New build, compatibility input

5 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I'm in the video editing/sound mixing profession and I want a system that has expandability, lasting power and is powerful enough for my needs. I've never built a Hackintosh before so this is a first for me. I've done a lot of research but I know there is so much more before I get started. This is the build I have come up with at this point. If you see any potential pitfalls any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

XSPC Raystorm RX480 V3 Extreme Universal CPU Water Cooling Kit

Hello All,

I'm in the video editing/sound mixing profession and I want a system that has expandability, lasting power and is powerful enough for my needs. I've never built a Hackintosh before so this is a first for me. I've done a lot of research but I know there is so much more before I get started. This is the build I have come up with at this point. If you see any potential pitfalls any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

XSPC Raystorm RX480 V3 Extreme Universal CPU Water Cooling Kit

MAVERICK'S :thumbsup_anim:

Husaber do you think this sound card will pose a problem? I've read people having lots of issues getting sound cards to work.

Google say me this one... :hysterical:

https://www.google.bg/#q=Creative+Labs+ZXR+24-bit+kext