This one hits closer to home

JaTiN

9 posts in this topic

Wow what little brats. It wasn't even that well executed. If you like seeing stuff destroyed, go to Monster Mash and see some monster trucks.

They should be sent to some 3rd world country and left without any technology. Then I think they'd appreciate it a little more.

Wow they destroy perfectly working Macs that could most likely be fixed for $100 or less and then they go into an Apple store and destroy a working iBook, only to be thrown out of the store laughing like school girls. I'm also not suprised at how he struggled when he brought the hammer down on the CRT iMac.

{censored}s...

Also, do all Apple stores look EXACTLY the same on the inside? Every one I have ever been in (a whole 2) and that one in the video looked exactly alike. I mean they even all have that kiddy table with all the iMacs set up with Spongebob games on them in every one.

Wow what little brats. It wasn't even that well executed. If you like seeing stuff destroyed, go to Monster Mash and see some monster trucks.

They should be sent to some 3rd world country and left without any technology. Then I think they'd appreciate it a little more.

i like that...

steve jobs should go to their houses and stomp something of equal value to what they destroyed. you don't F$#! with Apple!

That ought to stop those retards

Sometimes they do something interesting, though still just as a show of hate, like use explosives and a sniper rifle to blow up a PSP. That was kinda cool. Other times they giggle like school girls as they do completely stupid {censored}. Perhaps it's just puberty.

Sometimes they do something interesting, though still just as a show of hate, like use explosives and a sniper rifle to blow up a PSP. That was kinda cool. Other times they giggle like school girls as they do completely stupid {censored}. Perhaps it's just puberty.

Well put

Also, do all Apple stores look EXACTLY the same on the inside? Every one I have ever been in (a whole 2) and that one in the video looked exactly alike. I mean they even all have that kiddy table with all the iMacs set up with Spongebob games on them in every one.

It definately seems that way, lol

and those kids are such idiots

they're probably like freaks at school and they want to be cool on the web but they're not