Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doncrystal

iPhone or iPad for mobile website testing

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

i want to buy a device for testing my mobile website in iOS. And i don't know what is better, getting and old iPhone 4 or iPhone 5 or iPad 3 or iPad mini. I only want to teste mobile websites and maybe in future training in iOS developpement. I used online emulator but there's some difference sometime between real device and emulated that's what i want to buy one.

thank's in advance

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hawxxer
      Hi,
      do you know where someone could start getting involved in development for Hackintosh / IOS (jailbreaks etc.) development? I am searching for information about the Kernel development rather than developing apps. 
      I recently finished my bachelor of engineering in electric engineering but the computer science always interested me more. We are being tought about some principles of a operation systems and writing code in c..

Until know I found the apple developer website, and the books from Jonathan Levin (but they are some kind of expensive for my current situation as a student).
      I also think that it would be useful to get started with the structure of the linux kernel.
      Do you have more sources I could learn more? How did you become what you are know in the hackintosh community? 
      Google is not very helpful "Hackintosh development" only brings up how to develop apps with an hackintosh...

I posted it in AMD because I am especially interested in the kernel manipulation to get the XNU Kernel working under AMD. If this is the wrong corner, please move it in the right one. 
      Thank you.

EDIT
      And for sure other sources are the wikis of insanelymac and the other hackintosh websites!
    • By Allan
      We are very close to WWDC 18, so the expeculations are very high. Look at this graphics:

One of the big expectations for macOS is be a cross-platform system, to help developers bring their iOS apps to the Mac platform.
      Let's see...

View full article
    • By Allan
      We are very close to WWDC 18, so the expeculations are very high. Look at this graphics:

One of the big expectations for macOS is be a cross-platform system, to help developers bring their iOS apps to the Mac platform.
      Let's see...