Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nirmal kumar

Post Installation issue- Stuck on BluetoothHCI Controller

5 posts in this topic

I have created a usb installation disk of mavericks 10.9.1 following guide mentioned in osx86.in (installer fron retail app).

I was facing PCI COnfig begin issue so took IOPCIFamily.kext from Iatkos ML2 and it was working fine during boot.

After successful installation when booting for the first time from target installed HDD using bootloader of USB Installer (dual boot Win 8.1) got stuck in BluetoothHCI Controller .

I have attached a screenshot of it.

IMAG0071.jpg

Please help!

Advertisement

Pci configuration beginn, can you fix with boot flag: npci=0x2000 or 3000

. Bluetooth .... it is an indication that your graphics card is not properly detected and loaded.

Furthermore, write your full hardware signature, otherwise no one can help you here and will!

good luck!

I have created a usb installation disk of mavericks 10.9.1 following guide mentioned in osx86.in (installer fron retail app).

I was facing PCI COnfig begin issue so took IOPCIFamily.kext from Iatkos ML2 and it was working fine during boot.

After successful installation when booting for the first time from target installed HDD using bootloader of USB Installer (dual boot Win 8.1) got stuck in BluetoothHCI Controller .

I have attached a screenshot of it.

IMAG0071.jpg

Please help!

image is fake....

you get FakeSMC kext.... :blush:

Pci configuration beginn, can you fix with boot flag: npci=0x2000 or 3000

. Bluetooth .... it is an indication that your graphics card is not properly detected and loaded.

Furthermore, write your full hardware signature, otherwise no one can help you here and will!

good luck!

Hi spakk.

Can u pls tell what spec u want?

image is fake....

you get FakeSMC kext.... :blush:

Hi Husaber

image is not fake...

Can u pls suggest proper working FakeSMC.kext

It is Definitely a Graphics Problem because after the Bluetooth the next thing to be loaded is the Graphics.

What hardware you are using ? 

And what Graphics Card does your system have ? Like Intel; HD3000, 4000, 4600 etc ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sectum Sempra
      Hi.
      I have a Lenovo Z510-b Laptop which I wanted to Hackintosh.this is my first one so I'm a newbie and don't kjow much.
      I did the process using an easy guide on Hackintosh zone which all I needed to do was to restore a pre maid installer on a usb disk and then boot ETC.
      After installation, I have faced several issues which I have managed to fix some of them gradually, but there are some I couldn't make it work:
      GRAPHICS:
      first of all lets talk about my main issue. The macOS only recognizes 4MB of my igpu and I can't make any difference. ( ill say what I have done for it so far)
      and for my Nvidia graphic I think it won't go so well ( after screwing my laptop up for 3 times) because I only have discrete or igpu option in my bios. ( discrete AFA I heard won't work)
      so im mainly hoping for my igpu.
      Things I have done for igpu:
      Have installed:
      FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
      FakePCIID.kext
      intelGraphicsFixup.kext.kext using M u L Ti Be a St
      Have done clover settings:
      in devices tab,IntelGfx: 0x4128086
      in Graphics tab, ig-platform-id: 0x0a260006 ( inject EDID and inject Intel checked)
      have checked fix intelgfx in api tab under fixes section
      * I even set the VRAM box in graphics tab to like 64 or 256 to see if it changes anything although I don't really know what is that for lol*
      PS: my bios doesn't have any option to set Vram like some guides suggest.

AUDIO:
      this should be a minor issue. I do have the audio working using "M u L Ti Be_a St "and re booting after installing "100/200/300 series Audio Support" under "Realtek ALCxxx" section under audio tab under drivers section. but when I restart again, it just goes off! 
      the installation suggests "Adds Rename HDAS to HDEF patch to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist." but I had( and still have) this patch in my acpi section! so I don't know what is the deal there; but I think its minor.

Sorry for long text. I really hope you could help me out. I will now send you the information you need about my laptop specs and will attach my problem reporting files which I made using the script rehab man has suggested. NOTE : I get some warnings and errors during boot (verbous) although it boots perfectly, but I don't know if those are included in my problem reporting file or not, or whether it is important at all or not.but I haven't seen any errors there relating to graphics. ( I might be wrong tho).

My laptop:
      Lenovo Z510 
      Inel Core i7 4702MQ
      Intel HD 4600
      Nvidia Geforce GT740M
      Realtek Audio ( I thing its 230)
      Realtek Ethernet
      Intel Wi-fi ( obviously couldn't make it work)

Thanks in advance!
      debug_3979.zip
    • By Brik583
      Hello everybody,

I post here today with a problem that I cannot seem to get around. I've been an occasional "Hacintosher" for a few years but this time I think it's out of my hands.
      This is my build :

GA-Z270X-UD5
      i7 7700k 4,2Ghz
      GTX 1080 ti

I followed all the steps in different guides here and there. I first had to install Sierra without the GTX inside otherwise I didn't get any display.
      I then installed the drivers, put the card in and it was working. Everything is working : Audio, Ethernet etc... but I only get 640p with the GPU on my 4K display with DP, with HMDI it doesn't even work. So right now it's on a TV...

Then I have two other problems.
      First, I cannot get a "clean" install of Sierra, every time I boot I need to keep the USB stick with the installer and first boot from it.
      Second, before I put the GTX, I wanted for the Integrated Graphics to work, because actually, I would like to keep the GTX only for rendering. But now that it's inside, neither my display nor my TV can get a signal from the MOBO while connected in HDMI or DP.
      Attached is my clover folder, if any of you guys have solutions for my problems it would be extremely appreciated !
      Thank you.
      CLOVER.zip
    • By Scr3w1912
      Hello,

I installed Yosemite-Zone successfully into my Laptop without custom arguments, or kernel. Just the Clover's default args.
      So I restarted, and choose to boot OSX (through Clover) it restart without errors, same story with -v, -x, "no kext inject" and "ignore cache" (or something like that) always through Clover configuration menù. IDK if it has been removed but I never saw the Darwin Boot Loader not even in the installation. (I copied the Extra folder and the kernel from the Installation USB key to the Installed OSX)

My spec:
      APU: AMD A6-4455M
      GFX: AMD Radeon HD 7500g
      MSB: Acer Havok V5-551 (UEFI Mode Enabled)
    • By pathosmusic
      Since my other post was vague and stopped getting responses, I will start threads based on each issue to see if that helps.

So since I installed Yosemite and ran Vietnam with the Chameleon bootloader, almost everything is working except audio (i ordered a usb audio interface to get around this for now), and the biggest mystery for me is the Ethernet.

Upon installation I selected the appropriate AppleIntelE1000e kext from Vietnam but my ethernet didn't work. I repaired permissions and kext cache using kext utility and then re-installed the AppleIntelE1000e kext from Vietnam. Restarted and internet worked.

Shutdown my machine for the night and came back the next day to another issue with screens and desktops, and ethernet mysteriously stopped working again. I didn't think much of it and figured with all my tinkering with Model Identifiers and screen options I must have somehow messed up the Ethernet.
      - I repaired permissions and kext cache using kext utility and then re-installed the AppleIntelE1000e kext from Vietnam. Restarted and internet worked again.

I kept my computer on for a while, Restarted a bunch of times and never had a problem.

Turned off my computer again for the night, came back this morning to NO ETHERNET again. The kext is still in the S/L/E folder but nothing shows up under DPCI manager for ethernet.

What could be happening here? Any info I can provide that will be helpful, lmk.

Thanks

Edit: I just restarted my computer while typing this and now ethernet is working again. I didn't repair or install anything, just simply restarted. Something must be happening on a shutdown overnight.

Double Edit: I just confirmed this behavior by shutting down and waiting 2 minutes. Powered back up and had no ethernet. Restarted from that point and ethernet works.
    • By maxhelle97
      I have a Asus ux32 a and I have installed successfully mavericks with the help of [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url].
      I can't get my internal wifi working which is a Intel Centrino advanced -n 6235.
      I have seen everywhere that it will never work with Mac OS.
      That fine since I have an external nano USB 150n wifi adapter which works.
      I need help because I don't know how to get the fn keys and the display and battery working

Thank you for your help.

I only need help to get the battery to be shown in the status bar now.