• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Donw35
      I have a HP 840 G3 that was donated to me to Hackintosh, currently running High Sierra 10.13.6. This should work for the 840 G2 and you may even have more luck with the 840 G1 with the WiFi that PCIe.

My method to install OS X on the SSD from a working real Mac via SSD to USB converter. I then install Clover and add my kexts ad set the config.plist

Not working
      SD Card reader

Working
      Video - screen looks better in OS X then it does in Windows 10
      VGA port
      WiFi and BlueTooth working OOO using the below hack
      Battery status with Rehabman's DSDT patch
      Brightness controls
      Sounds - using VoodooHDA
      Microphone - cannot turn it off or mute
      Keyboard backlight - controlled though BIOS anyways
      touchpad - using VoodooPS2Controller
      USB3 - this laptop has two on board only and I haven't test them using the docking station
      USB3.1 C
      Ethernet - using IntelMausiEthernet
      Sleep - kind of, closing the lid doesn't go to sleep but goes to sleep over time.

Not tested
      This laptop does not have a Webcam - enterprise model.
      Display port
      Finger Print device

For me what keeps this from being a day to day usable laptop (Mac Book) is the WiFi + Bluetooth, not having battery percentage could be an issue later though.

Clover_folder for those that want to play along.

HP_840_G3_Clover.zip
    • By Tychocrash
      I've got High Sierra 10.13.6 running pretty well on a i5-6400, h370n gigabyte itx mobo, w/ sapphire 580 radeon GPU.

This is my second clean install trying to see if I can get my audio ports on my box working. First time around I had sleep/wake perfect but now it's mostly restarting on sleep and not waking up if it doesn't restart. I'm also getting 2-3 second freezes now every few minutes, which I wasn't before. Not sure what happened there. And I still don't have access to my audio jacks on the front or rear of my box. I can pipe it through HDMI or DisplayPort, and I also have a USB audio jack dongle, but would definitely like to use the native ports.  I've tried all id-layouts for my codec.

I also replaced the wifi card on the mobo with a BCM94352Z DW1560 but I'm not getting Wifi or BT through it. Possible I didn't seat it correctly when replacing it, but I'm trying everything else before I tear the mobo apart again.

Any ideas on how to get this operating as smoothly as possible would be much appreciated

Current kext list: 

AppleALC.kext
      FakeSMC.kext
      IntelMausiEthernet.kext
      Lilu.kext
      SmallTreeIntel82576.kext
      USBInjectAll.kext
      WhateverGreen.kext
      XHCI-300-series-injector.kext
    • By tkato
      Hi guys/gals, I've been battling this for two days now and going no where. So I have an MSI GE73VR laptop, the processor is 7700HQ and it has an Intel HD 630 + 1070 GTX (which isn't being used obviously).

I already installed High Sierra, setup was pretty straight forward, I managed to make everything work BUT the graphics. To get it to boot I have to inject intel and set the fake ID to 0x12345678, which lets me boot but there is no acceleration going on and the vram is being listed as 7mb.
      I tried to following fixes:
      -Installing the drivers from mb including the intelFixUp
      -Trying to boot with no options in Clover (inject Intel off, disablegfxfirmware flag with and without) -PK
      -Installing lilu kext and fixup - main bootloop -Trying to inject Intel but changing the fake ID to several others that are mentioned around the internet - PK
        picture of the panic https://ibb.co/bU8irK

specs:
      7700HQ
      Intel 630HD
      16GB RAM
      M.2 SSD

-before the panic it says it's having issues with the CPU
      -after the panic you can see that the latest loaded kext is IAIKABYGraphics.kext
      -The panic doesn't list a backtrace back to the a kext
      -no panic if the intel gpu is given a fake-id for 0x012345678

Any help will be appreciated
    • By Sectum Sempra
      Hi.
      I have a Lenovo Z510-b Laptop which I wanted to Hackintosh.this is my first one so I'm a newbie and don't kjow much.
      I did the process using an easy guide on Hackintosh zone which all I needed to do was to restore a pre maid installer on a usb disk and then boot ETC.
      After installation, I have faced several issues which I have managed to fix some of them gradually, but there are some I couldn't make it work:
      GRAPHICS:
      first of all lets talk about my main issue. The macOS only recognizes 4MB of my igpu and I can't make any difference. ( ill say what I have done for it so far)
      and for my Nvidia graphic I think it won't go so well ( after screwing my laptop up for 3 times) because I only have discrete or igpu option in my bios. ( discrete AFA I heard won't work)
      so im mainly hoping for my igpu.
      Things I have done for igpu:
      Have installed:
      FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
      FakePCIID.kext
      intelGraphicsFixup.kext.kext using M u L Ti Be a St
      Have done clover settings:
      in devices tab,IntelGfx: 0x4128086
      in Graphics tab, ig-platform-id: 0x0a260006 ( inject EDID and inject Intel checked)
      have checked fix intelgfx in api tab under fixes section
      * I even set the VRAM box in graphics tab to like 64 or 256 to see if it changes anything although I don't really know what is that for lol*
      PS: my bios doesn't have any option to set Vram like some guides suggest.

AUDIO:
      this should be a minor issue. I do have the audio working using "M u L Ti Be_a St "and re booting after installing "100/200/300 series Audio Support" under "Realtek ALCxxx" section under audio tab under drivers section. but when I restart again, it just goes off! 
      the installation suggests "Adds Rename HDAS to HDEF patch to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist." but I had( and still have) this patch in my acpi section! so I don't know what is the deal there; but I think its minor.

Sorry for long text. I really hope you could help me out. I will now send you the information you need about my laptop specs and will attach my problem reporting files which I made using the script rehab man has suggested. NOTE : I get some warnings and errors during boot (verbous) although it boots perfectly, but I don't know if those are included in my problem reporting file or not, or whether it is important at all or not.but I haven't seen any errors there relating to graphics. ( I might be wrong tho).

My laptop:
      Lenovo Z510 
      Inel Core i7 4702MQ
      Intel HD 4600
      Nvidia Geforce GT740M
      Realtek Audio ( I thing its 230)
      Realtek Ethernet
      Intel Wi-fi ( obviously couldn't make it work)

Thanks in advance!
      debug_3979.zip
    • By linko
      Hello every body first of all my english is kinda bad sorry !!

this is my first topic sorry if its in the wrong place !!

I got a ATI mobility radeon hd 4500 on hp notebook pavillion dv6 "legacy" mod NO UEFI.

So i downloaded mackintosh yosemite from "hackintoshzone.com" on windows and restored it using Transmac on a usb

after that i installed yosemite on my "HP PAVILION DV6" and every thing worked just fine .But the only problem is the graphics

its glitching and lagging a little bit . and after  while i realized that the problem is in the Vram its just 3mb.

I googled this problem and i only get some solution using clover wich i can't use i guess because i only have LEGACY on my notebook but i do have chameleon installed by default ??!!

plz this problem is the only thing left so heeeelp

AND I don't know a lot of stuff about this so go easy  with the solutions pls if there any !