Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

OS X Beta Seed Program - Agora todos poderão testar as atualizações beta do OS X.

Uma noticia bem interessante para aqueles que gostam de testar e experimentar as versões beta do OS X.

Por hora essa noticia está em inglês, mas vale a pena traduzir.

Want to Beta Test Mac OS X? Now Anyone Can with Apple’s Beta Seed Program

Acho que essa iniciativa da Apple muito boa, pois todos poderão ver como está o andamento das versões desse maravilhoso sistema.

E nem vão precisar pagar, o que é a melhor parte na noticia.  ;)

5 answers to this question

Vai ser bom mesmo.

Melhor é se todos não atualizarem nos sistemas de trabalho, pois como são betas, os problema são maiores.

Ancioso pra ver o novo OS X 10.10... :w00t:

A ideia agora é saber se poderemos ou não ajustar essas configurações para nossos hackintoshes... Mas tudo é possível para os hacks :D

Outra coisa boa é também ter a ciência de deixar o sistema 99% antes de testar as atualizações, pois vai que... ai já sabe né! :lol: Será um desafio também para quem tem CPU AMD, mas...

No aguardo também do 10.10, mas só espero que ele tenha uma visual elegante e atraente, nada do que já foi especulado até agora, pois se ele sair igual ao visual do Win8 eu e + um bocado de gente ficaria decepcionado.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dec_Bar1n(Maverick)
      I have tried set up the MacOS High Sierra using (USB + Clover / clover+HDD) i have tried createmedia , manual restore method and the method which is mention on this threat (PreLinkedKernel) but all failed only one method works which is Core.Pkg install on clean HFS+ partition. but don't know how to Convert HFS+ to APFS

also tried clover r4079 to r4084 with New APFS Supported Firmware (BiosVersion) almost tried every SMBIOS with supported APFS Firmware.

Every time i try to install i stuck at "Disk Utility" it takes more than 30 min to load all hard drives which is strange and never reach to successfully clean Drive

any help can be appreciated.

Config:- i7 2630qm Intel HD 3000,8GB ram SSD+HDD

This screen i got when I try to install from sierra with install macOS 10.13 beta.app
    • By pepitillo
      Hello there, I know that is too early to ask this, but I wonder if someone has the HD530 working under HighSierra.
      I have a kernel panic when booting with latest Lilu and IntelGraphicsFixUp, with beta flags, and using the same config working under Sierra.
    • By ITzTravelInTime
      Hi guys, i and my friends are trying to get mac os high sierra to work, the first good news is that high sierra can be installed on hfs+, so for now we do not need drivers for the new file system in clover (but it will be helpful if clover developers add support for them), then, we are trying to get it to boot, at first attempt there is always the problem of mac kexts non injecting, so for now we need some fix in clover, we are trying to get the prelinked kernel with fake smc injected, form a mac to get to boot the system, we could do that so fast thanks to the fact that i own a developer account (if you are asking, i use it to distribute apps, not just for beta software), so we will keep you updated
      EDIT: Thanks to the new clover releases you do not need special stuff to get it to work, you just need the apps.efi driver in the clover's drivers 64 uefi folder to get it to boot on APFS (don't use apfs on a standard hard disk, use it only on ssd), for web drivers on the dp 3 some the web driver from 10.12.6 modified with nvidia driver updater seems to work, and seems to be a native kabylake support too
    • By FredWst
      La 10.12.6 beta 1 aussi ce soir MDR.