whit-->with

29 minutes ago, Andrey1970 said:

You added the Diode in group CPU. Now I see a double.

I think is a translation problem:

"Proximity" = "Датчик";     // CPU or GPU
"Diode %d" = "Датчик %d"; // CPU or GPU

The first is outside the CPU (Proximity = near), the second is inside the CPU. I think that Proximity translation is bad (the sensor I've added) .

29 minutes ago, Andrey1970 said:

You can move DRAM power in RAM group? It would be good.

I've already answered days ago. The fact is that this is inefficent because we have to query the driver and the framework multiple times for the CPU group and the RAM group, would like to avoid doing that or to make a new test version... but later :)

Edited by vector sigma

9 minutes ago, fabiosun said:

Hi vector sigma

with this version I have lost 2 cores again

I've only make the code able to read sensors with new SMC keys with lower cases letters (i.e. "TC0c" vs "TC0C"). This is due to new iMac Pros that apparently uses the new lower one. Probably I've introduced a new bug, but in the meantime can you show me the SMC dump from the app?

20 minutes ago, vector sigma said:

I think is a translation problem:

"Proximity" = "Внешний датчик";     // CPU or GPU
"Diode %d" = "Встроенный датчик %d"; // CPU or GPU
23 minutes ago, vector sigma said:

I've already answered days ago. The fact is that this is inefficent because we have to query the driver and the framework multiple times for the CPU group and the RAM group, would like to avoid doing that or to make a new test version... but later

OK, later. You not against if I will remind you of it?

7 hours ago, vector sigma said:

sourceforge上的应用程序需要IntelPowergadget才能工作,您可以在此处找到它我已经解决了这个问题(延迟链接),但是没有提交更改,因为我在这里等待 外部GPU有问题,但实际上还没有回答所请求文件的人....所以为了避免重复大变化。

无论如何到了晚上,我终于做了那个承诺,因为我已经等了。同时试试这个:

...到目前为止已完成所有最新更改。 

@ Andrey1970,请检查该应用程序,我在值和测量单位之间固定了空格。让我知道。

“Proximity ” ? “Heatsink”?

1.png

在中文里 “Heatsink“指散热器    "Proximity" = "CPU表面温度"   "Heatsink" = "散热器"。这里是不是同一个意思。