Steiak

[Dúvida] Instalação via USB no PC

55 posts in this topic

Incrível, na ultima versão do AIDA essa opção não está aparecendo, ou está em algum lugar muito escondido, pois abri opção por opção.

Pelo DSDT Patcher eu posso fazer o mesmo procedimento diretamente no Mac?

Advertisement

Mesmo clicando na barra abaixo no Aida com o botão direito, não aparece essas opções?

DSDT Patcher, já está desatualizado, ninguem usa mais ele.

Tenta no DSDT editor:

Screen Shot 2014-03-20 at 3.05.28 PM.png

Aparecem várias opções, mas não a que precisamos, vou tentar, mas agora só a noite, obrigado pela força e até mais!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vyzantion
      I have just re-made the Catalina installer, with the updated OS. It could not install from it, like it could not copy. Then I have tried to reinstall Mojave, it worked pretty cleary last year the exact pen drive. It failed as well, saying something like: not package found, contact the system administrator. I was able to boot from USB pen drive Linux and install Windows from DVD. But no macOS from the pen drive, even from what worked fine before. I have reseted the BIOS several times, no succes. The first sign of something wrong was this: When I first tried to boot Catalina, it said something about BIOS (BIOS, not UEFI) reset and enter setup. I hapenned several times on my attempts. If something screwed in my hardware? The USB ports? The BIOS perhaps?
    • By rich_mark
      My Mac recovery mode is not working and I haven't found the valid solutions on internet. 
      How to boot Mac into recovery mode and recover the files?
      Thanks in advance!
    • By Justin S
      I purchased two of these Sipolar 10 port USB 3.0 hubs with the thought I'd be able to plug in 20 iPads to do software restores simultaneously, but I only can get 12 to be recognized at any one time. Both hubs function properly with 10 iPads plugged in to each at once, but as soon as I connect both hubs I get a max of 12 iPads recognized by the OS. We're using Apple Configurator 2 to restore iPads, and I have a separate older/slower 32 port USB 2.0 charge/sync hub that works fine with all devices plugged in.

Hub: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Sipolar-new-a-423-10-port_62315150518.html?spm=a2700.icbuShop.41413.40.5aa8663dB1drT6

I'm using a 2014 Mac Mini 7,1 running 10.15.3. I've tested the hubs with a few difference Macs and OS's and have had the same issue. From what I can tell these hubs use a RealTek USB chipset, but no drivers are offered by Realtek for them.

I attempted to daisy chain them (not ideal) and still have the same issue. Has anybody run in to a similar issue using identical USB hubs connected to individual ports on a Mac?
    • By JoelChris
      Hi guys! I really need help right now.
      So I've just updated my Hackintosh to Catalina 10.15.3 with these following specs,

Z390 Designare
      Core i9 9900k
      RX 590 Nitro + 8gb Gold Edition
      32 GB ram of Corsair RGB Pro

After the update, I tried to boot and it's a black screen after loading.
      I also have recently updated the WEG and Lilu, but there's nothing new. It's still stuck with a black screen.

I have attached my Clover below..
      CLOVER.zip
      Please help and Thankyou so much!