ASUS P7P55D LE sleeps but fails in hibernation

jaliskillu

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

This is my first post. I've been reading all of you for a long time and now I have a problem with hibernation and need some help (if possible)

I have Mavericks 10.9.3 in a ASUS P7P5D LE. I use Clover r2703. I attach my config.plist

All my system runs ok except for hibernation. I tested "sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 29" and "hibernatemode=21" as many forums suggest, but I can't make my system "wake" from hibernation. "Sleep" works ok.

When I put my system in "hibernation" computer goes to sleep right, but when I "wake" after reading the hibernation file the last "screen capture" before sleep appears but no mouse, no keyboard, no HDD lights... then I have to turn off+turn on and cancel hibernate mode to run system again.

I also attached a patched DSDT file but there's no difference, my hackintosh doesn't start. icon_e_sad.gif

If it can help I attach bdmesg.

Can anyone help me please??

Thanks in advance.

P7P55D LE.zip

Yes, you are on the right way:

- legacy Clover 2703

- OSX 10.9.3

- hibernatemode=29

Usually it is enough for hibernation to work.

I can suggest that you also should set DSDT patch NewWay+FixRegions. (Floating Regions)

Check also your USB setting, as you have problems with mouse and keyboard.

Other questionable is darkwake=1. Not sure if it influences good.

I also know nothing about your speedstep which is significant for sleep.

Hi Slice,

I test all of your suggestion but with no luck.

I even update Clover to r2721.

The thing I doubt is the SpeedStep part. I think clover supports SpeedStep natively because I use HWMonitor software and I can see how the multiplier and Ghz change when CPU stress varies, so I think it works. Please correct me if I wrong.

At this point, I don't know if I have to asume my hachintosh will never hibernate.... or is there any analisys I could achieve to solve this? Please tell me if I have any chance to hibernate.

Anyway thanks a lot. I learn a lot with you,