After installing DSDT, no bluetooth. Please help!

domdomt

6 posts in this topic

Hi there, 

I have a HP DV3-2055ea and I've managed to get Mavericks installed and working. Still a few hiccups here and there but I'm learning to fix them slowly. My main priority at the moment is to get bluetooth working. The bluetooth was working perfectly before adding a custom DSDT someone made for me. I had to have a DSDT I was told because I had only one USB working before every now and again. Can someone point me in the right direction of what to do? Or can someone have a look at the DSDT?

Thank you very much.

Dominic

USB devices are not present in DSDT.

What to do? Make a signature. Tell about your system. Upload a log with significant info. Upload your DSDT with a question what do you expect from it.

Thanks for the reply. I have a HP DV3-2055ea. The specs are:

Microprocessor
2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T6400
Microprocessor Cache
Level 2 cache 2 MB
Memory
4096 MB (2 x 2048 MB)
Memory Max
Up to 8 GB DDR2
Video Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce G 105M
Video Memory
Up to 1790 MB
Hard Drive
500 GB SATA (5400 rpm)
Multimedia Drive
Lightscribe Super Multi DVD Writer (+/-R +/-RW) with Double Layer support
Display
13.3" Diagonal WXGA High-Definition HP LED BrightView Widescreen Display (1366 x 768)
Network Card
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
Wireless Connectivity
Intel 802.11a/g/n
Bluetooth
Sound
3D Sound Blaster Pro compatible sound 16 bit integrated
Audio Playback SRS Premium Sound
Keyboard
101 key compatible keyboard
Pointing Device
Touch Pad with On/Off button and dedicated vertical Scroll Up/Down pad, volume control, mute button Centrino technology Intel Centrino processor technology
PC Card Slots
  • One ExpressCard/34 slot
External Ports
  • 5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader for Secure Digital cards, MultiMedia cards, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, or xD Picture cards
  • 3 USB 2.0
  • 1 HDMI connector
  • 1 eSata connector
  • 1 VGA port
  • 1 RJ45 ethernet connector
  • 1 headphones-out
  • 1 mic-in
  • consumer IR

I have replaced the stock wireless card with a Genuine Apple Broadcom card I had in an old MacBook. I have bluetooth without the DSDT but I had to use the DSDT in order to use more than one USB port. I don't know what has happened! 

Here are the -v log and the DSDT. Please help! Thank you

post-232045-0-28359800-1400697958_thumb.jpg

post-232045-0-01960500-1400698036_thumb.jpg

post-232045-0-83426300-1400698066_thumb.jpg

DSDT.aml.zip

Three things from the make it easy to help you department:

Please rotate and re-upload your photos instead of having people to rotate their heads for you.

Add your original, unmodified DSDT to the attached archive so that whoever decides to help you can compare them.

Those "specs" are practically useless for troubleshooting purposes, because of a complete lack of detail. What bluetooth chip does it have, what make and model.

I have a HP DV3-2055ea and I've managed to get Mavericks installed and working. 

You said the system is working? But I see from your screen it is not.

Unfortunately I didn't have a unmodified DSDT to start off with. Someone made it for me. Is there a way I can provide an unmodified one? The system is working. What is saying that it does not?

Thanks