Games like League of Legends and Dota 2 randomly crash with a "Stopping Job/Sent job SIGKILL" message that looks like a KP

Nehalem32

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm running a Vanilla Hackintosh with Yosemite, and when I go to play OpenGL intensive games like Dota or LoL, on occasion this pops up and I can't do anything but restart. On occasion it'll take me back to the login screen but it's rare. 

QpaKpyb.png

Any idea how to fix?

Looks like the window server crashes also every time? try narrowing down the issue by searching the syslog, i only tested some games on steam but had no real issues apart from HWsensors failing to properly shadow the GPU bios what resulted in having no monitoring for the GPU. But i fixed that by just updating the binaries. like you i experienced something similar along the lines of suddenly getting kicked of my own system but i was not gaming while it happened. In my case the offending signal came from the AmbientDisplayAgent  framework (AMBD) 

Looks like the window server crashes also every time? try narrowing down the issue by searching the syslog, i only tested some games on steam but had no real issues apart from HWsensors failing to properly shadow the GPU bios what resulted in having no monitoring for the GPU. But i fixed that by just updating the binaries. like you i experienced something similar along the lines of suddenly getting kicked of my own system but i was not gaming while it happened. In my case the offending signal came from the AmbientDisplayAgent  framework (AMBD) 

I took a capture of Console.app's output when it crash and it said it was mostly just "malloc: *** error for object 0x3dc02610: pointer being freed was not allocated"

Here's the log if you want to see it: http://pastebin.com/EwBcp6Lh